• wish

• despy

• Walk_Away21

smoore95GAGA

Not me thinking we were getting a second album on Friday :gaycat6: I hate her

smoore95GAGA

Another countdown to nothing for the same time tomorrow :johnald:

1 minute ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Not me thinking we were getting a second album on next Friday :gaycat6: I hate her

Literally the same thing happened to me for like a sec lmao

These countdowns are so frivolous lol girl is counting down to Instagram posts 

1 minute ago, josesuxx said:

What the **** does BYS mean

Backyard Sessions

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Backyard Sessions

So an announcement of an already announced thing 

35 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

25 minutes left to be let down :duca:

24 hours left to be let down AGAIN :chick1:

Just now, josesuxx said:

So an announcement of an already announced thing 

Yes. The countdown led to NOTHING. At least we got a snippet from Mike Will :allears:

When the only album promo is releasing countdown with no content.

1 minute ago, GRMusic said:

Her mind :clap3:

24 hours left until the next countdown is over. I think this will be a daily thing this week

1 minute ago, GRMusic said:

Like :skull: even a TikTok of her dancing in her living room to Flowers with "Endless Summer Vacation out Friday" as caption would be better promo 

I cannot stand this puta 

The music at the end of the announcement  !!!!!!!!!

I liked the video. She's talking about the vibe of the album and how it has two parts, plus there's a snippet at the end. Idk what y'all were expecting :skull:

Edited by Blank Space

30 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

The music at the end of the announcement  !!!!!!!!!

Its giving Permanent December/Nightmare sister :jonny5: This album is going to eat me up i swear

The music at the end of her talking is 'Violet Chemistry'.

Is that a new song snippet on the Disney preview or am i tripping? 

Due to demand I wrote something nn :bird:

Endless Summer Vacation is a record of compromises between various Mileys. Instead of being a definitive statement on one field it's a collection of songs going in different directions. For an artist who often dismisses their previous efforts as soon as the next album cycle arrives, this might be a healthy attempt at satisfying every side of her at once, but taking this road might lead to an album being more appreciated in pieces rather than as sum of its parts.

And just like that the album opens with Flowers being a danceable rocky disco tinged kicker, but the following two tracks, Jaded and Rose Colored Lenses, are nostalgia filled guitar ballads. While Jaded is a reflection on relationship regrets and mistakes, Rose Colored Lenses is a romantic longing for beautiful love to last forever. Brandi Carlie assisted, though only through backing vocals, Thousand Miles is unsurprisingly more country/Americana leaning track. It picks up the tempo of the album a bit, but the overall vibes from guitars and harmonica keep the cozy nostalgic feeling afloat. The previously live-debuted You went from a piano track to another rock oriented ballad, but at this point on the album it fails to bring anything new to the table.

Luckily the very next track awaiting in the center of the album brings a lot of freshness. So much nothing else on Endless Summer Vacation sounds quite like it. Handstand is a psychedelic, not bound to usual structure, manifesto of a song. It finds Miley embrace confidence in her uniqueness as she sings "You're questioning the science, cause you don't understand how I'm doing, what I'm doing in a ******* handstand" over twisted electronic beats. This superb song is such a sonically interesting and standing-out point of the record it sadly happens to outshine the vast majority of the other tracks due to their predictable nature. I hope this will be sign for Miley to carry this confidence with herself and try experimenting more in the future.

After this trip ESV jumps into more electro-pop sound, far more reminiscent of old Miley. Both River and Violet Chemistry are upbeat pop songs with rich, electronic production, shoe in favorites for those who love her fun and especially loud side! This energetic thrill sadly suffers a bit from poor mixing and overproduced vocals that don't let Miley effortlessly flow on the track. Ideally these two would be followed by Wildcard, which is another instrumentally massive and bright song, but the pace gets interrupted by Sia-joined effort, Muddy Feet. Unmelodic, repetitive cacophony of simple drum/piano/guitar patterns mixed with Wo-o-o-o-oh-ing post-chorus makes the whole song sound really jarring and completely out of place. The album ends with two more tracks that again take sound direction into new places. Island, accurately to its title, has a very chill, a bit dreamy, but swingy, island vibe, while Wonder Woman is full on piano ballad that allows Miley to express her strong vocal power through sadness.

Overall Endless Summer Vacation feels just like its title - wild and free, bright, warm and dry from scorching heat of the sun but often breezy and smooth like the ocean. It might not take the crown as her best record from far more exciting and dynamic Plastic Hearts, but it's a pleasing effort of Miley trying to be flexible and mass appealing

Edited by BlackoutZone

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Due to demand I wrote something nn :bird:

Hide contents

Endless Summer Vacation is a record of compromises between various Mileys. Instead of being a definitive statement on one field it's a collection of songs going in different directions. For an artist who often dismisses their previous efforts as soon as the next album cycle arrives, this might be a healthy attempt at satisfying every side of her at once, but taking this road might lead to an album being more appreciated in pieces rather than as sum of its parts.

And just like that the album opens with Flowers being a danceable rocky disco tinged kicker, but the following two tracks, Jaded and Rose Colored Lenses, are nostalgia filled guitar ballads. While Jaded is a reflection on relationship regrets and mistakes, Rose Colored Lenses is a romantic longing for beautiful love to last forever. Brandi Carlie assisted, though only through backing vocals, Thousand Miles is unsurprisingly more country/Americana leaning track. It picks up the tempo of the album a bit, but the overall vibes from guitars and harmonica keep the cozy nostalgic feeling afloat. The previously live-debuted You went from a piano track to another rock oriented ballad, but at this point on the album it fails to bring anything new to the table.

Luckily the very next track awaiting in the center of the album brings a lot of freshness. So much nothing else on Endless Summer Vacation sounds quite like it. Handstand is a psychedelic, not bound to usual structure, manifesto of a song. It finds Miley embrace confidence in her uniqueness as she sings "You're questioning the science, cause you don't understand how I'm doing, what I'm doing in a ******* handstand" over twisted electronic beats. This superb song is such a sonically interesting and standing-out point of the record it sadly happens to outshine the vast majority of the other tracks due to their predictable nature. I hope this will be sign for Miley to carry this confidence with herself and try experimenting more in the future.

After this trip ESV jumps into more electro-pop sound, far more reminiscent of old Miley. Both River and Violet Chemistry are upbeat pop songs with rich, electronic production, shoe in favorites for those who love her fun and especially loud side! This energetic thrill sadly suffers a bit from poor mixing and overproduced vocals that don't let Miley effortlessly flow on the track. Ideally these two would be followed by Wildcard, which is another instrumentally massive and bright song, but the pace gets interrupted by Sia-joined effort, Muddy Feet. Unmelodic, repetitive cacophony of simple drum/piano/guitar patterns mixed with Wo-o-o-o-oh-ing post-chorus makes the whole song sound really jarring and completely out of place. The album ends with two more tracks that again take sound direction into new places. Island, accurately to its title, has a very chill, a bit dreamy, but swingy, island vibe, while Wonder Woman is full on piano ballad that allows Miley to express her strong vocal power through sadness.

Overall Endless Summer Vacation feels just like its title - wild and free, bright, warm and dry from scorching heat of the sun but often breezy and smooth like the ocean. It might not take the crown as her best record from far more exciting and dynamic Plastic Hearts, but it's a pleasing effort of Miley trying to be flexible and mass appealing

Omgggg thank you king :bird: :jonny5:

Of course his opinion would ruin the hype, not surprised :rip: 

Muddy Feet will be the worst song for sure, kinda already wish it wasn't on the album :doc: 

So basically every day this week she will release some small clips talking about the album 

The queen of hype !