K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

MiSaMo's song was such a snooze. I'm so disappointed :rip: 

Nayeon needs to come back asap and save JYPig.

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

JYP is such a mess, the way they are teasing misamo forever just for them to release in the same time as niziu japan comeback is just crazy like wtf... Ugh.. I guess niziu was meant for korean debut while misamo for japan but niziu korean debut was shelved completely :rip:

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

I just know his ultimate agenda was to hookup and suck Bang me Chan and/or Changbin d just saying :WAP:

Ew no. He wants to top Hyunjin :heart:

Still on his mind weeks later.. he should have tried harder that day :((

9 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

Ew no. He wants to top Hyunjin :heart:

Still on his mind weeks later.. he should have tried harder that day :((

I love his A2 english level

The Hyunjin english clips make me so nervous, idk. I'm happy someone is enjoying them. :gaycat6:

Kinda miss SJJD, the greatest kpop act ever existed:WAP: I was so lucky to experience their reign damn

• Like 1

Marshmallow is definitely catered to Japanese music audience. Japanese music are a hit and miss in general tbh. 

39 minutes ago, Kety said:

magical:jonnycat:

I wonder what it was like to watch this era of Kpop live. Like, growing up with SNSD and seeing their next move, I mean. I think they are essentially a perfect pop group and had very few wrong moves and SO many right ones. 

Revisited this performance. Popped the **** off.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, elevate said:

I wonder what it was like to watch this era of Kpop live. Like, growing up with SNSD and seeing their next move, I mean. I think they are essentially a perfect pop group and had very few wrong moves and SO many right ones. 

It was insane:jonny6: 

The Undisputed Number 1 Girl Group. You see how prevelant Taylor Swift is right now? They were like that in Korea and in South East Asia. Even today only BlackPink & Twice have pass their touring numbers. And SNSD never had a tour outside of Asia:jonny6: 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Who the **** asked Chart Data to post the numbers for My World? :ahh: 

SNSD invented the first official Photocard in albums concept. Making it a Korean Pop standard. they had the first Fancam in Kpop history in 2010, making it a coined term. They had the first Viral YouTube video for Kpop. And still to this day the only girl group to win a Disk daesang. :jonny6: All of this before the 2010’s Hallyu wave even started. 

And people still think they don’t have more impact then Big Bang?:rip:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

I think it’s more that idols are being allowed to take these hiatuses more than idols before them which is great. whether it’s because companies care a little more or because of pressure from the public, it’s good for the idols

we don’t need idols to be forced or feel like they have to tough it out when they’re hurt

spacer.png

Ahh, the good old days

• Like 1

Misamo song was cute :gaycat4: probably wont listen again until the album releases 

5 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

It’s giving the next face of a generation
80678cc365cac9658683c7bab63d1ec609b76645
IMG-4088.jpg
IMG-4090.jpg

IMG-4089.jpg

my man :jonny5:

I wonder what being a Kpop stan during 2nd gen in general felt like (2005-2012)? Back then the Hallyu Wave wasn't as big as it is today, which meant that the Kpop industry was more segregated etc. How was the fan war situations? Was the content and merch for international stans limited? Did the big language barrier back then have any effect?  How was it to anticipate for comebacks like SNSD, BIGBANG, 2NE1, SHINee, SJ, f(x), Kara, Wonder Girls, miss A, 4Minute etc.? :jamming:  What was the general atmosphere like? Do 3rd and 4th gen Kpop even compare? 

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

when is newjeans comeback i need a full album from them since yesterday :jonny2:

FytsR0daAAAGt_M?format=jpg&name=small

awful but he better stan Rih 

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

Who the **** asked Chart Data to post the numbers for My World? :ahh: 

where is it? I can't find it on their twitter