Spotify: Top 100 Streamed Female Artists (Overall)

Pop Art

8 hours ago, dussel_06 said:

Taylor really is the Beatles of this generation. She’s untouchable, like really.

Dua Lipa streams are more impressive though, given that she has far less discography compare to Taylor. Dua's 2 studio albums - 23 billion stream compare to Taylor's 10 studio albums for 38 billion. 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pop Art

• Armani?

• Power love

• swissman

4 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Depends how is credited on Spotify's database. For example JATQ remix was counted as lead for Taylor last year, for Lana SOTB was credited as lead too. Lately Rihanna's team took control of the TIWCF master and changed her from "feature" to "lead" so she could get lead streams (even though it still says Ft Rihanna).  Basically lead streams is every song that is on the Spotify official page of the artist (before that change TIWCF didn't appear at Rihanna's page or top 10 songs and after that it appeared at both page and top 10 songs)

Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about! It's so weird how it happens sometimes. :deadbanana:

8 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Nicki and Adele are both coming for Gaga arent they? Or Is Gaga gaining faster than them? LG7 couldnt come sooner :rip:

Not in the foreseeable future, as Gaga's been above them in daily streams since Bloody Mary blew up if I recall correctly.

For example:

On this day, Gaga was doing 12.7M while Adele was doing 9.2M and Nicki less than 7.8M. I only chose this day cuz it's one of the few where they listed #11-#20 too, but for example, as of the latest update on Spotify's charts website, Gaga is #8, Adele is #12, and Nicki is #20. However, if Nicki or Adele release something that sticks or Bloody Mary suddenly drops off, this could change.

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

ATRL told me no one listens to H.E.R though, so why is she Top 100 & within range of everyone?:bibliahh: @cockatoo @St. Francis Thoughts?

25. SZA

61. Summer Walker
62. H.E.R.
67. Kehlani
72. Jhené Aiko

25. SZA 8,743,060,466

61. Summer Walker 3,765,246,247

62. H.E.R 3,755,831,807

67. Kehlani    3,297,304,209

72. Jhené Aiko 3,047,473,595

This would probably be almost the same ranking on Apple Music, but Kehlani would be last instead of 4th.

Jhene would probably be #3

Jessie J #63 and Iggy #80 is shocking to me :deadvision: They're both so over. Who is listening to Jessie J in 2023...?

11 hours ago, Power love said:

Wow Britney is very low shocking. 

Your fave is much lower than Britney Spears (and the list counts all of the songs on which she's featured which means she probably would not be on the Top 100 as a lead artist:deadbanana:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

23 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about! It's so weird how it happens sometimes. :deadbanana:

Not in the foreseeable future, as Gaga's been above them in daily streams since Bloody Mary blew up if I recall correctly.

For example:

On this day, Gaga was doing 12.7M while Adele was doing 9.2M and Nicki less than 7.8M. I only chose this day cuz it's one of the few where they listed #11-#20 too, but for example, as of the latest update on Spotify's charts website, Gaga is #8, Adele is #12, and Nicki is #20. However, if Nicki or Adele release something that sticks or Bloody Mary suddenly drops off, this could change.

Thanks for the info! 

Yeah, cause if I recall Adele was out streaming Gaga daily for most of 2022 before BM blew out. And i dont think BM will continue to have these insane 2M daily updates for so long .... So Adele could pass her by the end of 2023. We'll see....

Whitney :clap3: here for her surpassing Alessia and Tove- it could be possible but they have much bigger recurrents im assuming.

Surprised at Adele being top 10 at all

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

Nicki and Adele are both coming for Gaga arent they? Or Is Gaga gaining faster than them? LG7 couldnt come sooner :rip:

Gaga gains more them that. Only one that has chance of coming for Gaga is Lana and Doja. Its depend on their next project as the lead is big.

Olivia too, if her next album is absolute smash like Sour.

But Gaga should easily remain in top 10 for next two years without moving a finger. 

Perry tanking :deadbanana4:

Selena, sia, halsey and lana being above her :deadbanana2:

Monsters trolled the Hive and Navy all 2022 just to end up still being behind :dies:

#6 with no album in 7 years the other girls could literally never

Gaga :clap3: Didn't need 6000 singles with big male rappers to boost her. 

2 hours ago, chaklux said:

Dua Lipa streams are more impressive though, given that she has far less discography compare to Taylor. Dua's 2 studio albums - 23 billion stream compare to Taylor's 10 studio albums for 38 billion. 

Dua's streams is impressive of course but Taylor, considering she didn't debut on the streaming era, being absent on Spotify during her peak years, being a colossal seller of those 10 albums, and still the most stream female artists TODAY expanding her lead. Dua can release her 10 albums but I doubt she's touching Taylor's numbers since Taylor is STILL pulling impressive numbers. Plus Dua didn't have gigantic success on other metrics. Taylor is just on another level of insane. Truly the Beatles of our generation. :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, Armani? said:

ATRL told me no one listens to H.E.R though, so why is she Top 100 & within range of everyone?:bibliahh: @cockatoo @St. Francis Thoughts?

25. SZA

61. Summer Walker
62. H.E.R.
67. Kehlani
72. Jhené Aiko

Damn girl, my comments must've had you really bothered that you felt the need to tag me weeks later :rip:

5 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

Damn girl, my comments must've had you really bothered that you felt the need to tag me weeks later :rip:

Well I dont have amnesia so comments from weeks ago dont change sentiment

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Well I dont have amnesia so comments from weeks ago dont change sentiment

Touch Grass | Know Your Meme

3 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

Touch Grass | Know Your Meme

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952dc788ea0707c501b4

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Your fave is much lower than Britney Spears

But i was told Britney was up there with Bey, Riri & Gaga yet she’s never near them on lists like this :clown:. But you keep track of where Aguilera is though your second fav :heart:

Also Babe if you take away just ONE song from each projects of Britney’s how far would she fall :deadbanana4:

Edited by Power love

13 minutes ago, Power love said:

But i was told Britney was up there with Bey, Riri & Gaga yet she’s never near them on lists like this :clown:. But you keep track of where Aguilera is though your second fav :heart:

Also Babe if you take away just ONE song from each projects of Britney’s how far would she fall :deadbanana4:

There was a time where the Britney delulus were constantly coming for Bee, Shakira, Gaga and now their only target is Christina Aguilera,  how the mighty have fallen :shakeno:

olivia didnt debut in the 10s but 20s

Janet Jackson not even making the top 100 :rip: Jesus how forgotten can her catalog get

31 minutes ago, Power love said:

But i was told Britney was up there with Bey, Riri & Gaga yet she’s never near them on lists like this :clown:.

You were told that by your fellow Aguilerators, Power love. There isn't a single Britney Spears fan on ATRL that pretends Britney is doing better on streaming than Beyoncé, Rihanna, Lady Gaga.

But you keep track of where Aguilera

You are the one dedicating your account, avatar and several posts in this thread to Britney Spears, whom you openly hate, Power love.

"If We DeLeTe BrItNeY's HiTs ShE WoUlD FaLl BeLloW My FaVe :isudumblmao:"

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

1 hour ago, Diocles said:

Perry tanking :deadbanana4:

Selena, sia, halsey and lana being above her :deadbanana2:

Remember she was in the top 5? :deadbanana2:

She's over OVER.

15 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Janet: < 1.411B (she's not in the Top 1000 Artists and that's what #1000 is at)

That's...really bad. She deserved better.

Love that Beyoncé is so high and her biggest album in the streaming era wasn't even on the platform for its first three years of release.

Though it looks like had it been released on the platform it still wouldn't have put her above to the next ranking, but still, impressive that she placed where she is without the first three years of an important release available for streams.

Edited by swissman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.