• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving Chan the benefit of doubt, he'll now realize his fans and kpop fans in general are crazy and go overboard. So he can't trust them with everything. At least now he'll have second thoughts about what he tells them since he sees the issues they can cause. The fans are really at fault for how they behave but that's how it's always been. 

7 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

Here they go

We need to start a gofundme to get psychiatric help for these ppl, I’m so serious :deadvision:

If V/Jennie is real i believe jennie won't be affected, blinks don't really care who she s dating and army already hate her anyways, but V could suffer at least his solo career in Korea

Both are such a huge stars worldwide so they will be fine regardless 

I guess I can never understand the mindset of kpop stans. Even if their faves stay single for the rest of their lives it's not like you have any chance with them, so why the bitterness and jealousy? This couple is extremely hot, successful and cute together. They could be the tomdaya of kpop yet their fans fight like it's WW3. 

1 minute ago, Spears_Stan said:

If V/Jennie is real i believe jennie won't be affected, blinks don't really care who she s dating and army already hate her anyways, but V could suffer at least his solo career in Korea

I definitely prefer V to G-Dragon. 

5 minutes ago, playboi said:

No class :pukey:

Someone needs to stop Soyeon

I really do love Jensetters, immediate love and support for her without any talk back, maybe a lil skepticism here and there but no insane conspiracy theories like the other side, if this is true they really sticking by her side, my girl aint going no where and im happy to know she's above these idol politics. 

mvsk • — KEEP WATCHING JENNIE SHUT IT DOWN! ♛

1 minute ago, Babymomo said:

I really do love Jensetters, immediate love and support for her without any talk back, maybe a lil skepticism here and there but no insane conspiracy theories like the other side, if this is true they really sticking by her side, my girl aint going no where and im happy to know she's above these idol politics. 

It’s her 3rd « official boyfriend » and most of Jennie fan are straight females or gay men so yeah wdc  :dies:

7 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

his K fans definitely knew but they always hide everything. I think they will stay loyal, now his c fans might act like Baekhyun fans :rip:

Only the mentally ill fake fans are upset, real Jennitals and V.aginas on twitter are celebrating.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

Well… 

Their managers are walking behind them btw 

This iconic, NGL

The type of event we needed this year

18 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

Here they go

I have serious concerns for these people’s mental status. How old are they? :rip:

12 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

This is highkey an insane thing to say to me like did u not read the last sentences? I do not care about this whatsoever and have never cared about any idols dating let alone consider it a scandal. Jennie has, however, been continually terrorized by every single faction in kpop from armys to BP akagaes to every loser that thinks she's a threat and has been therefore the most slvtshamed idol in this industry, that is where my worry lies. 

Not to mention these supposed "leaks" of videos and photo never have a clear image of them, it's just odd for people to immedietly believe it. Jennie, V, Lisa and jungkook have insane shippers between all of them that will literally lie till their teeth hurt so i would have hoped people would be skeptical of these things. If they are idc but the misogyny that is gonna surround this is gonna be weird 

Umm… so what do you want her to do? Forever keep hiding her relationship or end her relationship because his fans are deranged? I’ll say it again, you don’t know her personally, none of us do. So we don’t know what her thought process is with this whole thing. If she likes the guy and wants to stick with him, more power to her. It’s weird to assume stuff about their relationship we don’t know anything about. 

16 minutes ago, Fadedlights said:

Giving Chan the benefit of doubt, he'll now realize his fans and kpop fans in general are crazy and go overboard. So he can't trust them with everything. At least now he'll have second thoughts about what he tells them since he sees the issues they can cause. The fans are really at fault for how they behave but that's how it's always been. 

lol. He saw what happened with Woojin after he dropped the bomb on his live years ago exactly the same way. If he didn’t learn his lesson then, he surely hasn’t learned it now. 

Can’t wait for the Army meltdowns everywhere, the ripped posters, burned CDs, etc :ahh:

spacer.png

most bts stans = mentally ill

most bp stans = normal

i'm not surprised by either fandom's reactions. jennie is mother! please look forward to her appearance at cannes next week :)

40 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Kind of shocked it hasn't won any music shows yet. I'm wondering if this is going to be an NL situation, where they have a huge smash, but 0 wins. :skull:

they will likely win all of the shows starting tomrrow with M Countdown, barring any weird broadcast point shenanigans.

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

Well… 

Their managers are walking behind them btw 

Hes a lucky man 

25 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

well Blinks in general are less perasocially delulu‘d than armys. They can be deranged yes, but not to that extend 

8 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Umm… so what do you want her to do? Forever keep hiding her relationship or end her relationship because his fans are deranged? I’ll say it again, you don’t know her personally, none of us do. So we don’t know what her thought process is with this whole thing. If she likes the guy and wants to stick with him, more power to her. It’s weird to assume stuff about their relationship we don’t know anything about. 

What on earth are u talking about like huh????? Of course i dont know her, i'm on a forum thread where im just commenting on my lil skepticism, i have not insinuated i want her to do anything, the only thing i have spoken on is the worry that maybe we are speaking on this too soon and if she is dating him that the misogyny that has always followed her because of insecure losers won't be pretty. 

Legit do u think im delusional about this? Do u think im jeaolus of V? Do u think i want them to break up or am somehow not glad she is in a relationship??? "If she likes the guy and wants to stick with him, It’s weird to assume stuff about their relationship we don’t know anything about." <-- what do u mean by this??? Where have any of my comments spoken on my thoughts on her feelings on the relationship, i literally do not care, in the industry they are in sadly this is a huge deal but with Jennie none of this dating stuff ever left a dent on her so im just waiting to see that she will be ok from the vitriol she is gonna get.

• Like 1

wasnt prepared for the piping hot tea today.

I knew JENNIE & V was real, pray for all the delusional taekookers/bts shippers! :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

What on earth are u talking about like huh????? Of course i dont know her, i'm on a forum thread where im just commenting on my lil skepticism, i have not insinuated i want her to do anything, the only thing i have spoken on is the worry that maybe we are speaking on this too soon and if she is dating him that the misogyny that has always followed her because of insecure losers won't be pretty. 

Legit do u think im delusional about this? Do u think im jeaolus of V? Do u think i want them to break up or am somehow not glad she is in a relationship??? "If she likes the guy and wants to stick with him, It’s weird to assume stuff about their relationship we don’t know anything about." <-- what do u mean by this??? Where have any of my comments spoken on my thoughts on her feelings on the relationship, i literally do not care, in the industry they are in sadly this is a huge deal but with Jennie none of this dating stuff ever left a dent on her so im just waiting to see that she will be ok from the vitriol she is gonna get.

Sis calm down :dies:

im not calling you delusional wtf. Your original post said “I want Jennie FREED!” and that is something that could mean a lot of things. And my posts were directed to that statement. There is no need to complicate this further. 

also the way YG Ent has handled dating scandals for most of their artists throughout the years helps too. I mean wasn‘t Jennie dating Kai in a time where her dating ban was still active? Yet they didnt give a ****