• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Miss Show Business

• Kamil24

• Sugar-Rush

So he’s admitting that he already had it and it was one of the two options?

I know he tried to make them look bad, but made himself look even worse.

The more they’re trying to play like the victims, the less people will believe them tbh. As always the truth is lost somewhere in the middle, where neither party is innocent in any way, so don’t know why people are taking sides.

33 minutes ago, wehan6 said:

this family :rip:

diana is rolling in her grave

Please she would've been living for this mess, she was just as bad when it came to the attention seeking media stunts :deadbanana2:

I thought royals going to for Military services was just to take a few pics and actually train 100 km away from any danger :rip:

10 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Isn't this normal for American veterans and they are then called heroes for the rest of their lives?

lol, yes. All the while so many of them suffer from PTSD, various forms of mental illness and suicidal thoughts and homelessness. And then there's the absence of healthcare provided to them.

But who cares about that when one can receive many discounts and promotions at participating restaurants for being a veteran. :cm:

Edited by i spit on haters

What is he doing :rip:

He might as well end himself and Meghan with this book

I thought the point of this book was to make him look better but every time I refresh the page and see some ridiculous new quote it just makes him look worse and worse :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

Can’t we just like none of them?

Honestly, why does it have to be a choice :deadbanana2: I have no horse in this race, I just wish they'd all go away

So he had the Nazi costume ready to use and used it anyway? Does this weirdo take responsibility for anything or is everything in his life his brother and daddy's fault :toofunny3:

Leave this LOSER in 2022.

Screenshot_20211118-072539_Lite.thumb.jp

In his autobiography, Prince Harry has spoken about how he lost his virginity with an "older lady" who "loved horses very much".

He described the moment as "a humiliating episode" and says it took place "in a field".

The excerpt read: "I mounted her quickly, after which she spanked my ass and held me back… one of my mistakes was letting it happen in a field, just behind a busy pub. 

"No doubt someone had seen us."

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-harry-book-live-updates-spanish-version-of-spare-mistakenly-put-on-sale-and-sky-news-has-a-copy-12780329

That Sky news page :deadbanana4:

It keeps getting worse :deadbanana4:

Prince Harry describes losing his virginity as 'a humiliating episode with an older lady'

In his autobiography, Prince Harry has spoken about how he lost his virginity with an "older lady" who "loved horses very much".

He described the moment as "a humiliating episode" and says it took place "in a field".

The excerpt read: "I mounted her quickly, after which she spanked my ass and held me back… one of my mistakes was letting it happen in a field, just behind a busy pub. 

"No doubt someone had seen us."

2 hours ago, ONOPKA said:

one cash grab to the next - these two are so boring!

also this victim mentality... he says in his book that will and kate encouraged him to wear the nazi suit too. take some accountability. he didn't wear it. you did!

1a19bd1d-0c87-42fe-9348-624380fea941.jpg 

This man is becoming more and more embarrassing each time he opens his mouth :rip:

the royals imploding

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all need to make a megathread about the memoir instead of one thread for each tidbit of information :redface:

Ew the royal family are so uncivilized and disgusting why do british people look up to this wrinkly ginger... 

She should have respected the royal traditions and do it with a cousin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.