K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

50 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I can see him becoming Wonho'd or Changbin'd as he gets older. The difference tho is that he has the face to back it up :clap3:

Screenshot-2023-08-07-at-6-38-46-PM.png

@xrosup @Pluto2022 Gunwook got you fumin?

britdance.gif

• Haha 2

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

so how badly did Treasure flop? any updates?

britdance.gif

Well they are outselling and out streaming your faves as we speak. And no I’m not talking about SKZ, but the 5th generation one

britdance.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Well they are outselling and out streaming your faves as we speak. And no I’m not talking about SKZ, but the 5th generation one

britdance.gif

idk her

britdance.gif

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

britdance.gif

fraud-deceit.gif

the girls staying at YG as a group (with better conditions ofc) but signing with whatever company they want would be the best option

however YG is greedy af so they would risk losing the whole group rather than missing out on the pinks’ solo success

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

britdance.gif

here it comes once again the targeted fav dragging is this ok @Ryan this reply repeats every time 

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

here it comes once again the targeted fav dragging is this ok @Ryan this reply repeats every time 

Huh? I just responded to my bestie @Save-Me-Oprah who shaded TREASURE, so I just told him that TREASURE are out selling and outstreaming ZB1 who are his faves? 

Stay out of our business :biblio:

Huh? I just responded to my bestie @Save-Me-Oprah who shaded TREASURE, so I just told him that TREASURE are out selling and outstreaming ZB1 who are his faves? 

Stay out of our business :biblio:

girl bfr i'm not your bestie and you keep dragging Troye Sivan 

5 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

girl bfr i'm not your bestie and you keep dragging Troye Sivan 

I didn't say YOU were my bestie???? Can't you read???? :redface: 

I SAID @Save-Me-Oprah WAS MY BESTIE!!!!!! :rip:

Spoiler

I can't believe I just had to specify that when it's right there loud and clear :deadbanana:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 2

they look so good :jonnycat:

Spoiler

still can't believe that at the height of their fame, they were wearing cardigans :skull:

Edited by ItsJustMe.
  • Like 1

Chile, people in this thread sometimes :hoetenks::redface::rip:

Edited by Pluto2022

I didn't say YOU were my bestie???? Can't you read???? :redface: 

I SAID @Save-Me-Oprah WAS MY BESTIE!!!!!! :rip:

what i say is you keep replying dragging everyone's fave every time someone say a word about SKZ now TREASURE? being a kpop cupcake is not a good look. 

still remember how I was kinda done with kpoop in 2016, SNSD was dying and only SHINee was left for me

I was so sure I would never stan another act

then BBY and Whistle came out and I kinda ignored it (adore these songs now) but when they dropped PWF I just couldn't help myself. I had to STAN these girls :WAP:

while I adore ALL of their singles, HYLT really takes the crown for me :worship:

one of my fav performances and quite frankly one of the best in kpop will always be their Sure Thing cover tho

CONGRATS LEGENDS!!! :WAP:

• Like 2

BLACKPINK will become stronger, overcome it, and grow happily. Please show a lot of love Please look forward to it! 🥰

jisus we love you so much :'( 

my ultimate queen

Edited by ItsJustMe.
  • Like 4

What's up with @xfreshkidxx being such a BP hater and disliking every post praising BP? I swear some Onces can be so annoying in this thread, like not even Wet Jisoo is this petty :redface:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

britdance.gif

You just say anything :skull: There’s no way Treasure’s doing all of that 

EXCUSE ME?!

TREASURE RELEASED THE BEST K-POP SONG IN YEARS. LIKE. TRUE K-POP. I'M SHOCKED. THIS IS SO PERFECT. I SWEAR. SPEECHLESS. 

I need a full album with this exact sound aaaaaah. 2010 at its finest :jonny5:

i met BP with Playing With Fire (which I liked a lot) while i was lurking on ATRL i think, so i never get Whistle's praise is such a bad song their debut is so 2NE1ned it hurts 

6 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

they look so good :jonnycat:

Hide contents

still can't believe that at the height of their fame, they were wearing cardigans :skull:

The cardigans are cute and iconic tho :chick1:

Chi Mat Ba Ram styling was tragic though. They had a new ice skater outfit every week, just a different color :deadbanana2: 

6 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

what i say is you keep replying dragging everyone's fave every time someone say a word about SKZ now TREASURE? being a kpop cupcake is not a good look. 

Sweetie, where have you been, this is literally how this thread operates????? :redface: I didn't even say anything insulting or anything like that? So why so dramatic all of a sudden? :deadbanana:Are you okay, you seem very off today tbh?