K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Oh yeah I completely forgot about Set Me Free, which should tell you how I feel about that song :skull:

Wait I forgot about Scientist, horrible too. I will never forgive them for releasing that trash instead of F.I.L.A, Cruel or Moonlight.

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

the way I thought I was over my kpop phase after SNSD fell off but in 2016 Twice brought me right back.... :heart:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kwangya said:

the way I thought I was over my kpop phase after SNSD fell off but in 2016 Twice brought me right back.... :heart:

twice got me back into K-pop too, I fell off after 2ne1 disbanded :chick3:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Wait I forgot about Scientist, horrible too. I will never forgive them for releasing that trash instead of F.I.L.A, Cruel or Moonlight.

Not when Momoriah’s bridge is peak music  :jonny2:

• Like 1

I don’t know what happened :rip: They should have debuted with a better song…. 

Zhang Hao deserves better! 

Edited by Somi

The Lollapalooza camerawork is questionable to say the least.

8 minutes ago, Somi said:

I don’t know what happened :rip: They should have debuted with a better song…. 

Zhang Hao deserves better! 

You got way too brave and comfortable I fear, that’s what happened. Completely a non-factor group, and even Kep1er’s debut stomped on theirs

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 2

Aespa Selling out a Tokyo Dome today without any Japanese music is insane:jonny2:

I hope SM calls up SNSD’s old Japanese producers out of retirement for them

• Like 1

TxT set in Lollapalooza its :deadbanana4:

Boys can't sing at all 

Just now, DelRey said:

TxT set in Lollapalooza its :deadbanana4:

Boys can't sing at all 

Just Beomgyu, the others are fine :fish2:

2 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Just Beomgyu, the others are fine :fish2:

I like them but they sound kinda rough, I like the one that they singing atm tho.

8 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I like them but they sound kinda rough, I like the one that they singing atm tho.

It's a high energy concert and they've gone through ten or so songs. They're bound to sound tired at this point.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You got way too brave and comfortable I fear, that’s what happened. Completely a non-factor group, and even Kep1er’s debut stomped on theirs

Sis stop. They are still in Melon Daily Chart after almost one month. Our flop favorite Enhypen & SKZ could never :deadbanana4:

I’m surprised they still in Top 100 Daily. Even EXO who released on the same day with them is below them now :rip:

Their comeback will be big

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Well they’re still charting higher than SKZ/Enhypen has ever charted, and their album sales are amazing :jonny5: But it’s clear they’re going to be a fanbase-driven group at this point, like the rest of the 4th gen groups. 

Love TXT but yea even I can admit that the boys aren't the greatest singers. Especially Yeonjun and Kai are noticeably rough live and it standouts since they get so many lines.

But 4th Gen boy groups aren't really vocal powerhouses either so they're not that much worse than their peers. Plus most of the popular 4th bgs try to sing live so that gets them some credit :coffee:

Edited by Fadedlights
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

Is it just me or does my Bluetooth mouse not work in this specific thread? I can use every single other part of this website fine but not here.... :emofish:

39 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

It's a high energy concert and they've gone through ten or so songs. They're bound to sound tired at this point.

Txt was never meant to sing live they are always overdancing and doing the most 

To no one's surprise newjeans were the main event 

• Like 3

so Queencard and Allergy were recorded back in December until January... And they even had their MV ideas before the other group...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Sis, they literally just debuted and are already million sellers. That’s far from a non factor group. It’ll be stupid to write them off so early. I know they’re a temporary group, but I see a lot of stars in the making already. Zhang Hao literally already has a huge fanbase in China with insane preorder bars. Hanbin and Jiwoong are trending everyday in Korean SNS. I’m sure there will be male Yujins and Wonyoungs in a new future group like IVE. The main purpose of Bepler was this. Of course they might go the Kepler route and decline, but let’s be real, Kepler didn’t have even half of the positive hype that zb1 had prior to debut. So I think that comparison won’t be fair either.  Xiaoting is a potential star material though, she deserves better. 

26 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Txt was never meant to sing live they are always overdancing and doing the most 

Overdancing? So just doing what every other boy band does since the beginning of time? :ryan2:

19 minutes ago, Xalric said:

so Queencard and Allergy were recorded back in December until January... And they even had their MV ideas before the other group...

? weren’t you the one implying the Better Things sitcom thing was copying Allergy? Thirsty was also filmed in January.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

? weren’t you the one implying the Better Things sitcom thing was copying Allergy? Thirsty was also filmed in January.

The concept was maid in December and recorded in January.