K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Anywho….

I haven’t listened to any of the snippets, but I’m loving the positive reception TREASURE is getting for their upcoming album. They’ve been trending (especially in Korea) everyday after a new snippet gets released :clap3: 8 more days :duca:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Kety said:

Mental illness all over his posts. He needs help

I really try to be extra patient with that user for this reason but it gets to be so much. Wishing them the best in life though. :emofish:

Edited by Century

47 minutes ago, Cain said:

What? :deadbanana4: they’re not even the same genre

How on EARTH are they not the same genre? :deadbanana2:

Theyre both cute pop song primarily/entirely in English with very juvenile cute lyrics meant to go viral on tiktok

1 hour ago, LuneMon said:

wow :heart:

They look like wax figures lmao

But two STUNNING men in one frame :WAP: 

plus the fact that they’re au naturale makes it much more special too

Are y'all still talking about me????? :hoetenks: Let it goooooooooo 

Keep in mind that all this havoc started, and they jumped me just because I said I AM THE BEST was the biggest 2nd gen gg song yesterday :rip: It's literally y'all who have a mental illness, cause y'all jump on everyone who doesn't rank SNSD #1 in everything :redface: GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON, NEXT

Edited by Pluto2022

8 minutes ago, Gaia said:

How on EARTH are they not the same genre? :deadbanana2:

Theyre both cute pop song primarily/entirely in English with very juvenile cute lyrics meant to go viral on tiktok

Isn't this every non-girl crush(or girl crush adjacent) group? :thing:

Edited by Century

20 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Brave Bros better have paid a hefty cheque to VIDITOR because they single-handedly revived Brebuh Gers career with this video. :WAP: What a saint and a huge contribution to the society. 

VIDITOR monetized the video, so they might have earn some money from it but yeah hope they got PAID! 

And to that Lady Gaga stan who came for how I write my sentences or whatever in here, English is not my first language and I speak 4 languages fluently, while your dusty self probably barely speak 1 language yourself. The only non English words you probably know are the little bit of German lyrics from Lady Gaga's Scheiße and nothing else

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

Def Some sneaks :dies: 

Dumb robot.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Are y'all still talking about me????? :hoetenks: Let it goooooooooo 

Keep in mind that all this havoc started, and they jumped me just because I said I AM THE BEST was the biggest 2nd gen gg song yesterday :rip: It's literally y'all who have a mental illness, cause y'all jump on everyone who doesn't rank SNSD #1 in everything :redface: GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON, NEXT

They can’t take you sis :fan:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

And to that Lady Gaga stan who came for how I write my sentences or whatever in here, English is not my first language and I speak 4 languages fluently, while your dusty self probably barely speak 1 language yourself. The only non English words you probably know are the little bit of German lyrics from Lady Gaga's Scheiße and nothing else

The random self indulgence ijbol. The Sarina Chacha of KTRL 

• Like 1

"the sheep are just twisting my words" "let it go and move on"

"to that one dusty lady gaga fan...."

There is not a single person who isn't tired it's been like 18 pages bffr.

Edited by Century
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

the bottom three :celestial5:

And Queen IU sorry not sorry :mandown:

9 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Werk 4 languages :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Adama said:

After seeing the clips of FRAUDkook on GMA, I can say I lied to myself when I said he was a good singer. It was piss poor. He’s not as good as I initially thought

not his vocals being as fraudulent as his songs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

off-topic but this “charts” account is so annoying :rip: literally had to block them cause they kept popping up on my timeline

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Adama said:

VIDITOR monetized the video, so they might have earn some money from it but yeah hope they got PAID! 

I thought the copyright claim from the song’s owner would take all the profit from these videos? But if he did, good for him! 

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

They can’t take you sis :fan:

And I don't even understand why?:deadbanana2:I'm literally sweet most of the time towards everyone in here unless I'm provoked :emofish: Once, some of these people actually understand my humor and vibe, they will realize it's not that serious. Even you and I are having discussions and drag each other's faves and then laugh it off later :dies:

Also, who was the user that asked about albums sales and how much the company takes from it, I don’t remember your name, but I found this if you still wanted to know

F1UrGktakAAj9i5.jpg

16 minutes ago, Adama said:

no Kim Woojin no list 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

off-topic but this “charts” account is so annoying :rip: literally had to block them cause they kept popping up on my timeline

It’s bc Kpop stans engage with everything related to Kpop :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

I thought the copyright claim from the song’s owner would take all the profit from these videos? But if he did, good for him! 

damn well Brave bro really won the most :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Also, who was the user that asked about albums sales and how much the company takes from it, I don’t remember your name, but I found this if you still wanted to know

F1UrGktakAAj9i5.jpg

No way the SM contract is real :deadbanana4:

I bought tickets to see aespa in mexico, they were 2 for 1 and with discount :toofunny2:

Palacio de los deportes was too big for them