• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Miss Show Business

• Kamil24

• Sugar-Rush

His ghostwriters and editors didn’t even attempt to make it sound like something that actually happened?

Everyone in this story is OBNOXIOUS! Every single one of them.

Why did Meghan want to be actively included in the royal family which is an institution that is HISTORICALLY racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, etc?? And then she complains when it turns out it wasn’t what she expected :deadbanana2:. And then after all that she still wants to keep her Duchess title and wanted her son to be a Prince :deadbanana2:. Basically saying that she actually doesn’t give a **** or actually hate the institution she’s just mad she couldn’t have her way :deadbanana2:.

All of them are TRASH!

Delicious, gimme gimme more, gimme more, I want more!

Meghan seems very fake, shallow and petty, but I enjoy the byproduct of her not so positive traits  :giraffe: You can hear her talking through Harry in that interview :bird:

Oh this is gonna blow up in the news. We stan Meghan and her husband :jonnycat:

39 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Gosh him and Meghan are insufferable

:cm:

ATRL is so full of bitter queens in total discontent with their own lives. 

No way someone is talking about assault and all they have to say is "Shut up". 

Y'all are gonna be 50 acting like that nasty older people we used to complain about when we were younger. Everyday this forum is feeling more and more like the comment section of The Daily Mail or something. Barf.

Edited by Blade Runner

William is trash

But I am a bit tired of Meghan and Harry’s story, however, I live for them exposing the royal family 

This family is so incredibly toxic :biblio:

even if Meghan is as bad as they claim, the royals are so much worse.

Just now, JoJo said:

This family is so incredibly toxic :biblio:

even if Meghan is as bad as they claim, the royals are so much worse.

Yeah, rarely is the story as black and white people want it to be.

I think a lot of it boils down to the royal family angry Harry and Meghan wouldn't grin and bear the press abuse the rest of them took. But there was an entire racist element to how Meghan was treated on top of the usual press hazing.

Diana and Kate had it terribly too (Kate not so much now, during their dating phase) but they didn't have to deal with racism. 

hmmm this is some mess

look forward to his response :jonny4:

47 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Gosh him and Meghan are insufferable

47 minutes ago, Stylesney said:

Harry & Meghan are so draining

please go away

32 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Can this whole family go away please? 

21 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

His ghostwriters and editors didn’t even attempt to make it sound like something that actually happened?

Narcissists have no self-awareness :rip: 

49 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I stan megan markle. 

This 

46 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

Harry has always been the superior brother tbh

And This!!

25 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Yea let's believe a gay on atrl over someone that actually was there 

9 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

ATRL is so full of bitter queens in total discontent with their own lives. 

No way someone is talking about assault and all they have to say is "Shut up". 

Y'all are gonna be 50 acting like that nasty older people we used to complain about when we were younger. Everyday this forum is feeling more and more like the section comment of The Daily Mail or something. Barf.

:clap3: you spilled

27 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Everyone in this story is OBNOXIOUS! Every single one of them.

Why did Meghan want to be actively included in the royal family which is an institution that is HISTORICALLY racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, etc?? And then she complains when it turns out it wasn’t what she expected :deadbanana2:. And then after all that she still wants to keep her Duchess title and wanted her son to be a Prince :deadbanana2:. Basically saying that she actually doesn’t give a **** or actually hate the institution she’s just mad she couldn’t have her way :deadbanana2:.

All of them are TRASH!

Isn't it possible that while Meghan could've known the historical racism of the monarchic institution, that she didn't think the family of her boyfriend/fiancé would be that way towards her? I mean, the "institution" and William himself would have you believe there is no racism whatsoever within the family, so why couldn't she think the same?

As for her desire to retain the titles...why should she advocate that her kids' titles get taken away from them? As for herself? Who knows her motivation, but it says more about the person taking a title away out of spite than the person who would like to hold onto it.

William and Kate are horrible people tbh

“‘I didn’t attack you, Harold.’”

wtf :ahh: 

people with their eyes open could see the Windsors were always batshit but this level of gaslighting just drives it home. 

I've had about enough of the RF and the British press. Elizabeth took whatever respect I had for them, to the grave with her.

You're really not paying attention if your takeaway from all of this is a negative view of Meghan. If you watched the Netflix series, they very much would like to just be left alone and live their lives — however the British press and their constant racist harassment of her and Harry is sickening.

It's ridiculous that the RF cannot provide for their own, the safety that should come with being a publicly funded institution under the public eye. Charles literally wants a "slimmed down monarchy", why shouldn't Harry, who has no prospects of inheriting the throne, be able to have less official duties, but still have the same security that is needed when being in the family?

Diana would be ashamed of William and Charles. Really makes you wonder what would be going through her head if she was still with us... The press and the "system" are doing the same thing to Harry that they did to her.

God hates racists like Prince William. That's why he is ugly and balding.

"It all happened so fast. So very fast. He grabbed me by the collar, ripping my necklace, and he knocked me to the floor. I landed on the dog’s bowl, which cracked under my back, the pieces cutting into me. I lay there for a moment, dazed,"

I'm sorry but the way this reads like a drama fiction. :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.