• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Xalric said:

miss italics must really be on life support after the events of the past 2 weeks

• Haha 11

5 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

That Mingi and Yunho were so HOT! i've wasted so much time not listening to them.

Hide contents

Also I hate to say it but recently saw them with Jongho and I think I understand why he's the least popular. 😕  they look so good without him. So sad.

5 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Yes, I know this sounds terrible but the seven of them are stereotypically handsome in that kpop sort of way, he kind of looks like a 40 year old ajusshi.

Great vocals them, best male vocals in fourth gen I'm sure.

Yunho and Jongho literally look identical though with Yunho just being the taller version 
Yunho-and-Jongho-ateez-44774815-1536-204

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LuneMon said:

I'm here for it. The most acclaimed kpop girl group for a reason, if feels like the last good girl group SM debuted tbh.

I'm hoping their new girl group is inspired by GG and F(x) 

aespa is already inspired by f(x) but okay lol what else do you want?

6 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

Also, why is Minji coming back from Paris to Korea today? I thought she was going to Chanel Show...

Haerin also didn't go to Dior's  :emofish:

Probably bc the Chanel ambassadors already have their appointed shows. 

And Dior, it’s probably bc of her age?  And like Chanel they already have invited a lot of ambassadors… 

5 hours ago, Sorecer said:

They will definitely hang out! But I’m surprised Jessica didn’t attend any shows during the Fashion month! 

9 hours ago, katyberry said:

So are IVE selling their albums in American stores or they just decided to release on a Friday for fun? 

I checked and I didn’t saw their album in the Target pre orders section… Meanwhile NCT and TXT upcoming albums are there :ace:

9 hours ago, Flomik said:

So annoying how they're actually doing decent in Japan but they still choose to promote for 4 weeks at Inkigayo instead :gaycat6:

honeslty I don’t understand the strategy to not promote in your own home country :biblio:! Especially when your home country is the 2nd biggest music market 

Edited by Adama

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

When was the last time a male rookie had such an immediate it-factor right at debut? SM better be paying Wonbin handsomely because he's gonna be massive

88aa8f171fee9bf59a1f297951d4ffee_w200.gi

see when you release good and listenable, gp friendly music? meanwhile i completely forget about the existence of 90% of those million seller boygroups until the moment i enter this thread because of how irrelevant they are in the real world :redface:

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

The fact that he was the one who got the most freedom, was the favorite and the face of the company! It’s insane actually :rip:

ok so for a while I was a bit confused cuz I've been scrolling past so many posts of users telling how gagged they were or telling others to gag - I didn't read any of that since the conversations didn't seem that interesting to me, but my brain kept seeing that word coming up, and sometimes I event thought the girls were fighting - until I realized they were talking about the new SM boy group song...

• Haha 1

aespa are f(x)'s daughters, I wish SM stopped giving them these basic english sings and let the group release cool weird music/concepts

15 minutes ago, Adama said:

The fact that he was the one who got the most freedom, was the favorite and the face of the company! It’s insane actually :rip:

It's just further proof that Yang Hyunsuk won't be going to prison for threatening a dopehead.

:cm:

1 hour ago, Windy Day said:

see when you release good and listenable, gp friendly music? meanwhile i completely forget about the existence of 90% of those million seller boygroups until the moment i enter this thread because of how irrelevant they are in the real world :redface:

These are all the million selling boy groups in history of Kpop in the 21 century: 

• SEVENTEEN
  • Stray Kids
  • BTS
  • NCT DREAM
  • TXT
  • NCT 127
  • ZEROBASEONE
  • EXO
  • TREASURE
  • ENHYPEN
  • ATEEZ

According to you, 90 % of these 11 boy groups are irrelevant in the real world compared to RIIZE. 

11 x 90  : 100 = 9,9

According to mathematics, RIIZE should be more relevant than all of these boy groups listed here apart for 1 group. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9520orrwvl4f1kfovqrs7

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

These are all the million selling boy groups in history of Kpop in the 21 century: 

• SEVENTEEN
  • Stray Kids
  • BTS
  • NCT DREAM
  • TXT
  • NCT 127
  • ZEROBASEONE
  • EXO
  • TREASURE
  • ENHYPEN
  • ATEEZ

According to you, 90 % of these 11 boy groups are irrelevant in the real world compared to RIIZE. 

According to mathematics, RIIZE should be more relevant than all of these boy groups listed except for 1 group. 

What kinda nonsense is that?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

What kinda nonsense is that?

I just used a little basic mathematics about the claims he made, nothing serious. 

lee-know-lee-know-stray-kids.thumb.gif.62d6f982ff5ad5fec23b9b27b080f447.gif

9 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

• SEVENTEEN
  • Stray Kids
  • BTS
  • NCT DREAM
  • TXT
  • NCT 127
  • ZEROBASEONE
  • EXO
  • TREASURE
  • ENHYPEN
  • ATEEZ

According to mathematics, RIIZE should be more relevant than all of these boy groups listed then except for 1 group. 

math-korean.gif

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Sorry but what is 9,9 supposed to mean? And what is this equation supposed to prove? Maybe I’m a bit slow

29 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Sorry but what is 9,9 supposed to mean? And what is this equation supposed to prove? Maybe I’m a bit slow

He claimed that 90 % of all the million selling boy groups are irrelevant in the real world. There are 11 boy groups that have sold millions with their albums.

Each boy group from the 11 listed represents 9,9 % out of 100 %

90 % of 11 boy groups only leaves out 1 boy group left.

Spoiler

I know that using basic maths can be  a little complicated in this situation, since the user probably didn't mean that all of these boy groups are irrelevant ( I hope so)

But let me troll in peace and remind them to not throw random accusations like that :emofish:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

math-korean.gif

How do you always find all these gifs so fast that fits in and detailed with whatever subject in here?

math-korean.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

51 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

It's just further proof that Yang Hyunsuk won't be going to prison for threatening a dopehead.

:cm:

But it’s not like GD would have a problem with that :rip:. I wonder what’s the reason behind him leaving the company 

On 9/30/2023 at 9:28 AM, BigBangStan said:

Someone gif this :bibliahh:

A bit late but yeah

Harvey GIF

spacer.png

Aespa's Drama Leak 

🤭

Spoiler

Winter: 

Yeah, I bring the Drama like

Black Mamba      (Mamamamamama)

From Tokyo, Seoul & Yokohama 

Straight to yo Dome 

Like Godzilla in Prada

Aespa, Big Girls  

Vouge If We wanna 

Put NingNing in Magazines

Karina bring the Mariujana 

Giselle only thinks about comma’s

We Got more Bling then Obama

And my whole Label is going under 

Karina: 

Honestly, we More in Sync then NCT

We Too Spicy for KFC

ABG’s in Kwangya streets

Yeah, Winter brings the Heat

like SNSD when we party

I Got The Beat 

Dont you know I’m a *Beep* 

i got better things to eat

like Red Velvet treats 

And I’m cutting ******* up like Sheep

I’m on the Next *Beep*

Giselle: (Hook)

As if it’s your last

Break another glass

found YGRats in the class

But they never got passed 

NingNing: 

Smrookies, lookin at me

This is a warning

***** Please

stop recording’

I’m Touring and boarding 

Flights in the morning

rounds like a blicky

call me Britney

the way I be spinning

Welcome to my World, hoe

dodge these bullets if you EXO

get a guitar or Banjo

But you ain’t ******* with these notes

(Unecessary High Note Adlibs)

Aespa: (Unison) 

New Jeans, cuz we be eating Oats

We bring the drama to Tokyo Dome

Irene, we learn it from the pro’s

we pull a jessica and leave the show

(Unecessary Hyperpop instrumental) 

Giselle: Yeah

@Century

• Haha 3

Did someone say DRAMA ????

Edited by BlackAura

who else cheered? 99% sure this is true because the aespa girlies said at the concert that they're preparing for the comeback as soon as their Paris date is over

• Like 3