• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

this is cute but they should really be focusing on quality music first before anything else. better things sounds good but its not enough, their goodwill as respected artists is still being repaired from the Girls era damage...

Mark being overworked should be in the Guinness world record book tbh. NCT comeback a week before Riize debuts💀😭 SM scheduling still tragic

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

2 hours ago, jqnetto said:

the smashing everywhere but MelON

a reverse Love Me Like This experience

We're using the word "smashing" a bit loosely,  I see :coffee2:

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

She seems more confident on stage :heart2: her voice sounds really good here too. 

The way Sullyoon would probably be a contender for 4th gen it girl if she were in a group like IVE or NewJeans. Or even jist a group with actual synergy like StayC or Fromis. She's so wasted in her current group.

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds

I thought Sunny left SNSD for a second and it was briefly the worst day of my life. :chick3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I'm actually confident V is going to snatch the #1 off of Olivia, and I'm not setting anyone up. Let's be real, debuting at #1 is a fanbase-driven game, and V trumps Olivia in terms of stans size.

Also, Vampire is a big hit, but not DL huge so from that you can deduce that the hype for Guts is not going to be as big as Sour was. 

Oh god I feel like if she gets the #1, all those armybots who hate her guts are gonna come out of the woodworks to slutshame her like they did last year :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I'm actually confident V is going to snatch the #1 off of Olivia, and I'm not setting anyone up. Let's be real, debuting at #1 is a fanbase-driven game, and V trumps Olivia in terms of stans size.

Also, Vampire is a big hit, but not DL huge so from that you can deduce that the hype for Guts is not going to be as big as Sour was. 

Olivia will definitely debut with over 200k units or maybe around 300k cuz her physical sales power is bigger than her debut day
it already has around 100k pre-orders from vinyls, CDs, signed items
Jimin debuted with 164k units and 30k was from digital sales of Like Crazy (when website sales were still counted)
it would be incredible if V could debut with 200k units

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

TREASURE earns their 3rd #1 album in Japan topping Oricon and Billboard Japan Albums. #1 in Korea and Japan :clap3:

Hello king, I've been streaming non stop this record, what are your fave tracks?

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

how is Kai's English getting worse :skull:

Taehyun is improving a lot tho :clap3:

Also Kai getting worse is so crazy because on the livestream they had the day before the performance he sounded fine.

31 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

this is cute but they should really be focusing on quality music first before anything else. better things sounds good but its not enough, their goodwill as respected artists is still being repaired from the Girls era damage...

Hold on tight is there and they had to release it as an OST for a flop movie, Better things sounds basic af
SM fumbled the bag so hard

Bacon Ended SM today and Sunny left with all her Checks & royalties. :jonny6:

King & Queen behavior

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Bacon Ended SM today and Sunny left with all her Checks & royalties. :jonny6:

King & Queen behavior

This is what we expected from Taeyawn all these years of complaints...

4 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

If bad idea, right do as good as vampire or worse, I think neither will Olivia... 

she has already 100k preorders if she isn’t reaching 300,000 units she will still pull over +250k but she might blocked on BB Hot 100

they are f*cking each other.

The way Miss Sunny told us she was late on that GG anniversary because she was sleeping. Homegirl spent the night at her lawyer house scheming... I know a scheming woman when I see one. She made her plans ahead stayed put and polite until the last day. And NOBODY saw a thing.

3 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

not only is she big, both are under Geffen

is MHJ/his label trying to set him up or something? could have released it one week earlier or later even, but why clash HEAD ON

one of them having no physical album, 2 members' album were shipped months later, 3 of them scheduled at the worst moment

bts solos pulled 140k+ in US & could have gotten a #1 on BB200 if they hadn't been handled so badly

13 minutes ago, Zuko said:

not only is she big, both are under Geffen

is MHJ/his label trying to set him up or something? could have released it one week earlier or later even, but why clash HEAD ON

one of them having no physical album, 2 members' album were shipped months later, 3 of them scheduled at the worst moment

bts solos pulled 140k+ in US & could have gotten a #1 on BB200 if they hadn't been handled so badly

And when one of the MVs is him and Jen making out and they break the internet then what?

1 hour ago, supershy said:

Gfriend really ate up Twice and other groups like in talent

too bad their music is awful

• Thumbs Down 1

Happy 7th birthday to the biggest, most iconic and legendary kpop girl group ever

black-pink-boombayah.gif blackpink-whistle.gif

blackpink-blackpink-playing-with-fire.gif blackpink-stay.gif

-BLACKPINK-AS-IF-IT-S-YOUR-LAST-M-V-black-pink-40517164-448-251.gif AromaticElderlyHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif

kill-this-love-rose.gif blackpink-how-you-like-that.gif

blackpink-ice-cream.gif 0ed748db359982c7c6214f066d825799.gif

blackpink-pink-venom.gif jennie-blackpink-blackpink.gif

main-qimg-c0556711fc48e4604edad2c57169ad25 42049997f5800966803379f54039136166798ac1.gifv

lisa-blackpink-283081793719731782631-2.gif jisoo-jisoo-flower.gif

the videography, the discography, the iconic outfits and sets, the performances just legendary :WAP:

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

22 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

And when one of the MVs is him and Jen making out and they break the internet then what?

he was scared to follow her on ig so I don’t think that’s happening 

• Haha 2