• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that this performance have more views than some mv :jonnycat:

Anyways despite their small discography they have so many good and memorable performances :clap3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

The fact that this performance have more views than some mv :jonnycat:

Anyways despite their small discography they have so many good and memorable performances :clap3:

They might not be thee best singers/dancers overall but not a single group can match them on stage :jonny5:

You simply can't buy the X Factor, stage presence, charisma, star power :jonny5:

• Like 2

Even if BP don’t renew they’ll have an SNSD type of deal with YG

Blinks are used to long gaps between comebacks you’ll barely notice the difference

lineup full of stars… like its crazy

i stopped watching the show cuz it was boring af but they could easily make another group with the best girls that were/will get cut. 

10 minutes ago, Antunes said:

lineup full of stars… like its crazy

i stopped watching the show cuz it was boring af but they could easily make another group with the best girls that were/will get cut. 

The group having only 6 members is a CRIME :deadbanana4:

13 minutes ago, Adama said:

8 or 9 members would have been better  :cm:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oceans said:

also, this is cute

I don't know if this was Arirang's way of apologizing for that thing, but that Kiss Of Life got 4 solo stages into the Simply K-pop hopper seemed a little strange.

:cm:

Went to Target to buy NJ album and they only had SHITZY, there was a bunch of copies left are the stans not buying it?

• Thumbs Down 4

2 hours ago, Adama said:

This never ending tour :deadbanana4:

as they should though LATAM is still waiting and they are probably the second real market after Asia that consume kpop. There's a reason why SJ is still alive and that's only because how loyal is their fandom in Latam :coffee2:

• Like 1

the week is FINALLY here. seeing Aespa on Friday night :jonny5:

I guess I'll be one of the first to hear Better Things in full :duca:

• Like 2

NGL 

IVE - I WANT is hitting way harder now so I decided to try the full album again and I'm liking it way more. No idea what was wrong with me when I only liked 4 songs of it and now I really enjoy the full album 

IVE, aespa and NJ are delivering everything to me in this era and more :jonny5:

WAITING for this pop perfection to be released now 

also really enjoyed the song she wrote herself thinking in MYs 

she's a good singer and the ballad is really well done :clap3:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Adama said:

the r u next girls plus the source and ador trainees woo all the future it girls flocking to hybe 

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

so how badly did Treasure flop? any updates?

britdance.gif

I can’t see them here :ducky:

oh wow 

ALL SNSD CONCERTS in 4K (You can notice the upgrade) this person is a saint :jonny5:

the quality is INSANE :clap3:

Wish the KR Concerts could been remastered/upscaled like this too :giraffe:

• Like 4

Hope Hybe snatches BP so a certain cockroach in this thread can have an existential crisis

:gaycat:

• Haha 2

Sunny officially left SM. Expected, but still kinda sad to see her go

• Like 5

Sunny left SM confirmed by herself 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

oh wow 

ALL SNSD CONCERTS in 4K (You can notice the upgrade) this person is a saint :jonny5:

Their tour truly sets the standard for GGs. Ugh, we need a full fledged World Tour soon :chick1:

3 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Sunny officially left SM. Expected, but still kinda sad to see her go

Good for Sunny tbh. Hopefully some nice company can take her in although she's low-key done with Idol life as of the moment :chick1:

• Like 1

Ok full translation of BAEKHYUN's IG live..

Tldr:

He says the CBX lawsuit was because the management changes under SM made it even more confusing how their contracts would be handled and SM was not being transparent.

Also, he seems to want more creative control over his solo career with album production ideas, etc. He was giving SM ideas about his next solo album even when he was in the military but found that there are too many company rules that he wasn't allowed to break.

Eventually, the company came to an agreement with CBX. As a result, he is now "planning" to start a company as a dance studio (?) with the SM choreographer Kasper next year...and says he gets advice from chairman Cha (? idk who this guy is but he runs an ent. company) and Mc Mong (the guy alleged to be the 'external force' influencing CBX by SM) from time to time.

He was upset because rumors were spreading on the internet that he bought his new penthouse with money from Cha. But he actually got a loan under his own name.  And he also denies allegations that he's being greedy or something since he is not releasing an album this year and is focusing on this project instead.

He says he will continue to be with EXO. And SM knows all about his activities.

EDIT: There are TWO companies. The dance company with Kasper is called ONE SIGNATURE. But the company he is starting next year for his own solo activities is NOT this. It doesn't have a name yet.

Edited by naomi24
  • Thanks 3

The last one to leave SM turn off the lights

Honestly good. SM is trash, and I hope Sunny is happy enjoying her life and legacy :coffee2:

20 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

oh wow 

They literally set the Bar so high for concerts and tours :jonny6:

honestly I could never see wonyoung serving main cvntress like this mostly bc I despise her voice ... the ioi girlies just do it for me :clap3: