K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

7 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i’ve been living here forever but you’re right, i’m actually much more superior to you and your brains full of jizz posting entire pages of pictures of korean men to the point where you cannot even read posts properly and understanding their context because all you think about is opening mnet’s youtube channel and starting your next meat beating session :skull:

Anyways, let me keep it cute cause I don't wanna be banned :redface:

Btw your friend from Taiwan coming all the way to Korea to see Stray Kids, your friend has taste I fear :clap3: Maybe you should join her/him at the concert :ghostface:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

Her networking power is way too fast. her western domination is closer than we thinks

jj0Wvh8.gif.91719e2c72042d9209147dcf385a

I see her being the Lisa of the group

plus i feel like a lot of fans in the US love her, so she's kinda winning already

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Anyways, let me keep it cute cause I don't wanna be banned :redface:

Btw your friend from Taiwan coming all the way to Korea to see Stray Kids, your friend has taste I fear :clap3: Maybe you should join her/him at the concert :ghostface:

i actually saw them up close with her in 2019 in a flop fansign so you’ve been ended by me even on that department either way

• Haha 1

Now I have to say, It's their best japanese release :WAP:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Her networking power is way too fast. her western domination is closer than we thinks

lisa you’re over

I sometimes enjoy when you guys fight, gives me something to look forward to and enjoy when this thread is dead

• Like 9

The amount of pre-recorded OT5 content for the japanese album is deluding me. I'm not ready to see ITZY promoting as 4 :'(

experiencing the release of this was life changing... truly one of the most iconic girl groups ever :jonny5:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I sometimes enjoy when you guys fight, gives me something to look forward to and enjoy when this thread is dead

KTRL brings the entertainment

i unmute the posts quickly to see the mess

spacer.png

though i’ll have to admit some of these drags are a bit too much considering that pluto user is most likely a dumb teenager :skull:

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i actually saw them up close with her in 2019 in a flop fansign so you’ve been ended by me even on that department either way

Life is just not fair, when even haters get to meet my faves before me as a fan and can even label their fansigns as flop since they actually saw it in person :emofish:

Luckily SKZ are way bigger now, and are holding their fan-meetings at KSPO dome and selling out completely :ghostface:

Edited by Pluto2022

8 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

though i’ll have to admit some of these drags are a bit too much considering that pluto user is most likely a dumb teenager :skull:

you're welcome I guess, but I feel like this thread does not appreciate me enough I fear

spacer.png

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 2

Wait I completely missed out that a user said that Yeosang looks like a Salamander, while I was fighting with Windy Oppa :redface:

Spoiler

A hot Salamander I fear :ghostface:

013a358b1908fecb9efb510060b5085b.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

can we talk about some REAL MEN instead please...

033abf18fbdba193bfc827c1ffdd73c481b4e217959176987116d1f2a53d0075eeb1bdd5e2800083e968d67969be84f969e967c3f277f5aa00800f35ba1b6f0643704d681c6c4a2cb3c5c8f11a8878f8

bb45182c3be3883fedc94e6deccd326a727b026b230b235a30ddd58778a0635be07070e91b2f0a3e

Oh wow your taste, 4th gen boys are kinda ugly compared to the Minho & Kyungsoo

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

10 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

KTRL fights are not giving what they used to. The bar is in hell now babes

• Haha 3

"KTRL fights are not giving what they used to" :toofunny3:

Girl bye, I just looked at your profile and you joined exactly a year before I joined, so stop trying to gatekeep this thread and playing OG, weirdo :hoetenks:

Unless this is your dupe account like that very special Odetto user :psyduck:

Edited by Pluto2022

26 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Idk if I’ve said this before but she just has it. I can see the potential that is nonexistent in most of these other idols and I’m glad she’s actualizing that.

• Like 1

It's giving what the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

not the report its a famous copypasta :deadbanana2:

Edited by Century
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

:'( 

get a guitar was such a breath of fresh air

I hope they’re not taking the nct route 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:gaycatx:

The comeback hints are starting

LeSsErAflm ~^^**

nene-leaks-whatever-that-means.gif