• despy

• Walk_Away21

• Jaded
  • Rose Colored Lenses
  • You
  • Violet Chemistry
  • Island
  • Wonder Woman

These are all great. River and Muddy Feet both feel like they are missing something, maybe they'll grow on me later on.

15 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

:snowman:

Mess :deadbanana4: Her new team at Columbia fumbled the bag big time with the social media promo. People aren’t here for pretentious beauty shots, they want personality. Even a simple selfie on Insta reminding people to stream the album would generate way more engagement than this 

Wildcard has me addicted I can't take it off repeat rn

Just submitted a 5/5 Amazon review :gaycat4:

In her stories she TOTALLY gave me Rihanna vibes 

Handstand got me like

miley-cyrus-twerking-1.gif

See, I knew this whole “remain elusive and detached” schtick would come to bite Miley in the ass. She literally hasn’t mentioned a word about this album unless it was done through her label or a gloomy corporate script.

Miley has the perfect personality for TikTok virality and her past with Disney allows her so much content inspiration that she could be like a Lizzo or Doja and have such a huge following for her album releases simply by posting fun, casual videos with her personality but everything’s been so rigid and cryptic this era and it doesn’t match who Miley is as a person nor does it match the vibe of this album.

Anyway, I can’t believe they can get a single as massive as Flowers off talk alone and do nothing at all with the hype for the album release. Does Columbia have Miley locked in a basement? Where is she??? RANT OVER. tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

10 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Me to @wish when the pitchfork review and hdd numbers come out

spacer.png

What movie is this gif from? :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

Me to @wish when the pitchfork review and hdd numbers come out

spacer.png

sdjklfjskdf :redface:

one thing I'm gonna do is be HONEST about our girl & the accomplishments/mistakes she's making in her career. sorry if i'm being a debbie downer

spacer.png

1 minute ago, CottageHore said:

See, I knew this whole “remain elusive and detached” schtick would come to bite Miley in the ass. She literally hasn’t mentioned a word about this album unless it was done through her label or a gloomy corporate script.

Miley has the perfect personality for TikTok virality and her past with Disney allows her so much content inspiration that she could be like a Lizzo or Doja and have such a huge following for her album releases simply by posting fun, casual videos with her personality but everything’s been so rigid and cryptic this era and it doesn’t match who Miley is as a person nor does it match the vibe of this album.

Anyway, I can’t believe they can get a single as massive as Flowers off talk alone and do nothing at all with the hype for the album release. Does Columbia have Miley locked in a basement? Where is she??? RANT OVER. tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Absolutely spilled

tiffany pollard GIF by RealityTVGIFs

River is a bop, don't really see The Fame comparisons tho. 

I think I like Plastic Hearts more but this album is good too. 

1 minute ago, CottageHore said:

What movie is this gif from? :bibliahh:

that's lola and mike stanley from a deleted scene of hannah montana the movie i fear

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Miley Cyrus said:

that's lola and mike stanley from a deleted scene of hannah montana the movie i fear

spacer.png

There’s no way :rip: 

I will say Violet Chemistry was the serve I didn't think it was gonna be

spacer.png

River is sooooooo Nelly Furtado circa Loose. To think how hard the song would go had they not said “throw it to the dogs” when the chorus kicked in Angry New York GIF

6 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

River now passes 3mil on YouTube. The GP is waking!

Finally! I was afraid she was gonna do 2 million in 24 hours, which would have been very tragic

Me talking about Muddy Feet with my fellow smilers: :heart2: 

And yup we're blaming cya for it

spacer.png 

Edited by Miley Cyrus

7 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

River is sooooooo Nelly Furtado circa Loose. To think how hard the song would go had they not said “throw it to the dogs” when the chorus kicked in Angry New York GIF

Obsessed with Violet Chemistry, mike will made it DID THAT AGAIN!

girls i'm afraid the album it's going to flop because the gp was expecting other flowers and the internet now pretends they stanned plastic hearts, but after the second listening i'm loving it so who cares. It's not like we stan hrr because of success and other than some sad taylor stans nobody thought she could debut huge numbers.

however i would have loved her being more present,  like the **** we didn't get snl and neither fallon? What's with the nbc deal?