• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, xfreshkidxx said:

All the BP must be rotting your brain because they not even bigger than dance the night away 

ezgif-3-2c9e261aeaf4cwr.gif

imagine talking **** about anyone's music while bragging about a song like dance the night away

kii

45 minutes ago, Adama said:

Jungkook is dropping a digital single tomorrow which is named Stay (and before it’s another old Jb demo :deadbanana4:

https://twitter.com/bts_bighit/status/1666735063420026880?s=46&t=u_7j1LBF5-hTHa5kGbTCog

I think this is part of festa (a party to celebrate their anniversary) all the members will release a song 

5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

imagine talking **** about anyone's music while bragging about a song like dance the night away

kii

Better than shartpinks discography wbk 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Better than shartpinks discography wbk 

oh 100%

*nasal voice*

nanana nananana nanananana

123 let's go

let's dance the night away

vilegend-momo.gif

• Like 3

SM GG with a 2MILLION SELLING ALBUM : aespa

:clap3:

in fact, the only group besides BLACKPINK :eek:

and NL is definitely bigger than that shitty dance song by the talentless 9

Edited by newaespa

29 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Bigger than Chorup and Titty ?? Now, we need to stop lying like that...

Next Level spent over 2x as long in Circle (Gaon) digital top 5. Longevity wise, those other songs were not doing that (which is what I assume @MonsterNavy was referring to, since they mentioned "freefalling")

Next Level became (at the time) the longest charting girl group song ever within the Melon weekly top 10 (27 weeks) and the longest charting girl group song on Melon, of all time (81 weeks) AND the longest ever on Circle digital chart (80 weeks).

Plus, after peaking at #1 (surpassing BTS Butter), it repeaked and re-entered the top 20 of Melon again several times later (including over a year later, after it went viral for being used in the Korean presidential campaign).

It was a national hit with staying power.

Edited by Zack
  • Like 2

"The Immense Stress Idols Are Facing Over Encores, Revealed By K-Pop Insider"

ONCE really let TWICE flop just so they can't win any music show to prevent this embarrassment  :bibliahh:

Edited by newaespa
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Mnet clearly favor these girls

Nana Woo!ah!

spacer.png

Oh the TASTE

As they should

Edited by Flomik

The SKZ album is decent but it's made me go through their older stuff and I forgot how good these B-sides were :gaycat6:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

Next Level spent over 2x as long in Circle (Gaon) digital top 5. Longevity wise, those other songs were not doing that (which is what I assume @MonsterNavy was referring to, since they mentioned "freefalling")

Next Level became (at the time) the longest charting girl group song ever within the Melon weekly top 10 (27 weeks) and the longest charting girl group song on Melon, of all time (81 weeks) AND the longest ever on Circle digital chart (80 weeks).

Plus, after peaking at #1 (surpassing BTS Butter), it repeaked and re-entered the top 20 of Melon again several times later (including over a year later, after it went viral for being used in the Korean presidential campaign).

see i'm not talking out of my ass :cm: 

the fact that they got a national hit without pandering to 40 year old musty men and acting all kawaii like

all of twice's #1s (again, that freefalls after the 2nd week)

SM Entertainment shares that EXO is currently filming for their new reality show They didn’t mention where exactly the filming is taking place, but it’s in South Korea

the comeback is probably happening, some people dont understand that their contracts are still valid they just asked for it to be terminated but that takes time

Edited by Sugden

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

see i'm not talking out of my ass :cm: 

the fact that they got a national hit without pandering to 40 year old musty men and acting all kawaii like

all of twice's #1s (again, that freefalls after the 2nd week)

Weeks at #1: 

Twice - 17 

BP - 8 

4 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Weeks at #1: 

Twice - 17 

BP - 8 

Weeks at #1: 

Twice - 17  with 9 #1 songs

BP - 8 with 3 #1 songs

like I said, twice songs freefalls after 2 weeks

i'm gagging

quick lil #1s, no hits, fake album sales, no talent a kii

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Didn't they rumored to have Japanese comeback on the same month :huh:

I think it's CF/OST singles or even the Korean version of their original Japanese songs idk.

they're dropping a digital single (probably am  english song) for lollapalooza since they're headlining

39 minutes ago, Zack said:

Having longevity is not a flex in a environment where the #1 song is at 500-600k uls, when it was 900k-1M back in 2016-2017.

TWICE are better singers than Blackpink and have much better music while being more versatile. I hope this clears things up 

:bam:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

the fact that next level and savage are bigger and better than all of twice's #1s (that freefalls after the 2nd week) combined

You’re clearly talking out your ass. Because Cheer up is the biggest GG song of the last decade. They have multiply songs which spent a year on melon. And they have 15 weeks at #1. :redface:
Mind you spicy is behind unforgiven on circle chart 

This is huge for them, right? They promoted a b-side on M Countdown, last cb Rewind only promoted on The Show iirc, thank you HYBE :WAP:

Also, BSOTY imo, the song, the choreo, their visuals omg. Tons of people are missing out!! :jonny4:

18 minutes ago, playboi said:

TWICE are better singers than Blackpink and have much better music while being more versatile. I hope this clears things up 

:bam:

the better music and versatility in question is just switching from kidz bop coco melon'd songs or a tired dua lipa'd disco song that they could never pull off with those chipmunk'd nasal vocals

kii

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 1

The fumes in here over IDLE’s success :bibliahh: they’ve become bigger than groups like AOA and 4Minute. And while you might see them as “meme songs,” Koreans are praising them for having meaningful lyrics - don’t expect them to disappear anytime soon 

Edited by All In My Head

Twice and aespa still have many releases to come anyway, while a certain gg's best case scenario is releasing another 8-track album with little to no quality sometime before 2026

3 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Twice and aespa still have many releases to come anyway, while a certain gg's best case scenario is releasing another 8-track album with little to no quality sometime before 2026

not a once sneaking twice on the same sentence as aespa as if twice's music is near the quality of aespa's music :deadbanana2:

twice will keep releasing 4 albums a year every 2 weeks the same old songs with zero quality that even their fans don't even listen to (looking at the peaks and streams) :gaycat2: