K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

The comeback hints are starting

LeSsErAflm ~^^**

nene-leaks-whatever-that-means.gif

They conquered Korea and Japan, SEA is next. Slay us with your tagalog EP queens :gaygacat8:

Edited by Century

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BTS said:

I’d still take this nonsense any-day over Jessica vs Vixx

F7X6GNGWIAAg8En?format=jpg&name=360x360

Or another fight about Jessica vs SNSD :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, ANTIclimatic said:

TF is going on?

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

She's too old for him.

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

I see her being the Lisa of the group

plus i feel like a lot of fans in the US love her, so she's kinda winning already

jj0Wvh8.gif.91719e2c72042d9209147dcf385a

Aespa already have « their Lisa » and it’s Ning Ning :coffee2:

I find it funny how people used to drags kpop acts who had songs that sounded a little bit like Dua Lipa. Then that new SM group literally copy pasted a Dua Lipa song and then oh it's genius.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BTS said:

over all 2nd gen fights in general*

15 minutes ago, BTS said:

At least Jessica vs VIXX had two or more participants arguing. The arguments in here today are one-sided, asylum levels of talking to one's self :coffee2:

Edited by Taeyong

11 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I find it funny how people used to drags kpop acts who had songs that sounded a little bit like Dua Lipa. Then that new SM group literally copy pasted a Dua Lipa song and then oh it's genius.

I don't like RIIZE's music but you unironically sound like the joker. The anti-sm complex has gone too far. :rip:

Edited by Century

33 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Why is she giving Rosamund Pike here, though ??

They’re both bad ******* who would probably kill a few people to get their way.

17 minutes ago, Adama said:

Aespa already have « their Lisa » and it’s Ning Ning :coffee2:

Who’s the aespa counterpart for the rest pinks? 

Has anybody else noticed that the user who constantly complains about being muzzled and afraid of getting banned is having the posts of anybody who argues with them reported? Not defending any recent delusions it just seems like more projecting from the dwarf-planet chanteur. Either the thread can be messy or it can't and if it can't they're more likely to close it like SYG than put up with moderating it.

Edited by Century

Idk what that user constantly inserts himself in my business and trying to portray me as the most hated user in here, and trying to speak for everyone else against me, when he's literally more hated than I am in here :redface:

have some self awareness

taeyeonpfp.thumb.gif.6328a0f50f233389877

Edited by Pluto2022

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Idk what that user constantly inserts himself in my business and trying to portray me as the most hated user in here, and trying to speak for everyone else against me, when he's literally more hated than I am in here :redface:

have some self awareness

I was talking about how you're going to get the thread closed and you decided to start ranting about how much you hate me again. Seek help. If you want to have a private conversation use DMs and stay out of the thread. 

Edited by Century

I owe TXT an apology.

They ate here, almost choked but still swallowed the food :clap3:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Century said:

I was talking about how you're going to get the thread closed and you decided to start ranting about how much you hate me again. Seek help. If you want to have a private conversation use DMs and stay out of the thread. 

It's funny you say that cause you literally reported and got me banned for calling you old, like you have no room to talk. The lack of self awareness again smh

Edited by Pluto2022

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

It's funny you  say that cause you literally reported and got me banned for calling you old, like you have no room to talk. The lack of self awareness aging smh

I did not get you banned that I know of (it would explain the strange obsession though) but now that you mention it, @Ryan didn't you promise to handle this just last week if it was brought up again? For the 100th time please do something about this troll. I was literally making fun of the person arguing with him on the last page and he's already back to this.

Edited by Century

37 minutes ago, imani said:

newjeans you have less than 24hrs to respond

holy **** this is :jonny5:

13 minutes ago, Century said:

I did not get you banned that I know of (it would explain the strange obsession though) but now that you mention it, @Ryan didn't you promise to handle this just last week if it was brought up again? For the 100th time please do something about this troll. I was literally making fun of the person arguing with him on the last page and he's already back to this.

Stop being dramatic and manipulative, I didn't come for your age or anything just now, I just pointed out your hypocrisy with reporting other users back then. 

Edited by Pluto2022

12 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

here we go again

I'm over that user and putting him on mute. Not gonna engage with him anymore cause it has been MONTHS :skull:

So no more fighting from me

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Stop being dramatic, I just pointed out your hypocrisy and I didn't call you old. 

There's an agreement here with the regular users to not over-report and let @Ryan handle things for us(the alternative is the thread being completely deleted because people on all sides of every conflict to ever take place in here break most of ATRL's rules.). Your behavior in here seems compulsive given your frequent paranoia about getting banned or warned but simultaneous inability to stop arguing with any and any/everybody. I was reminding you(and the entire thread) of that VERY important agreement and you immediately jumped down my throat and continued the ageist harassment to somebody in their early 20s.

There are layers to your obsession here:

The fact that we were already asked by Ryan to put each other on ignore but you continued to post about me for MONTHS when I was the only one who obliged.

The fact that it was put in no uncertain terms just last week that people in here were to stop with the old drags immediately(and then you posted a whole essay BEGGING Ryan to take it back so that you could continue to be foul to people unchecked when the issue wasn't even about you) only for you to then cross that line the day after I get fed up and take you off ignore.

The delusional hate-ranting immediately starting back up when I was defending your toddler temper tantrum behaving ass literally in the last page but just commenting on the over-reporting because it's an issue bigger than you(that you just happen to be at the center of perpetually).

Edited by Century