• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

SM and other people got Baekhyun ****** up. Let me hop on a flight.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Adama said:

Damn hope SM isn’t going to blacklisting him or trying to sabotage him :coffee2:

LET THEM TRY BIHH

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95233k4nqo91lhp7t794v

XG bagged a spotify ad :jonny:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Century said:

oprah-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

You can tell things are bad and they might be getting paid in peanuts in that company (we all know it all comes down to money) if one of their best selling idols says this. That company is truly the pits wow. 

Somi getting 6M views in 9 hours...

TBL aint slick for hiding the likes :redface:

• Haha 1

Not a single day of peace on EXOPLANET :toofunny2:

Baekhyun basically is going to be a Lay Studio Situation but probably with more involvement with EXO bc he’s Korean obviously 

1 minute ago, Hitchhiker said:

Baekhyun basically is going to be a Lay Studio Situation but probably with more involvement with EXO bc he’s Korean obviously 

maybe

there was also his new house apartment details being spread and it seems like an elaborate plan to ruin his reputation as being rich and ungrateful :biblio:

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

You can tell things are bad and they might be getting paid in peanuts in that company (we all know it all comes down to money) if one of their best selling idols says this. That company is truly the pits wow. 

Wasnt Taeyeon also angry at SM? WTF is happening with them fumbling their biggest artists like this.

Is SM's new pr strategy to start malicious rumors against idols who aren't compliant? Because that's what it looks like. SM 3.0 is a ******* nightmare. To think we almost had all the SM idols saved by HYBE :redface:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

They're brother and sister

Gay son thot daughter :clap3:

I don't know what the situation is, if the new company is SM sub label or there is some kind of contract between them...but this is what he apparantly said

Edited by lashun

4 minutes ago, Century said:

Is SM's new pr strategy to start malicious rumors against idols who aren't compliant? Because that's what it looks like. SM 3.0 is a ******* nightmare. To think we almost had all the SM idols saved by HYBE :redface:

I said at the time HYBE would be a better option for SM but I was boo'd :deadbanana2: SM 3.0 was always going to be a mess if SM didn't clean the terrible leadership of pre-Kakao, the majority of them stayed on and fans wonder why the company is still the same.

break my heart SM always used him as a distraction bait everytime anything went down with EXO/SM and he always got hate I just hope his mental health is fine and he’s seeing someone.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Century said:

:ahh:The Laugh track. 
NingNing :jonny2:

Karina:jonny2::jonny2:

GodSelle :jonny6:

Winter :jonny4::jonny5:

Better Things already sounds like thier best Eng song

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:ahh:The Laugh track. 
NingNing :jonny2:

Karina:jonny2::jonny2:

GodSelle :jonny6:

Winter :jonny4::jonny5:

Better Things already sounds like thier best Eng song

Real estate agent is the new Black Mamba. WE MUST STOP HER AT ALL COSTS :fish2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, naomi24 said:

KPOP EMERGENCY OMGGG!!!!

BAEKHYUN is on IG live right now talking **** about SM :fish2:

1 hour ago, naomi24 said:

He is talking about making a new company or something the translators are still confused

:redface::redface::redface:

47 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

To be honest... I would be frustrated too if my company doesn't know what to do with me and my group's careers anymore after i turned 30. :giraffe:

Like look at Red Velvet and SHINee? And even SNSD only has one successful soloist despite all their star power in their prime.

I am glad he wants to take initiative to not fade away as SM pushes younger groups to the scene.

Name any other successful female soloist from 2nd gen who is not Taeyeon (and Sunmi for a brief moment)? :celestial5:

Yuri and Yoona are very successful in their acting career and Hyo is her DJ career

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

break my heart SM always used him as a distraction bait everytime anything went down with EXO/SM and he always got hate I just hope his mental health is fine and he’s seeing someone.

no really but years of watching him as a fan i have my impression that he is a person who has some personal struggles with being an idol etc. and at the same time is very loyal to the exo brand and his fans. He seems the kind to read negative **** abt him and beat himself down over how people view him. He looked like he was abt to cry or smthing. This SM mess is clearly hurtful to him i hope he really has a good support system.

5 minutes ago, Century said:

Real estate agent is the new Black Mamba. WE MUST STOP HER AT ALL COSTS :fish2:

The sitcom is actually funny, and there seems to be no script :dies: 

The comments under Seventeen's Joshua's girlfriend post is actually insane... literally parasocial :redface: