Diversity 5: Let's Celebrate! | Winner revealed (pg.154)

thecptz

1 minute ago, Auburn said:

Misogyny?

Usher is for the ladies i fear

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Ttoki

• Dessy

• Not Like The Movies

it was so obvious that usher was gonna win.

when it's my time for elimination i guarantee you, foxes doesnt stand a chance. ill be out and be prepare for it. :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Sex appeal wins

35 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Where Baby Z at 

here

47 minutes ago, Dessy said:

we love sweat

NPrewYs.png

ROUND 4

hidden gems

welcome back our top 18 to round 4 of season 5 of Diversity :heart2:

last time, we said goodbye to the legendary The Cardigans and the MPG Dua Lipa :'(

after rounds of having to explain your choice, i think it's time for us to do something a lil bit on an easy side.

yep, please claps for....

'hidden gems'

we want you to submit a hidden gem. so it must be an underrated song and not a single or a promotional single! yea that's it for this round. since it's super easy and straightforward, explanations are not required UT if you do, don't go too over the top. sometimes short and simple is more effective than making things long for no particular reason.

an explanation is not required but feel free to explain if your choice if needed, please not do too long.

our lovely judges will score each part: 5 for how it fits the theme and 5 for judges' personal taste. so please do your best, everything counts!

again, this is a Double Elimination round

please do your best and try to avoid being in the bottom 3 :heart2:

SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE!

you can submit your entry only once. however, you can still go back and edit things until the deadline.

you will have 36 hours for this. no extension will be granted x

DEADLINE: 9.30pm EST on Wednesday 8th of February

if you have any questions, feel free to leave them here or DM me.

good luck and have fun :heart2:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i love how yall come up with so many good themes

edit: already know what im gonna pick!

Edited by Delirious

wait i need to rethink this. just because a song has very less streams and wasnt a single, doesnt mean it's underrated

Because if that song is popular among fans and a fan favourite, then it really doesn't qualify as underrated now does it?

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

wait i need to rethink this. just because a song has very less streams and wasnt a single, doesnt mean it's underrated

Because if that song is popular among fans and a fan favourite, then it really doesn't qualify as underrated now does it?

personally i feel like if the song is not a single/promo single, then it's fine!

hopefully the judges will agree w me @Hikari @Tom Vercetti @Euterpe @Element @Sanguine

1 hour ago, thecptz said:

personally i feel like if the song is not a single/promo single, then it's fine!

hopefully the judges will agree w me @Hikari @Tom Vercetti @Euterpe @Element @Sanguine

I agree. The concept “underrated” is too subjective, so as long as it’s not a single or promo single, it’s fine. So I’m anticipating everyone getting great theme scores unless someone isn’t paying attention.

14/18 entries :smile:

about 12.20hrs left <3 no extensions so please submit asap!

@K$Ellie @CBC @Staryu @Future Lover @Auburn @Noah @EscapismRoars @ATRL Username @Touch It @Delirious @Lucky#17 @Seffers @wish @Rotunda @minho @Not Like The Movies @Dessy @Alena

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.