Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

serving Newjeans huh?

He’s working with  MinHeejin so no surprise there.  

V being the most popular member, being the last member to debut solo, having MHJ behind him, having MV's for all the tracks on his upcoming album......

HE IS ABOUT TO DESTROY EVERYONE AND WILL HAVE THE BIGGEST SOLO ERA IN KPOP HISTORY :redface: He might not snatch a global hit like Jungkook unless it's all in English, however he might have the overall bigger album such as higher album sales, album streams etc. Jungkook's wig is not safe

Edited by Pluto2022

Im ready to stan V. I've waited years for this:jonny6:

Take all the time you need Miss Sunny.  Comeback again whenever you're ready along with the rest of the girls :chick1:

• Like 1

She seems more confident on stage :heart2: her voice sounds really good here too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

i met BP with Playing With Fire (which I liked a lot) while i was lurking on ATRL i think, so i never get Whistle's praise is such a bad song their debut is so 2NE1ned it hurts 

PWF is almost as 2NE1’d as Forever Young and AIIYL

36 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

He is doing a visual album 

Oh wow, I'm intrigued. Tbh I thought he was going to release a jazz album, but it looks like it's going to be very R&B.  

Btw this is so good. how many lovers do i go through to find youuu :jamming::jamming:

TREASURE earns their 3rd #1 album in Japan topping Oricon and Billboard Japan Albums. #1 in Korea and Japan :clap3:

16 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

It's doing so good on the plataform. It's still charting in both Youtube Global Top Songs and Top Videos in It's 9th week :clap3:

• Like 1

Y'all overhyping V, like chill, stop the set up. I'm gonna stay positive that V material is gonna be good ofc, but y'all are acting like all BTS solos are bad. "Like Crazy" and "Seven" are surprisingly fine, and I also seen some people praising J-Hope's solo. :michael:

55 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

She seems more confident on stage :heart2: her voice sounds really good here too. 

A visual and can sing :heart2:

Another BTS member to wash the stinky girls

Hope jeknee makes a cameo in one of the vids :gaycat2::gaycat2:

9 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Y'all overhyping V, like chill, stop the set up. I'm gonna stay positive that V material is gonna be good ofc, but y'all are acting like all BTS solos are bad. "Like Crazy" and "Seven" are surprisingly fine, and I also seen some people praising J-Hope's solo. :michael:

Suga and RM's albums are also super good :noparty:

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, supershy said:

let’s hope olivia flops hard otherwise V can’t get #1 on both charts 

I'm actually confident V is going to snatch the #1 off of Olivia, and I'm not setting anyone up. Let's be real, debuting at #1 is a fanbase-driven game, and V trumps Olivia in terms of stans size.

Also, Vampire is a big hit, but not DL huge so from that you can deduce that the hype for Guts is not going to be as big as Sour was. 

Edited by aesthetic bih

I was remembering how 'Super Bowl' was supposed to be 'God's Menu'. It was the God's Menu 1 and the one we knew first was the God's Menu 2 that the members voted between themselves and decided to ask to JYPE to drop a previous title track they chose called 'Fold' for it. 

But funny how 3 years later It was added to 5-STAR's tracklist as a b-side and was upgraded as a title track for their upcoming japanese EP. So It ended up being a title track regardless. 

The real mystery is still If one day they will release 'Fold'. 

Ngl, how God's Menu became a  lead single is kinda iconic. I don't think It's normal for a Company to drop everything for a member's request. I think It was meant to be. 

Edited by Mitsuki
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I'm actually confident V is going to snatch the #1 off of Olivia, and I'm not setting anyone up. Let's be real, debuting at #1 is a fanbase-driven game, and V trumps Olivia in terms of stans size.

Also, Vampire is a big hit, but not DL huge so from that you can deduce that the hype for Guts is not going to be as big as Sour was. 

yeah i looked at her numbers her last album debuted with 295K units, I think Tae can pass that. But if she debuts with like 400K units this time like Travis Scott then it would be hard. 

Vampire debut points are only 309, Jungkook was 307 so if Tae’s streams are good he can beat her too. Let’s hope she flops a bit. 

JYP needs to shove NMIXX on a show like this already :rip:

• Like 1

Oh. The vocal sample on the chorus of Somi's Fast Forward is from Chained To The Rhythm.

"Living our life through the lens".

dNVyLLT.gif