• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-4131.jpg
IMG-4133.jpg

The makne is serving face 

39 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Also Eternium sum it up perfectly :clap3:

Wonder Girls we’re supposed to be the biggest thing ever but JYPig ruin thier trajectory so bad😭 at least the music still was Great 

I use to be a SunYe & Yubin fan😭 had there posters on my walls in highschool. But my mom made me take them down once I went to college🤭 but I kept my SNSD ones up still

How did JYPIG ruin Wonder Girl's trajectory btw?  Was it because he sent them to America and tried to make them happen over there?

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

FytsR0daAAAGt_M?format=jpg&name=small

awful but he better stan Rih 

Aren't nipples heavily sexualized in east Asia?

15 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Aren't nipples heavily sexualized in east Asia?

Only in Asia? I’d give a lick or two :thing:

21 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

How did JYPIG ruin Wonder Girl's trajectory btw?  Was it because he sent them to America and tried to make them happen over there?

It’s not that they went overseas necessarily that ruin them. It’s his mismanagement and focusing on overseas activities over thier Korean Successes. There was multiple issues during their first American tour. It got delayed, and even one of thier English albums got scrapped. They were also overworked and Korea was missing them. When they cameback SNSD took thier title and a plethora of new girl groups were on the scene. Wonder girls had a Twice level Buzz and string of hits Before, but them going overseas for over a year made people move on. Be My Baby was still huge and successful, but at that point 2NE1 & SNSD were dominating everything. Also at the time Netizens would complain about WG overseas and Sunmi taking a break from the group, and then SunYe leaving and getting pregnant. kinda like if Twice just started American promo when they dropped Cheer up or Signal. And then just didn’t comeback for a year.😆 I remember a lot of online fans complaining like every week during thier hiatus. 😆

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

Kaeun would've ruined IZONE. she and e-young were the reasons afterschool fizzled out in the first place.

Literally how?

The way this pilot concept for their upcoming fan meeting is low key eating up their recent comeback :foxaylove2:

FxGxMOBaYAIsRty?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FxGxNRmagAABumI?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FxGxOwoaYAAazck?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FxGxQRTaUAAFf5U?format=jpg&name=4096x409FxGxRZbaUAAZRyJ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FxGxSd2aQAAaUuo?format=jpg&name=4096x409FxGxVBcagAAAU1i?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FxGxTpKaMAYOYnZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

When So Hot trended and went to the Hot100 JYP, started a whole US promo plan (which included a Wendy Williams Show appearances), then all of a sudden they were the poster child of Disney, touring with the Jonas Brothers having their movie and stuff. But during all these times they were M.I.A in Korea, no news nothing. Then a comeback album was announced, which was a US debut with NO Korean appearance or promotions. It was supposed to be an album, Like Money was supposed to be the first single. 

3 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

It’s not that they went overseas necessarily that ruin them. It’s his mismanagement and focusing on overseas activities over thier Korean Successes. There was multiple issues during their first American tour. It got delayed, and even one of thier English albums got scrapped. They were also overworked and Korea was missing them. When they cameback SNSD took thier title and a plethora of new girl groups were on the scene. Wonder girls had a Twice level Buzz and string of hits Before, but them going overseas for over a year made people move on. Be My Baby was still huge and successful, but at that point 2NE1 & SNSD were dominating everything. Also at the time Netizens would complain about WG overseas and Sunmi taking a break from the group, and then SunYe leaving and getting pregnant. Iota kinda like if Twice just started American promo when they dropped Cheer up or Signal. And then just didn’t comeback for a year 😆

So aespa are basically Wonder Girls 2.0 in terms of management cause I see some parallels ngl 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

So aespa are basically Wonder Girls 2.0 in terms of management cause I see some parallels ngl 

Well times have changed😆 unless they have a Jonas Brothers & Akon Collab:deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Well times have changed😆 unless they have a Jonas Brothers & Akon Collab:deadbanana4:

If only JYPIG was this obsessed with America today cause the company barely does anything for Stray Cats in the US, even though they have a big demand over there. Like where are the Akon collabs JYPIG!??? :foxaylove2:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-4131.jpg
IMG-4133.jpg

Jiwoong and Ricky  :WAP:

I know ZHO is talented but he doesn’t serves on photoshoots 

"All 12 LOONA members are now free - won their cases for contract termination"

Via Naver 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

god is real :WAP: time for BBC to announce bankruptcy and for its CEO to go to prison

Happy for Loona :clap3:

Now do we think Jaden is going to sign Olivia and Yves? 

11 minutes ago, Adama said:

Now do we think Jaden is going to sign Olivia and Yves? 

He got what he wants.  Can't afford more right now.  So, maybe buy some objekts to change his mind.

:cm:

Mubank being delayed 15 minutes again this week so KBS2 can run some kind of social propaganda.

• MuBank.EP1169 (1715KST): BLACKSWAN, Park Rossi, Baek Ye Bin, SECRET NUMBER, fromis_9, BOYNEXTDOOR, DKB, REN, LUN8, NINE to SIX, THE NEW SIX (TNX), CIX, VAV, ATEEZ, ENHYPEN, P1Harmony, TAEYONG

12 boy groups represented.  But then DIA is also represented, which is a surprise.  As for the rest of the weekend.

• MuCo.e813: Baek Yebin, Secret Number, Blackswan, Park Rossi, Ren, Taeyong, Ateez, VAV, DKB, Fantasy Boys, Lun8, CIX, Nine to Six, P1Harmony, The New Six
  • Inki.EP1187: Baek Ye Bin, Park Rossi, SECRET NUMBER, fromis_9, NINE to SIX, THE NEW SIX (TNX), BOYNEXTDOOR, REN, LUN8, FANTASY BOYS, ATEEZ, DKB, VAV, CIX, P1Harmony, TAEYONG, ENHYPEN

So, someone save me the time and tell me what's the deal with MBC's boy fantasy and SBS?  They've been on SBSM's The Show a couple times, but those cable channels have incestuous corporate connections.  And I guess MBC and SBS do work together for the global as well as at one time partnering on a record label.  But for a show that's currently on the other channel and produced by the other channel, it is really strange.  Probably since no one is watching, nobody cares.

So of all the big budget flop girl groups to debut in 2018 only Nature remains.  Just as anticipated.

Nature still around, right?

26 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

He got what he wants.  Can't afford more right now.  So, maybe buy some objekts to change his mind.

Yeah seems like OEC was his favorite sub units! Hope Olivia and Yves can bounce back bc they are good