• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

I wonder how many scandals Enhypen can get involved into before Hybe decides its better to cut ties

oliviawilde-stan.gif

Is cutting ties even possible? 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Anyways, February might become the most boring month in Kpop, like where is everyone and why is nobody releasing? :deadbanana2:

It's been.. 6 days.

4 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Misamo IS HERE :WAP:

This beauty 

5 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Misamo IS HERE :WAP:

Twice foreign line just has to be the most gorgeous in all of Kpop. 

The way IVE is currently the only non hybe group in melon top 10 :WAP:But they’re supposed to be over 

3 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Is cutting ties even possible? 

No idea. Atp I believe they can get with anything dd

11 minutes ago, Flomik said:

are MISAMO going to overlap Twice's March comeback?

I doubt it, teasers and stuff for japanese releases drop really early to open pre-orders, I'd expect it in april or may 

at the end of the year, nwjns potentially will have 3 songs with 400m spotify streams :deadbanana4: and all songs reaching 100m, cookie this month and hurt on May :deadbanana4: I hope theyll release at least a mini with 5 songs to capitalize and and will fore sure will reach 1b streams this year:giraffe:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

It's still not taken seriously. BTS and Blackpink will never win a Grammy lol (not that it matters)

well, BTS had huge hype so everyone wanted that piece of cake (and sales), same goes to BP (but I feel like they have more potential with the gp, but for some reason they refuse to release that English single even though they have 3 fluent speaker and bunch of English songs on their albums :rip:

they kinda opened the door for another generations, it’s so easy now for any group to appear on the tv, chart on the global spotify, some groups are even getting some spins on the radio… it wasn’t BTS nor BP, but who knows if any of the 4th/5th gen won’t be able to pull that off :cm: 

the creative direction for triples is top notch as expected but the lineup is just girls that would be filler members in any other group

41 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Run Away>>>> any BG song from ANY generation

i agree

exo really saved bg kpop

3 minutes ago, Antunes said:

the creative direction for triples is top notch as expected but the lineup is just girls that would be filler members in any other group

ditto. love their creative direction but not really charmed by the girls yet... the only one who catches my attention so far is kotone and nayoung. 

Haven’t heard this song in a long while then it came on shuffle earlier and I got so much life :jonny4: