Kesha - 'Gag Order'

josesuxx

She has some cute Spotify videos on her page. She talks about a gallery show about the album she’s putting up with Brian Roettinger (her creative director)

spacer.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

2 hours ago, bearman said:

I don't want to read lyrics but will love to read the credits. 

Something To Believe In - Kesha Sebert, Stuart Crichton & Pebe Sebert
Eat The Acid - Kesha Sebert, Stuart Crichton & Pebe Sebert
Living In My Head - Kesha Sebert, Ross Matthew Birchard, Gabriella Grombacher, Rick Rubin & Everett Romano
Fine Line - Kesha Sebert, Pebe Sebert & Ajay Bhattacharyya
Only Love Can Save Us Now - Kesha Sebert, Ajay Bhattacharyya & Jussi Karvinen
All I Need Is You - Kesha Sebert, Ajay Bhattacharyya, Jussi Karvinen, Caroline Pennell, Rex Kudo & Everett Romano
The Drama - esha Sebert, Drew Pearson, Rick Rubin, Shawn Everett, Kurt Vile, Johnny Ramone, Dee Dee Ramone & Joey Ramone
Ram Dass Interlude - not available 
Too Far Gone - Kesha Sebert, Drew Pearson & Skyler Stonestreet
Peace & Quiet - Kesha Sebert, Ross Matthew Birchard, Kennedi Lykken & Kathleen Brady Ross
Only Love Reprise - Kesha Sebert, Ajay Bhattacharyya, VantaBlaqJungleKat, Jussi Karvinen & Rick Rubin
Hate Me Harder - Kesha Sebert, Justin Tranter, Ajay Bhattacharyya, Jussi Karvinen, Caroline Pennell & Kennedi Lykken
Happy - Kesha Sebert, Blake Slatkin & Skyler Stonestreet

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

Reveal hidden contents

Living In My Head - Kesha Sebert, Ross Matthew Birchard, Gabriella Grombacher, Rick Rubin & Everett Romano
All I Need Is You - Kesha Sebert, Ajay Bhattacharyya, Jussi Karvinen, Caroline Pennell, Rex Kudo & Everett Romano
The Drama - esha Sebert, Drew Pearson, Rick Rubin, Shawn Everett, Kurt Vile, Johnny Ramone, Dee Dee Ramone & Joey Ramone
Peace & Quiet - Kesha Sebert, Ross Matthew Birchard, Kennedi Lykken & Kathleen Brady Ross
Only Love Reprise - Kesha Sebert, Ajay Bhattacharyya, VantaBlaqJungleKat, Jussi Karvinen & Rick Rubin
Hate Me Harder - Kesha Sebert, Justin Tranter, Ajay Bhattacharyya, Jussi Karvinen, Caroline Pennell & Kennedi Lykken

:heart:

Beyond Rick Rubin I think she actually worked with interesting people like Blake Slatkin, Rex Kudo and Hudson Mohawke .

Edited by bearman

5 hours ago, sam.teas said:

Hide contents

The Drama interpolating a Ramones song is iconic behavior

When’s Pebe’s album? Low key more hyped for that one :rip:

Im gonna do acid and listen to this album it seems like one of those 

18 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

"We, a lot of times as women get put into a box, I feel. Just in society, if you're angry you're an angry woman, if you're funny you're a funny woman, if you're a hot woman you're a hot woman, but really we're all of those things, so why not showcase all the sides?"

She lowkey been repeating herself like a broken clock since My Own Dance lyrics  :redface:

Added cyclone to your ignore list 

OT: i feel like they filmed at least another visualizer during the photoshoot but maybe it's all for that gallery show :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

She lowkey been repeating herself like a broken clock since My Own Dance lyrics  :redface:

Girl what, we’ve barely heard a peep from her since High Road was released. Also why tf are constantly visiting/posting in these threads if you are just gonna **** on her continuously. Get a life. 

Edited by CroNich

27 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Girl what, we’ve barely heard a peep from her since High Road was released. Also why tf are constantly visiting/posting in these threads if you are just gonna **** on her continuously. Get a life. 

I'm truly sorry if you wrre offended by my comment, I didn't mean to cause harm or negativity, just pointing out the similar themes in her recent work in a funny way.. I will be more mindful of my comments 💕

Edited by cyclone

21 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Oh one of the sound editors from ASIB (got a BAFTA nom) passed in 2021. I noticed some of the sound people nominated at the Oscars/BAFTAs for ASIB also worked on and were nominated for Joker

:confused:

On 5/3/2023 at 3:22 PM, cyberpunkgoth said:

wtf is these lyrics

She's lost the plot

Finally got around to hearing the songs she released. Fine Line was kinda forgettable tbh :/ Eat The Acid is nice but I hope the album has better.

WOW! :jonny5:

I ask if the lyrics also have to go through such a legal filter, which immediately seems like a stupid question given how raw and honest she is on the album. So I’m relieved when she refers to her music as a “sanctuary” and “a completely free space”. But, as we continue to chat about Fine Line and how it lays everything out there, she suddenly circles back. “Erm, yeah, after the songs are completed I do have … People do go through it,” she says. “I don’t know if I’m allowed to say this. I’m always cognisant of the ongoing litigation even when I’m just telling the truth about how I’m feeling. Hence the title of the album.”

Around the release of High Road, Kesha was often asked about whether she was happy. On one occasion she said she was “******* ecstatic” to be at a place so far removed from hurt that she could see happiness on the horizon. These recent years, with their pauses, revelations and spiritual reckonings, have added a note of caution. “I have a big year coming up,” she says, a nod at July’s court case. “There’s a lot of fear. Happiness is always going to be my goal and something I’m working towards. I have a beautiful family and a bunch of gorgeous cats, and that makes me happy. I have wonderful friends. But I’m in a lot of emotional pain. The whole point of this album is: ‘Some things are not OK, and I’ve been through some stuff that is not OK.’”

That was my favorite interview of the era :weeps: I love her so mucj

I woke up in the morning and called all my healthcare workers and explained what happened, and they all said: ‘Oh that’s a spiritual awakening, congratulations.’” She shakes her head. “I was like: ‘What the **** are you talking about? You’re saying what I’ve been doing therapy for, and meditating for, and searching for, was to have an incredibly surreal, terrifying, nearly psychedelic experience?’ They were all, like: ‘Yep, that’s the goal.’”

Girl im sorry but what kind of health worker would say that :rip: