Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

founder and ceo of coachella:

"we want you to headline coachella, you're just bigger and better than anyone. it's so logical"

https://twitter.com/firejennie/status/1669633418617839618?s=61&t=xU3QfxXWclKPY9WsB2-_rg

period! he knows whats up :alexz:

the coachella vlog week 1 is up. truly a legendary moment not just for the pinks but for kpop :clap3:

notice how BTS couldnt do this?

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Bestie, you need to stop......

• Like 1

Will EXO do promotion for this comeback? I want to see them promote on variety show. And Baekhyun was always messy when he exposed the other members. Remember when he revealed that Sehun has the biggest D among the EXO members :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Aeri is back :giraffe:

aespa Giselle to resume activities starting today June 16

She previously decided to take a break due to health reasons

According to SM Entertainment, her condition has now improved a lot and she’s ready to be back on stage again

Source: n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti…

https://twitter.com/theseoulstory/status/1669577879942836224?s=46

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I guess they're just not bigger and most definitely not better :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

"All 12 LOONA members are now free - won their cases for contract termination"

Via Naver 

Fyu0UK9XwAEb3-D?format=png&name=small

They went through so much, this is a new precedent for kpop and Chuu even made it to the government hopefully  GWSN find their way to freedom their cases are even worse

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

Of course they could. And do you really think that guy decided then and there to make Blackpink the headliners? There were obviously discussions before and after about them performing there. I wouldn't even be surprised if that moment was scripted.

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

"All 12 LOONA members are now free - won their cases for contract termination"

Via Naver 

Happy for them :clap3:

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

founder and ceo of coachella:

"we want you to headline coachella, you're just bigger and better than anyone. it's so logical"

https://twitter.com/firejennie/status/1669633418617839618?s=61&t=xU3QfxXWclKPY9WsB2-_rg

period! he knows whats up :alexz:

the coachella vlog week 1 is up. truly a legendary moment not just for the pinks but for kpop :clap3:

The personal invite from the founder

kpoptwt is scrambling because they for sure thought YG bought their spot as headliners

”You’re just bigger and better than anyone” I know that’s right! :clap3:

26 minutes ago, Get said:

Of course they could. And do you really think that guy decided then and there to make Blackpink the headliners? There were obviously discussions before and after about them performing there. I wouldn't even be surprised if that moment was scripted.

they couldn't 

as lame as this sounds, but they're not "cool" enough for coachella especially as a headliner :tongue: they might be the lamest kpop act out there even below super junior I fear :deadbanana2:

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Changbin doing the SOTY challenge, I won :jonny5:

I'm convinced that these idols meet up just to film TikToks cause why else would Changbin be in CUBE's building? :dies:

34 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Why are the streets saying Lisa and BangChan are ******* @xrosup @Pluto2022 

https://twitter.com/greatesthera/status/1669618630693363713?s=20

Lisa and Bang Chan are close friends who have been friends for many years. I don't think they are dating honestly. But I didn't know that Lisa was this close with Bang Chan's sister as well? :michael:

And not that Twitter account being a "Jenlisa" account who actually believe Lisa and Jennie are dating :rip:

Bang Chan is literally friends with the whole industry and is very connected.mp3:dies:

Btw, it's kinda interesting how none of the SKZ members have been in an actual dating scandal yet, and I wonder who will be the first to have one? My bet is either Han or Changbin. 

9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

they couldn't 

as lame as this sounds, but they're not "cool" enough for coachella especially as a headliner :tongue: they might be the lamest kpop act out there even below super junior I fear :deadbanana2:

Doubt Coachella cares about that now when it's becoming less relevant every year.

3 minutes ago, Get said:

Doubt Coachella cares about that now when it's becoming less relevant every year.

doubt any festival would want an act that has dynamite, butter, permission to dance, boy with love etc as their biggest hits to headline but we'll see I guess :tongue: 

13 minutes ago, Get said:

Sure Jan

• Thumbs Down 1

The fact that we've been talking about it for years that LOONA would be more successful if they cut down the filler members and it might become true after all :ahh: :ahh: 

Heejin

Jinsoul

Kim Lip

Olivia Hye

Yves

Chuu  Choerry

Perfect lineup :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

How did JYPIG ruin Wonder Girl's trajectory btw?  Was it because he sent them to America and tried to make them happen over there?

I agree with @Gorjesspazze9, but also wanted to add that they only had two comebacks after making it back from America and then had a three year hiatus. The Korean market was not profitable for women in that time period (albums sold basically nothing and 5M digital singles was $100,000 if you excluded the use of free downloads) and girl groups needed to go to Japan to survive or do tons of constant promo and CFs but JYP just let Wonder Girls fade.

7 hours ago, Xalric said:

The Chris Brown situation too. :deadbanana4:

I honestly thought “how could a 40 year old CEO make approaching a 13 year old girl on the street and asking her to work for him any worse?” And then he made Dani collaborate with Chris Brown. I was in shock :lmao: 

6 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

So aespa are basically Wonder Girls 2.0 in terms of management cause I see some parallels ngl 

Aespa are more like BlackPink 2.0 in terms of mismanagement. WGs had three National hits and then started releasing them in different languages and never moved on with new music. I’d almost say f(x) or Miss A were more similar just because they both got put on indefinite hiatus while their album sales and potential were growing.

If those rumors are true, then get that D Lisa :clap3:Truly one of the hottest male idols ever, might be even hotter than my fave Lee Knowles :ghostface:

7pkfgp.gif

Spoiler

Nevermind, sorry for doubting you King Knowles you will always be #1 

a9a68f08ebc69adec5e5280f78be2ab88c4031d9fddf6452d28b2a0f2be4253b8a701d4ade91446fbd8e0afa519e62c5eefcd04f54df8da42ff4b4af

Edited by Pluto2022

JooE noooooo

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Hannah being friends with Lisa is indeed weird and out of nowhere, we need an investigation on how that came to be

d148oFI.gif

This is the first time Hannah has been seen with Lisa, right? 

It's giving sister in law, ngl 

d148oFI.gif