Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Not her flinging her glasess to the ground.

:deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I don't see how that applies to Madonna

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

Finally another celebrity!

• Like 4

that was hot 🥵 

• Like 4

I love him on it. He's still so hot

:clap3:

• Like 1

Queen of Latin Pop Gloria Estefan :heart2:

• Like 2

this is why you shouldn't quickly hate on someone because they're having a bad moment. you never know what they're going through.

is this the most open she's been about her feelings? I didn't know she was so claustrophobic. that she even had her daughter on the phone telling her she can do it, thought about jumping out of her hotel window.. :( that's deep. 

she could be having major anxiety for the show in Rio, or it could be many other things we have no idea of along with what she's been through 

Edited by wanderlust
  • Like 3

Her having panic attacks and thoughts of jumping out the window is concerning. Thankfully this tour is almost overwith and she can finally rest. She was depressed during RHT cause of losing custody of Rocco, she was in severe pain from an injury during MXT, and now she's on tour again less than a year from a near death experience. Good lord, this woman is so driven - I honestly don't know how she does it. She works so hard for her fans. 

• Like 5

Yes it's concerning. She's such a strong woman. I'm sure she will defeat it. I wish her the best 👌 :gaydonnacat1:

3 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Her having panic attacks and thoughts of jumping out the window is concerning. Thankfully this tour is almost overwith and she can finally rest. She was depressed during RHT cause of losing custody of Rocco, she was in severe pain from an injury during MXT, and now she's on tour again less than a year from a near death experience. Good lord, this woman is so driven - I honestly don't know how she does it. She works so hard for her fans. 

This tour is "ending" with the best possible love letter she can possibly have with that Brazil show. She only has a few more stops and i'm sure she'll be fine. 

The fact she did this tour so far without a single cancelled date is honestly mindblowing to me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

This tour is "ending" with the best possible love letter she can possibly have with that Brazil show. She only has a few more stops and i'm sure she'll be fine. 

The fact she did this tour so far without a single cancelled date is honestly mindblowing to me. 

Same! Especially after a few times she admitted she wasn't feeling well but did the show anyway. 

I just know her nerves are gonna be at an ultimate high before Rio, and it's televised live which she hates as there's no way to cover up mistakes or bad vocals. 

I'm so sad she has claustrophobia and such low depressions. :/

is it just me or does Ricky Martin look like he has a boner in that video? Or is it a fanny pack or something :rip:

9 hours ago, wanderlust said:

this is why you shouldn't quickly hate on someone because they're having a bad moment. you never know what they're going through.

is this the most open she's been about her feelings? I didn't know she was so claustrophobic. that she even had her daughter on the phone telling her she can do it, thought about jumping out of her hotel window.. :( that's deep. 

she could be having major anxiety for the show in Rio, or it could be many other things we have no idea of along with what she's been through 

Video is removed.

56 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Video is removed.

speech at 1:37:58

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Actually some people don't react that well to the AC in general. When the AC is on for me typically my throat hurts for the rest of the day. 

maybe she doesn't deal well with it?

I'm one, I have a window air conditioner in my room and when it's on when I wake up my throat is on fire.

She was AMAZING last night. Sounded glorious 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So happy I'll be seeing the queen of pop next week. I wish my ticket was better but i'm thankful to be attending at all!

someone tell her to add Frozen lol..

• Like 1

After her bacteria infection, maybe her claustrophobia got caused. 

Though she's with her family, her depression is affecting her. I'm so sorry for her. She's still smiling on stage when no one noticed her hardship and obstacle behind the scene.

What a legend though.

:crown:

Edited by thequeenofpopmadonna

1 hour ago, stevenisFADING said:

So happy I'll be seeing the queen of pop next week. I wish my ticket was better but i'm thankful to be attending at all!

someone tell her to add Frozen lol..

Good luck and have fun

• Haha 1

I wish her the better always, I hope that she takes therapy after the tour, she's been through a lot and also this tour has been emotionally exhausting signing about her mother and her LGBT+ friends dying for 80 shows?? 

I guess that's why she also changed IWS because it was too negative or obsessive about she almost dying.

Thank god her kids love her and she has them because if not she would be on drugs or something worse.

I worked at Miami night #2 right by the right side of the runway. 

What a production! The stage itself, the amount of costumes, the dancers, the setlist and the video interludes. Really well done show. 

Bob The Drag Queen is a great host. Don't Tell Me, Burning Up, Die Another Day, Take A Bow and Live To Tell were the biggest highlights for me. 

Ricky Martin stood next to me before he went on stage and is so hot! The voguing segment is EVERYTHING!!

Marvin, the dancer with the manbun, is SEXY! :jonny5:

I would have loved if Secret and Music were performed, but this is a 2.5 hour show and at some point, you can't fit everything in. 

The team did let us know that the AC will be off and we were given water to hand out to the attendees in case anyone was dehydrated. 

Edited by kishi
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Up

down

down

up

up

• Like 1

• Like 2

Not that this should be a surprise, but A LOT of Brazilian fans were in the building for the Miami show I worked at. I asked some of the fans (both from Brazil and from the USA) about attending the Rio De Janeiro show and they will all be there!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

He's a true stan since the 80s. It was known that he loves her songs and listens to it before he sits waits and goes on with his bat.

He's a legend himself though.

:gaydonnacat1:

Edited by thequeenofpopmadonna
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seems like tonight will be sold out. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.