• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

??? but that's a what????

the-view-whoopi.gif

The first comment going "He ated (the menu)":bibliahh:

• Haha 2

Has YG even announced a debut showcase tomorrow for BM .... like ??

Are they just gonna release the song and call it a day...... 

Also if they don't change the outfits once in the MV......

the-view-whoopi.gif

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

this post was just too advanced for y'all I fear

rSnViXc.gif

I finally understand what you meant by that, so dumb... 17HSMdI.gif

rSnViXc.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

:loki:

Ugh, they look sooo good. The hair colour suits them. I hope they will serve like this on their next comeback. :bird:

• Like 1

I can’t believe that this video is still on the official HYBE YT channel. :lmao: They should put it on private or something.

I see the JYP confidence in this video. Besties indeed! :date2:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Has YG even announced a debut showcase tomorrow for BM .... like ??

Are they just gonna release the song and call it a day...... 

Also if they don't change the outfits once in the MV......

the-view-whoopi.gif

They just released an article saying they won't hold a debut showcase for BAEMON to keep their mysteriousness:bibliahh:

YG not changing at all after all these years. I don't how anyone still chooses to stan YG groups except they love being left in pain and disappointment

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

still so funny :laugh:

JYP is a genius and they wish they had an ounce of the talent and creativity this man possesses to be really honest and it's actually disrespectful af by them to be doing all that

ART isn't for everbody, and it's lowkey ridiculous to think that the reaction to New Jeans is upposed to be a positive thing when it's literally a cookie cutter recycled 2018 tiktok e-girl aesthetic mixed with Korean café music 

BCnh66-He9uS-cOM5rIJuHFQJtXUqWFlhfo47xOF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

11 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

I can’t believe that this video is still on the official HYBE YT channel. :lmao: They should put it on private or something.

I see the JYP confidence in this video. Besties indeed! :date2:

The fact that it was JYP who gave game him the nickname “Hitman Bang” as well :clack:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Oh! I hate this show but it seems like they were making points on it today  :gaycat4:

I think it's so cute how they're supportive they are of Giselle like yes queens allow all of yourselves to shine that IS the key to success :heart:

11 minutes ago, Rid Of Me said:

YG not changing at all after all these years. I don't how anyone still chooses to stan YG groups except they love being left in pain and disappointment

Did you get the message @Mel. ?

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

JYP is a genius and they wish they had an ounce of the talent and creativity this man possesses to be really honest and it's actually disrespectful af by them to be doing all that

ART isn't for everbody, and it's lowkey ridiculous to think that the reaction to New Jeans is upposed to be a positive thing when it's literally a cookie cutter recycled 2018 tiktok e-girl aesthetic mixed with Korean café music 

delete this

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

I think it's so cute how they're supportive they are of Giselle like yes queens allow all of yourselves to shine that IS the key to success :heart:

Giselle is actually gorgeous without makeup though :allears: I even remember reading an article about how shocked people are by her pretty face. She looks great both ways but her skin is so clear and her face still stands out

210814-aespa-Twitter-Update-Giselle-docu

Edited by gigantopithecus
  • Like 1

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

delete this

spacer.png

Just say you don't get it and move on !! this man is directly responsible for some of the most iconic groups and hits in the entire history of K-pop

(Good Girl Bad Girl, Nobody, Cheer Up, Tell Me) and he legit started the whole survival show trend 

this man is a legend and I'm not gonna let stuck up flop actors and actresses and ESPECIALLY not flop idols try to throw shade 

3 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Giselle is actually gorgeous without makeup though :allears: I even remember reading an article about how shocked people are by her pretty face. She looks great both ways but her skin is so clear and her face still stands out

210814-aespa-Twitter-Update-Giselle-docu

wait :jonny4:

13 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

The plastic pants with no spoiler? Mods!

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

Just say you don't get it and move on !! this man is directly responsible for some of the most iconic groups and hits in the entire history of K-pop

(Good Girl Bad Girl, Nobody, Cheer Up, Tell Me) and he legit started the whole survival show trend 

this man is a legend and I'm not gonna let stuck up flop actors and actresses and ESPECIALLY not flop idols try to throw shade 

girl, he's a legend and produced some of the best tracks in the k-pop industry but that performance is a MESS and deserved the lashes.

ce76df84464a4194b8568b14b037af3a.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JYP is also literally the ONLY reason we have non-AI footage of BLACKPINK harmonizing lol

Spoiler

and by that point, people were actually doubting they could legit sing their songs with no backing track, which JYP also gave them a platform to prove

• Like 1

Just now, Antisocialites said:

girl, he's a legend and produced some of the best tracks in the k-pop industry but that performance is a MESS and deserved the lashes.

i haven't even watched it but if this senile LEGEND feels like being silly on stage who am I to say no

• Haha 1