Prince Harry Megathread | Fastest selling nonfiction book on record

nostalgia

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Everyone in this story is OBNOXIOUS! Every single one of them.

Why did Meghan want to be actively included in the royal family which is an institution that is HISTORICALLY racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, etc?? And then she complains when it turns out it wasn’t what she expected :deadbanana2:. And then after all that she still wants to keep her Duchess title and wanted her son to be a Prince :deadbanana2:. Basically saying that she actually doesn’t give a **** or actually hate the institution she’s just mad she couldn’t have her way :deadbanana2:.

All of them are TRASH!

The royal family itself wasn't the larger issue at hand, it was the abhorrent abuse she took from the British press while the family looked the other way so stories wouldn't be ran about them.

As for the prince thing, Idk what she was thinking. As I understand it, when Elizabeth was alive they weren't in direct line to the throne so as great-grandchildren of a monarch, they weren't entitled to the title of prince the way William's kids, as eventual children of the monarch, were. Now her kids are styled as such since their grandfather is king. You'd think someone would have told them that. :rip: 

Edited by ShouldersSideways

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Miss Show Business

• Kamil24

• Sugar-Rush

3 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

"It all happened so fast. So very fast. He grabbed me by the collar, ripping my necklace, and he knocked me to the floor. I landed on the dog’s bowl, which cracked under my back, the pieces cutting into me. I lay there for a moment, dazed,"

I'm sorry but the way this reads like a drama fiction. :deadbanana4:

It's for a book, so of course the prose is going to be elevated compared to what someone may say in conversation. 

9 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It's for a book, so of course the prose is going to be elevated compared to what someone may say in conversation. 

Oh that makes sense, I thought it was from an email interview. Should've clicked the link. 

William is a mess. 

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Interesting how some posters here are still blaming Harry & Meghan even after a scathing story like this. This only proves how evil the rest of that family is. 

If evil is calling someone difficult then I sure envy the laidback life you must have led

The confrontation escalated, Harry writes, until William “grabbed me by the collar, ripping my necklace, and … knocked me to the floor”.

Escalated how?

There goes any chance of reconciliation I guess

Terrible and I believe it 100%.

The fact that Harry and Meghan have some new dramatic story every other week and the GP keep falling for it. :toofunny3: 

1 minute ago, Sugar-Rush said:

The fact that Harry and Meghan have some new dramatic story every other week and the GP keep falling for it. :toofunny3: 

I don't see why he would make this up. I do think after this book they should move on and do a podcast or something unrelated to this stuff.

Harry recently said he wants to extend a olive branch to his brother and father, but publicly sharing these stories threatens and harms the monarchy's image. The very image they want to strengthen and protect. And Harry is well aware of the system that has been set in place, a system that everyone must follow and adhere to if they want to be within their inner circle.

My attitude is **** the monarchy but Harry and Meghan want it both ways. Harry has a book coming out next month, too. Harry and Meghan said they wanted a quiet life but they've been doing everything to keep the spotlight on them. The Oprah interview was more than enough. Which was followed by a whole Netflix special and more interviews after that. Their ties to royal family is the only interesting aspect about them. They have nothing else to offer the public so keep exposing the family's dirty laundry...the same family he wants to go back to. :rip:

what kind of Wattpad writing :dies:

Harry and his wife are so desperate. Go get a ******* job instead of taking **** nonstop. 

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

Everyone in this story is OBNOXIOUS! Every single one of them.

Why did Meghan want to be actively included in the royal family which is an institution that is HISTORICALLY racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, etc?? And then she complains when it turns out it wasn’t what she expected :deadbanana2:. And then after all that she still wants to keep her Duchess title and wanted her son to be a Prince :deadbanana2:. Basically saying that she actually doesn’t give a **** or actually hate the institution she’s just mad she couldn’t have her way :deadbanana2:.

All of them are TRASH!

You should watch this when you get a chance. It's lengthy but worth the watch. It was actually quite telling for me because I didn't realize the extent to how much Meghan and Harry often embellish how much they're "hounded" by the paparazzi. And apparently, Kate (who I'm not a fan of) actually had it far worst than Meghan. Their Netflix special didn't even use real paparazzi footage of Meghan being 'harassed' by the paps. The whole family, and yes Megan and Harry, too, are the pits.

None of them are as appalling as Prince Andrew, though. Who needs to be in prison, by the way.

31 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Harry recently said he wants to extend a olive branch to his brother and father, but publicly sharing these stories threatens and harms the monarchy's image. The very image they want to strengthen and protect. And Harry is well aware of the system that has been set in place, a system that everyone must follow and adhere to if they want to be within their inner circle.

My attitude is **** the monarchy but Harry and Meghan want it both ways. Harry has a book coming out next month, too. Harry and Meghan said they wanted a quiet life but they've been doing everything to keep the spotlight on them. The Oprah interview was more than enough. Which was followed by a whole Netflix special and more interviews after that. Their ties to royal family is the only interesting aspect about them. They have nothing else to offer the public so keep exposing the family's dirty laundry...the same family he wants to go back to. :rip:

Spot on :clap3:

said this before and imma say it again- do they expect that if this leads to the potential fall of their family, will it end well for them? harry specifically? i mean, he's already off the payroll and I find it hard he's gonna be able to sustain his lifestyle off expose for the remainder of his life... I just dont get what he means to do with all this.

1 minute ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

said this before and imma say it again- do they expect that if this leads to the potential fall of their family, will it end well for them? harry specifically? i mean, he's already off the payroll and I find it hard he's gonna be able to sustain his lifestyle off expose for the remainder of his life... I just dont get what he means to do with all this.

Yeah, I don't understand what their endgame is in all of this. :rip:

And why would he want to go back to a family who was racist to his wife, ostracized her to the point she felt suicidal and was more concerned about how dark his son would be. Harry created his own family with Meghan and their child. Why is that not enough for him ? and again, the more he publicly shares these type of stories that the royal family finds detrimental to them and their image, the more they'll distance themselves from him. We know this, but he doesn't ? lol, okay.

Hm, I’m just happy to see Harry and Meg are giving society a reason not to take this “royal” family seriously. 

3 hours ago, Fender said:

Harold? Isn't his name Henry :skull:

Yes. He was mocking Harry

6 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Yeah, I don't understand what their endgame is in all of this. :rip:

And why would he want to go back to a family who was racist to his wife, ostracized her to the point she felt suicidal and was more concerned about how dark his son would be. Harry created his own family with Meghan and their child. Why is that not enough for him ? and again, the more he publicly shares these type of stories that the royal family finds detrimental to them and their image, the more they'll distance themselves from him. We know this, but he doesn't ? lol, okay.

right?? i really dont get why people like that think others cant see right through them atp :rip:

45 minutes ago, Junlin said:

Harry and his wife are so desperate. Go get a ******* job instead of taking **** nonstop. 

They r calling out bull. Why would u not support them? Weirdo

1 minute ago, X~MoviePoP said:

They r calling out bull. Why would u not support them? Weirdo

It's so obvious that some of the things they say are straight lies though. I mean they already spilled so much tea in their interview with Oprah in 2021, yet many times in the year between then and now they've conveniently remembered new details about "attacks" on them by the royal family, such as this instance of an incident that happened two years before their interview? Why not reveal this before? Because it's bullshit, that's why.

This latest "exposé" literally sounds like fan fiction. :celestial5:

Hopefully this is the last of it and we can finally move on from this.  The monarchy is going to continue sucking, the best thing they can do is just focus on the future and their life in Cali.  

7 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

It's so obvious that some of the things they say are straight lies though. I mean they already spilled so much tea in their interview with Oprah in 2021, yet many times in the year between then and now they've conveniently remembered new details about "attacks" on them by the royal family, such as this instance of an incident that happened two years before their interview? Why not reveal this before? Because it's bullshit, that's why.

This latest "exposé" literally sounds like fan fiction. :celestial5:

Are u crazy? Why the hell would they lie about trauma. I hate how people choose not to believe victims of abuse and trauma, especially when it involves a black woman

1 hour ago, i spit on haters said:

1 hour ago, i spit on haters said:

You should watch this when you get a chance. It's lengthy but worth the watch. It was actually quite telling for me because I didn't realize the extent to how much Meghan and Harry often embellish how much they're "hounded" by the paparazzi. And apparently, Kate (who I'm not a fan of) actually had it far worst than Meghan. Their Netflix special didn't even use real paparazzi footage of Meghan being 'harassed' by the paps. The whole family, and yes Megan and Harry, too, are the pits.

None of them are as appalling as Prince Andrew, though. Who needs to be in prison, by the way.

I think you're right in that they want it both ways, but also think that your critique is a bit more nuanced than anyone calling them narcissists AND that that right-wing Youtuber probably has ulterior motives for trying to downplay the way the British press really pushed anti-blackness towards Meghan. :deadbanana4:

I saw it described as such on another forum, but they're really just a two people with unique circumstances. They are directly at odds with The Royal Family but their grievances don't seek to dismantle it. More than anything, they probably just want an apology.

Meghan (reasonably) has grievances over her partner's family throwing her to the wolves and putting their status over combatting their society's virulent racism. And Harry, who is probably leading their feelings more than even Meghan, essentially is not going to let his family forget what they did to his mother.

I think it makes sense why he's making reconciliation harder, but not wanting anything grand like dismantling the Royal Family, when articulated that he probably isn't just looking for an apology over Meghan but his mother too.

Maybe those resentments would have been dormant if he dated someone else, but the happen chance of Meghan being black and Britain being racist opened the gates for her to be treated, and more importantly, harassed like his mother by press and his family. And clearly this has triggered feelings in him that he probably hasn't felt since walking behind her coffin at 12. :michael:

I agree it's not a noteworthy fight for anyone wanting to dismantle the white supremacist institution that is the Royal Family. But I do also, as a person, feel sympathy for Harry for still not being able to cope and accept just how his mother was treated right until her death.

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.