Miley #3 debut 

settledownlqxur.gif

At least we can say we blocked Kill Bill from #1 this era

settledownlqxur.gif

Our only accomplishment

settledownlqxur.gif

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Not bad, I could see it growing potentially

Omg slay!!! Double Plastics Hearts is not bad at all on top of a SMASHA lead single. Era saved! @Miley Cyrus @biomind101 @wish

1 hour ago, wish said:

Oop, they posted a Tiktok for Jaded :clap3:already outstreaming the last 3 posts she made

Jaded will SMASHA at some point. Nobody is giving up on ESV!

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

Omg slay!!! Double Plastics Hearts is not bad at all on top of a SMASHA lead single. Era saved! @Miley Cyrus @biomind101 @wish

wait for 2nd week

settledownlqxur.gif

biggest 2nd week drop record incoming

settledownlqxur.gif

1 hour ago, wish said:

Younger Now - 45k

Plastic Hearts - 60k

Endless Summer Vacation - 115k - 130k

this is amazing sorry :clap3: Miley stans know this is a huge success for her

PERIOD. :clap3: I always said anything over 100k is big.

Idk how her team fcked up so bad with the second single when Jaded was right there. River is good but too strong as midnight sky was for casual listening whereas Jaded is a perfect blend of what locals want from Miley :gaycat6:

so we all agree that for the next album she should be banned from writing any of the sings amirite

settledownlqxur.gif

The album won't have a big fall because this time she has a big hit and Flowers streams are still good

22 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

We all tought the same of Angles Like You & it didn’t happen (however ALY had overall good streams) 

It all depends if they want to keep this era alive or not for the next months… Miley abandon albums really quick 

Let River had this month is also single material & it will most likely be blocked / overshadow with Flowers 

Maybe start pushing Jaded next month 

Rise!! :party: 4 songs at the Top 100 & TM is almost there :duca: 

The increase! Let’s go. Gonna need some Columbia payola so this pulls a Flowers all week.

Edited by Walk_Away21

1 minute ago, Miley Cyrus said:

so we all agree that for the next album she should be banned from writing any of the sings amirite

settledownlqxur.gif

Her writing is so one dimensional and un(inspired), I fear. It’s why her covers get lauded while her original music usually gets less acclaim. Her original music just doesn’t showcase her voice and artistry the way it should!!!

:redface:

Miss Miley needs to know her strengths and weaknesses and then she’s ready for that 98 on MC!

This album was good on first listen and I fear it’s only getting better the more I play it 

:WAP:

Plastic Sharts you’re OVER

36 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

We all tought the same of Angles Like You & it didn’t happen (however ALY had overall good streams) 

It all depends if they want to keep this era alive or not for the next months… Miley abandon albums really quick 

Let River had this month is also single material & it will most likely be blocked / overshadow with Flowers 

Maybe start pushing Jaded next month 

Rise!! :party: 4 songs at the Top 100 & TM is almost there :duca: 

Great to see the songs rising 

I hope ahe will overtake soon Morgan's 40 songs 

Also River might supperpass Jaded 

The album gets better and better with every single listen

Also the Backyard Sessions really helped to love the album EVEN more 

Am i the only one who can't rank the songs ? I like all of them and i want to listen to all of them 🤔🤔🤔

I’m listening to island for the first time right now and I really like it! 

how do we feel about this heavenly hymn?

You is THAT song. :jonny4:

The production is amazing and addictive.

This album just gets better with every listen. :alexz: Miley really delivered one of the best albums of the year. :clap3: 

Not some of y'all saying to move on to a new single next month. It's been only out for a damn day, CHILL. Let this era have time to grow! :biblio:

While the highs don't match Plastic Hearts, this album remains a FANTASTIC listen on my 50th repeat.  

I think it'd be cool if they continue the pattern with AM & PM singles after River, so here's what I think would be perfect as singles: Flowers -> River -> Jaded -> Violet Chemistry (and end era).

They're spamming TikTok today with Disney performance clips, 8 videos so far and they're doing decently. Finally some promo :chick1: