• Miley Cyrus

• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

I'm SO excited for this one

I want this to be SO GOOD

1 hour ago, josesuxx said:

4 days till it's out in NZ/AUS 

How do we know it’s not a US time release?

Just now, Squall said:

How do we know it’s not a US time release?

I'm pretty sure the Spotify album countdown is set to local time depending on where you are 

21 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

I'm pretty sure the Spotify album countdown is set to local time depending on where you are 

Hopefully you are right, it would be released at 6AM here otherwise so quite annoying.

Website countdown ends in 6 hours, what do we think it is? Can't be Backyard Sessions related cause we got yesterday teaser without a countdown 

4 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Website countdown ends in 6 hours, what do we think it is? Can't be Backyard Sessions related cause we got yesterday teaser without a countdown 

I think it will be a teaser of the next single with the MV, but it'll drop with the album not earlier

26 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I think it will be a teaser of the next single with the MV, but it'll drop with the album not earlier

i somehow think its this... lets hope it is new music related

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYPy961V/ 

A video reacting to her Disney+ special announcement has over 4M views and nearly 800K likes, but the actual teaser on her Tiktok page is struggling to reach 500K views. Several other random accounts just reposting the teaser have more views/likes as well. I hate it here. :rip:

I know likes aren't everything, but it's about time Miley's team do something about the engagement rate on her socials. Sometimes it feels like she's shadowbanned or something. :rip:

22 minutes ago, Scars said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYPy961V/ 

A video reacting to her Disney+ special announcement has over 4M views and nearly 800K likes, but the actual teaser on her Tiktok page is struggling to reach 500K views. Several other random accounts just reposting the teaser have more views/likes as well. I hate it here. :rip:

I know likes aren't everything, but it's about time Miley's team do something about the engagement rate on her socials. Sometimes it feels like she's shadowbanned or something. :rip:

This is going to sound stan’d, but her posts are never optimized for the platform they’re on. :rip: They just spam post the same thing or lazily put up a random photo and call it a day.

Look at these 2 posts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpQQByBJGBQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoDSbDqPuMD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The dimensions for the first post never do well since it looks small and gets easily ignored in someone’s feed + full body pictures are too much to look at. The second one is a blown up beauty shot and got 4x the engagement.

The Disney+ trailer also works for something like Twitter (trailers do well here in general. 500k+ combined likes across Miley/Disney/Disney+) and Insta (11 million + 14 million views for both trailers. Older platform = longer attention spans), but it just doesn’t work on TikTok. It’s zoomed in too far and takes too long to get to the point - it needed to be more snappy/quickly edited for people to finish the video.

This is far too much analysis, but I do think more people are anticipating this than we think. It’s just her team isn’t that tech savvy, which you obviously would expect from a major label. :rip:

7 minutes ago, SmashingMiley said:

Sounds like a major BOP omg :WAP:

OMFGGGGGG :WAP::jonny5::falcon:

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

OMFGGGGGG :WAP::jonny5::falcon:

Its giving Violet Chemistry :WAP: :jonny4:

@BlackoutZone can you confirm pls 

14 minutes ago, SmashingMiley said:

Sounds like a major BOP omg :WAP:

i think she's saying "violet" at the end :WAP::WAP:

9 minutes ago, despy said:

i think she's saying "violet" at the end :WAP::WAP:

It does sound like she’s saying violet :jonny4: This album is going to snatch wigs i fear

smoore95GAGA

When the snippet is Muddy Feet, what then :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, smoore95GAGA said:

When the snippet is Muddy Feet, what then :gaycat2:

We're streaming either ways 

Violet Chemistry sounds AMAZING. I knew it was gonna be good the moment I saw that title. :jonny5: