Wolf Pack | Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar | streaming on Paramount+

Josh

2 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

yeah most definitely. i had no idea cruel intentions was lowkey panned, i was obsessed with the movie when it came out, seen it several times and it's still one of my most fave movies. i mean, she's not dead, she can still score some great parts (IF SHE WANTS TO)

this just doesn't seem to be the one, again.

cruel-intentions-imag2beur.gif

Cruel Intentions was panned like most of her filmography but got some retrospective love and became a cult classic

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chosensparkles

• SinnerCity

• Frozen99

• Into The Void

i never liked teen wolf so i'll check this out after y'all's reaction

4 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

Cruel Intentions was panned like most of her filmography but got some retrospective love and became a cult classic

most definitely

i still get goosebumps hearing bittersweet symphony

Top 30 Sarah Michelle Gellar Cruel Intentions GIFs | Find the best GIF on  Gfycat

30 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

i never liked teen wolf so i'll check this out after y'all's reaction

most definitely

i still get goosebumps hearing bittersweet symphony

Top 30 Sarah Michelle Gellar Cruel Intentions GIFs | Find the best GIF on  Gfycat

my best friend who loved her on Buffy, sampled the pilot and sent me "I'm actually liking this, I will def check out the rest" and she never watched TW either

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

my best friend who loved her on Buffy, sampled the pilot and sent me "I'm actually liking this, I will def check out the rest" and she never watched TW either

oh is that so?

Buffy Bashful GIF - Buffy Bashful Smile - Discover & Share GIFs

lemme persuade my bf first

this was one of the cringiest series i've ever seen :skull: 

On 1/27/2023 at 6:44 AM, Venom said:

Just finished this and it started off really strong. I was hooked and intrigued, even without Sarah on screen. But then it kind of went downhill. It went from HBO Max level of entertainment to The CW/MTV. :toofunny3:

It’s not the actors as much as it’s the dialogue/script. The last scene really served Twilight’s “I know what you are/Say it out loud” realness. 

I’ll keep watching though because we only got like 2 minutes max of SMG. But yeah, werewolf storylines have never been interesting to me.

OH and the effects were lowkey giving Scooby Doo.

the bus and fire got me hooked but everything afterwards served the secret circle or whatever the **** show from the cw level of cringe :dies: 

4 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Is there gay characters in this

yes, one of the twins is gay and makes out with a man in the pilot

7 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

this was one of the cringiest series i've ever seen :skull: 

the bus and fire got me hooked but everything afterwards served the secret circle or whatever the **** show from the cw level of cringe :dies: 

Mess :skull: I remember that CW show :gaycat7:

Anyway at this point I'm not even going to bother, I expect it to be cancelled anyway, I'm reading too many negative opinions about it.

6 hours ago, Leptine said:

Anyway at this point I'm not even going to bother, I expect it to be cancelled anyway, I'm reading too many negative opinions about it.

i was trying to think of some cringe shows and that came to mind straight away :skull: 

yeah, it's just plain bad, from the effects to the dialogue, i can't believe sarah got herself involved with such disgrace :dies:

7 hours ago, Leptine said:

Many shows with bad or mediocre reviews are getting renewed. Just an example: The first season of Shadowhunters only has 45% on RT and a 44 on MC.

...It's from the same director of Teen Wolf. Do people really expect a James Wong type of horror show? Give it the benefit of the doubt, at least.

6 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

...It's from the same director of Teen Wolf. Do people really expect a James Wong type of horror show? Give it the benefit of the doubt, at least.

Definitely giving it the benefit of the doubt. It may be cheap, but I expect Jeff Davis to serve mindless entertainment. Plus SMG? I’m sat. 

Edited by Mystic Warrior

2 minutes ago, Mystic Warrior said:

Definitely giving it the benefit of the doubt. It may be cheap, but I expect Jeff Davis to serve mindless entertainment. Plus SMG? I’m sat. 

Exactly, it's like judging Buffy based on Season 1 :giraffe:

I love her to pieces & will always support her but let’s be real this will be canceled after one season keeping her iconic cancel after one season legacy alive. 

I’m starting to think she might not be as interesting the older i become. It has always been nostalgia that make me support her but overall she’s average at best which is fine. 

It’s disappointing seeing literally almost everyone surpassed her that she was once passed or same level as in the 90s. 

Edited by Power love

1 minute ago, Power love said:

I love her to pieces & will always support her but let’s be real this will be canceled after one season keeping her iconic cancel after one season legacy alive. 

I’m starting to think she might not be as talented or interesting the older i become. It has always been nostalgia that make me support her but overall she’s average at best which is fine. 

It’s disappointing seeing literally almost everyone surpassed her that she was once passed or same level as in the 90s. 

Buffy should have ended with season 5 & she could have gotten an earlier start into acting taking bigger roles. 

Um excuse me SMG is talented she just has a bad agent who chooses the wrong roles for her. Also Buffy should not have ended with season 5 because we wouldnt had gotten OMWF >>>

Of course all the other characters get normal introductions but the only gay male on the show is introduce at a “Gay club” using drugs & trying to beeping a random person in the back. 

Aren’t we all tired of this stereotype? Why was this necessary! It’s like writers have no idea how to write for gay characters outside drugs & being pernicious! 

He could have easily been at a library studying or in the hospital volunteering when his sister found him. 

Here to LASH!

Within the first 5mins, I KNEW Jeff was behind this for sure.

Very teen wolf levels of dumb dialogue and oddness. 

Right off the bat, I DON'T like the main girl(?) and was bummed that she survived. How you want a phone to contact your brother about the evacuation but you throw the boy's out the window? STOOPID. The bite mark on her body is also too small for the size of the creature they showed on the truck reflection. 

Y'all saw how the brown character got their face stomped in? Mmhmm. Yeah. 

How the boy in crutches survive? Lemme tell you sum'n, the disabled are the first to get pushed down and or trampled in a frenzied situation like that, no one is giving af about anyone in that situation, much less the animals that were running through. 

At the hospital, the guy said a wolf but him, definitely not the thing he saw, just like the girl, his is too small.  I see we're getting the absentee, present father for homegirl's storyline. Ugh. 

OK, so if the bite starts healing after they got it, then that may, MAY explain why their bites are so small when they notice them. 

20mins in and I'm rooting for the creature. All power to them. 

Great, the main guy has a raging ******* for a mom and a cuck for a dad. No wonder he's annoying.  The lil boy is already getting on my nerves, they're definitely gonna make him a thing with her, aren't they? GOD. 

Wait, HUH?! So now these hoes got telepathy?! What werewolf lore is that? Ffs. Can't wait for it to be a convenient plot device that works when the plot needs it and no other time. 

In classic jeff davis style, that club scene me homophobic. I think I'll like the sister of the gay the most, she's the only one who hasn't done anything to turn me off of them yet. 

It took 30 mins for TALENT to finally walk through the door. Now we can get the table shaking.  

Not this previously chicken poxed face heifer BOLTING through the streets like she's the flash. Get into it!  Wait, did Diesel's owner LEAVE him there during the emergency?! I hope they dead, frfr. 

Dead at them being puppies when they were found at the Nemeton.  And god, of course my fav is the one with the corny ass name like Luna. 

OK, so why don't the girls get abs too? Sexism is werewolf biology now? Ffs. So she's weak but fast and he's strong? Yeah, sexism. 

Um, so now they're all fast? I'm confused.

I think everyone who continued teen wolf when Allison's story ended would love this.

2 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Yall having full blown meltdowns over a pilot episode that was pretty good? Touch grass!

this, I can't

my friend who doesn't like Supernatural stuff loved the pilot

I won't judge for the long haul for now cause Ringer pilot was good before turning into a dud

Buffy S1 was rocky sometimes but it ended up being one of the best series ever

Sarah said herself S1 was a huge introduction

I think a S2 is very likely tbh

12 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Here to LASH!

Within the first 5mins, I KNEW Jeff was behind this for sure.

Very teen wolf levels of dumb dialogue and oddness. 

Hide contents

Right off the bat, I DON'T like the main girl(?) and was bummed that she survived. How you want a phone to contact your brother about the evacuation but you throw the boy's out the window? STOOPID. The bite mark on her body is also too small for the size of the creature they showed on the truck reflection. 

Y'all saw how the brown character got their face stomped in? Mmhmm. Yeah. 

How the boy in crutches survive? Lemme tell you sum'n, the disabled are the first to get pushed down and or trampled in a frenzied situation like that, no one is giving af about anyone in that situation, much less the animals that were running through. 

At the hospital, the guy said a wolf but him, definitely not the thing he saw, just like the girl, his is too small.  I see we're getting the absentee, present father for homegirl's storyline. Ugh. 

OK, so if the bite starts healing after they got it, then that may, MAY explain why their bites are so small when they notice them. 

20mins in and I'm rooting for the creature. All power to them. 

Great, the main guy has a raging ******* for a mom and a cuck for a dad. No wonder he's annoying.  The lil boy is already getting on my nerves, they're definitely gonna make him a thing with her, aren't they? GOD. 

Wait, HUH?! So now these hoes got telepathy?! What werewolf lore is that? Ffs. Can't wait for it to be a convenient plot device that works when the plot needs it and no other time. 

In classic jeff davis style, that club scene me homophobic. I think I'll like the sister of the gay the most, she's the only one who hasn't done anything to turn me off of them yet. 

It took 30 mins for TALENT to finally walk through the door. Now we can get the table shaking.  

Not this previously chicken poxed face heifer BOLTING through the streets like she's the flash. Get into it!  Wait, did Diesel's owner LEAVE him there during the emergency?! I hope they dead, frfr. 

Dead at them being puppies when they were found at the Nemeton.  And god, of course my fav is the one with the corny ass name like Luna. 

OK, so why don't the girls get abs too? Sexism is werewolf biology now? Ffs. So she's weak but fast and he's strong? Yeah, sexism. 

Um, so now they're all fast? I'm confused.

basically most of this

i

loved the part in the girl's house, where the werewolf got attacked by poor Diesel and the boy hit the plank, they ran away and the werewolf just stood there like, oh **** they ran i totally can't catch them now :skull:

a critique is now a full blown meltdown :dies: touch grass

Did anyone watch ep 2?

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

Did anyone watch ep 2?

watching it right now

they are really taking it slow tbh but I remain intrigued to understand the mystery

Sarah looked gorgeous in the episode, she's in there for like 6-7 minutes but she always steals the show

I know she said 3 is also very slow before picking up by ep 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.