K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Ohhh JYP is not slick with this one

First they erased Weki Meki after debuting ITZY, then they tried to gaslight people with Mixxtopia making it out to be something shocking, unique and never-been-done-before, now they're trying to erase Blackswan

The blonde white girl bragging about representing diversity 

spacer.png

• Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Ohhh JYP is not slick with this one

First they erased Weki Meki after debuting ITZY, then they tried to gaslight people with Mixxtopia making it out to be something shocking, unique and never-been-done-before, now they're trying to erase Blackswan

Miss Universe Academy will finish them :khalyan2:

F7Tt18RaEAAoneV?format=jpg&name=large

oh my god...? 

88aa8f171fee9bf59a1f297951d4ffee_w200.gi

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2

hopefully SM doesn't mess up the preorder for RV3... please no "sold out" preorders please, that's ALL I ask

but they will get 1M-1.5M preorders for the next album :fan2:

• Like 2

The airport is a runway today :bird:

everyone going to Paris 

not Jessica and Yoona in the airport at the same time :ducky: (Sica going to Macau though )

Edited by Sorecer

Queen is ready for LV show :clap3:

Also, why is Minji coming back from Paris to Korea today? I thought she was going to Chanel Show...

Haerin also didn't go to Dior's  :emofish:

Do we have more of this? Yunjin is clearly singing live doing that really hard choreo :clap3:

I love how Chaewon looks 😭😭😭

• Like 1

Recently got into Ateez lately and why didn't any of you heaux let me know that they were so good :jonny5: That Mingi and Yunho were so HOT! i've wasted so much time not listening to them.

Spoiler

Also I hate to say it but recently saw them with Jongho and I think I understand why he's the least popular. 😕  they look so good without him. So sad.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Recently got into Ateez lately and why didn't any of you heaux let me know that they were so good :jonny5: That Mingi and Yunho were so HOT! i've wasted so much time not listening to them.

Hide contents

Also I hate to say it but recently saw them with Jongho and I think I understand why he's the least popular. 😕  they look so good without him. So sad.

their best release imo :jonny2:

3 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Hide contents

Kings

I love their Treasure Series albums with passion. And Answer is easily one of the best songs of this generation. 

Are you saying in terms of image? I love his vocals. It's distinctive and add so much flavor to ATEEZ discography. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

their best release imo :jonny2:

Still like Bouncy more but now I'm addicted to this track. Do I just love noise music addiction? I guess so.

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

Kings

I love their Treasure Series albums with passion. And Answer is easily one of the best songs of this generation. 

Are you saying in terms of image? I love his vocals. It's distinctive and add so much flavor to ATEEZ discography. 

Yes, I know this sounds terrible but the seven of them are stereotypically handsome in that kpop sort of way, he kind of looks like a 40 year old ajusshi.

Great vocals them, best male vocals in fourth gen I'm sure.

• ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

F7Tt18RaEAAoneV?format=jpg&name=large

oh my god...? 

I wish nothing but the best for the superior Jung sister. May she reunite with her backup singers very soon. Ameen. 

• ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

F6WZUvHaoAAjtSO?format=jpg&name=small

I need more curly haired Wonbin :'(

WHY DIDNT YOU TAG ME :jonny:

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

oh my god...? 

they always made it seem as if Krystal didn't anything to do with the other girls

4 hours ago, katyberry said:

How did she go from jobless to being booked within a week? Also an official collaboration… 

Ottolinger did a collaboration with puma so I think she might show up at the pop up store after the show.

• ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

Do we have more of this? Yunjin is clearly singing live doing that really hard choreo :clap3:

I love how Chaewon looks 😭😭😭

Unforgiven imma :ryan3:

When was the last time a male rookie had such an immediate it-factor right at debut? SM better be paying Wonbin handsomely because he's gonna be massive

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Unforgiven imma :ryan3:

I mean more videos of the performance :lmao: