Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Anyway...

With Dallas gone only one flop date left <3

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

25 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Anyway...

Dallas

GJmy3D7XAAEreNx?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Dallas

GJmy3D7XAAEreNx?format=jpg&name=large

We love a flop date

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

Anyway...

Which date is that?

3 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Which date is that?

Third Miami date.

Mexico would've eaten a 6th and 7th date but Myassmi is priority ok girl

mariah-carey-bad-dancing.gif

Edited by Alongoria13

1 minute ago, Alongoria13 said:

Third Miami date

Oh yeah, I'm waiting until day of show to buy tix to this one, given the current sales trends....not too worried about scoring a ticket.... :rip:

Okay, ladies, I'm thinking of doing something crazy and going to Rio for this show. Would it be worth it? How does this even work? 

• Like 1

I still think this tour won't finish in Brazil and will go on in late this year for the rest of south america, with more dates next year.

Source? No one.

Kay bye. 

Edited by tiagol88
  • Like 3

Just now, tiagol88 said:

I still think this tour won't finish in Brazil and will go on in late this year for the rest of south america, with more dates next year.

Source? No one.

Kay bye. 

When Brazilian stans queue for 5 days on the beach fearing stabbing and assault only for her to announce a new date 6 months later

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

When Brazilian stans queue for 5 days on the beach fearing stabbing and assault only for her to announce a new date 6 months later

I just don't see how this last date won't serve for promo for something else. I know she got millions for this but still...

Anyway...can't wait for this show. Can't believe we're about to get an actual Madonna show without million cuts, audio processing with S&S vocals, etc

The Brazil date will serve as tour recording I fear

She will swap the whole Bedtime Story section for Portuguese Candy Shop

ezgif-1-31cc142f3e.thumb.gif.0745aa27580

• Haha 3

i'm going to Houston on Friday!! See ya'll there!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I just don't see how this last date won't serve for promo for something else. I know she got millions for this but still...

Anyway...can't wait for this show. Can't believe we're about to get an actual Madonna show without million cuts, audio processing with S&S vocals, etc

It makes sense to me, I've been thinking the same thing. With the rumors of her new album coming up though I'm sure she would like to rest a ltitle though :rip:

Great Instagram post by Erykah Badu!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4-7CrvOv17/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Madonna showed out ! 😂😍♥️❤️About Last Night .4 decades of CREATIVE EXPRESSION !!!! I was with the original OG LAST NIGHT !!!!! YOU ARE A SYMBOL OF FREEDOM AND INCLUSION!!!! Always so deliberate with your art . I respect and appreciate our sisterhood THANKYOU @madonna and family for hosting my family on our mommy daughter date ! Me and @pumacurry and My lil sis @nayrokudab , her daughter Dime @dimefacesesthetics had a wonderful time.

• Like 3

What is she doing to do for Live To Tell & Ray Of Light ? She can't be hanging from nowhere 

When she performs this instead of the album version :jonnycat:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Source? No one.

Kay bye. 

for what it's worth, one of Madonna's dancers has been renting out her room (or apartment) while she's been away on tour, and has advertised in her instagram stories a few times about dates she'll be away/availability for that apartment, and she's said a couple times that it's available until May 10th.. so I've kinda taken that to mean that the tour will be over and the dancers/crew will all be back home around May 10th.

But of course, it could also mean nothing.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

36 minutes ago, Benji124 said:

for what it's worth, one of Madonna's dancers has been renting out her room (or apartment) while she's been away on tour, and has advertised in her instagram stories a few times about dates she'll be away/availability for that apartment, and she's said a couple times that it's available until May 10th.. so I've kinda taken that to mean that the tour will be over and the dancers/crew will all be back home around May 10th.

But of course, it could also mean nothing.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

if the tour restarted by late this year she probably wouldn't be talking about it now. deals with dancers and stuff wouldn't be in place now. S&S tour 2009 wasn't something planned during the first leg as well. 

I just hope they pre-record all the vocals but I know she won't :suburban: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I just hope they pre-record all the vocals but I know she won't :suburban: 

why not just do what they during the live shows? she has a background vocal track playing most times. No need to lip sync everything for no reason.

Just now, tiagol88 said:

why not just do what they during the live shows? she has a background vocal track playing most times. No need to lip sync everything for no reason.

because clearly this performance is about making an impression/a big splash. She proved she can sound good on certain dates, but in some dates she sounded really off/tired. If May 4th is one of those days then the media will have a frenzy dragging her. 

I'm also not a fan of the idea of singing on top of your own old vocals, like with Nothing Really Matters it sounds so awkward and like she's trying to keep up with the track. 

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

When she performs this instead of the album version :jonnycat:

This should have been the mix for the show instead of the ambient trap version. I don't dislike the version used per se, but that section needs some more upbeat moments, and this would go off live and is more true to the original. There still could have been an interesting artistic choreographed presentation of it. 

No need for Hung Up with a dancier version of this song. Go straight to Bad Girl from this and then do Hung Up after Ray of Light.

Just now, .Odyssey. said:

This should have been the mix for the show instead of the ambient trap version. I don't dislike the version used per se, but that section needs some more upbeat moments, and this would go off live and is more true to the original. There still could have been an interesting artistic choreographed presentation of it. 

No need for Hung Up with a dancier version of this song. Go straight to Bad Girl from this and then do Hung Up after Ray of Light.

Just scrap JML alltogether for Get Together ngl

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

because clearly this performance is about making an impression/a big splash. She proved she can sound good on certain dates, but in some dates she sounded really off/tired. If May 4th is one of those days then the media will have a frenzy dragging her. 

I'm also not a fan of the idea of singing on top of your own old vocals, like with Nothing Really Matters it sounds so awkward and like she's trying to keep up with the track. 

This. Honestly, I'm very skeptical about them doing a live broadcast of this show....I love her as much as the next fan, but call a spade a spade here...she doesn't sound great in a lot of the performances and that's without a soundboard feed. Additionally, she's had numerous audio issues this entire tour. It's been borderline ridiculous. 

It's curious to me that she's allowing this...every release of her's is hyperedited, and she clearly isn't comfortable with untouched images of her out there. There are so many opportunities to have something technical go wrong, especially if this is the one and only outdoor show, as well as an upgraded version of the stage. Why risk this? She could easily just film it for later release.

Wonder if there's a bigger plan here with this broadcast. It's all very exciting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Just scrap JML alltogether for Get Together ngl

Or do this euphoric version of Holiday in the 80s section instead:

Honestly, I expected way more mixes of songs on this tour like this than what we ended up getting. There were very creative ways to mix some of the older songs in. Among which, ***** I'm Madonna absolutely should have been mashed up with Celebration & Music instead of whatever....THAT....is.

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

What is she doing to do for Live To Tell & Ray Of Light ? She can't be hanging from nowhere 

Maybe she'll zip line from Jesus statue to the beach :gaycatina1:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.