Top Posters In This Topic

the AOA numbers are absolutely right :clap3:

at least 500M are from this HYMN

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Speaking of AOAte

Chuu was birthed this day :jonny5:

The Spotify fraudery is forgiven

I forgot this song was a hook after a hook after a hook,BB really snapped on this one.

28 minutes ago, smates said:

I wasn't really comparing them anyways, I was genuinely surprised by TXT because I don't see any mentions of them here  :deadbanana4:

You should have seen this thread in January then when TXT had their comeback, cause they actually had a cute handful of stans in here who were very loud and dragged SKZ to hell and back, and getting too brave. However ever since SKZ just recently ended their faves with their recent comeback it has been crickets from them  :matty:

Edited by Pluto2022

Let's not forget when AOA (and ChoA) convinced a whole country to cut their hair with this ANTHEM:

During a recent interview, Han of Stray Kids was asked what’s his favorite K-pop song that is not his own and he answered “#BLACKPINK”!

https://twitter.com/BLINKSTATS/status/1666546933907726339?t=3ndZ4ddzrqZyyuiIGWwF2A&s=19

BLACKPINK really are 3RACHA's faves :katie2:

7 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

During a recent interview, Han of Stray Kids was asked what’s his favorite K-pop song that is not his own and he answered “#BLACKPINK”!

https://twitter.com/BLINKSTATS/status/1666546933907726339?t=3ndZ4ddzrqZyyuiIGWwF2A&s=19

BLACKPINK really are 3RACHA's faves :katie2:

We need 3RACHA feat Teddy and co producing collab for that smash hit

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Half of this 200 Stray Kids tracks are re-recording songs from their first 6 albums.

JYPiss can choke for this

spacer.png

I have decided to bravely admit that I genuinely like Shalala, it's so weird and campy I find it genuinely charming. It kind of reminds me of HyunA's Flower Shower, but like, good.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

We need 3RACHA feat Teddy and co producing collab for that smash hit

Imagining the mixture of broken dishwasher noise + ratatatatata pompompom music

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Imagining the mixture of broken dishwasher noise + ratatatatata pompompom music

spacer.png

SOTY I fear

febreeze.gif

The FUMES in the comment section :bibliahh:Dyanne is the moment

14 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

I have decided to bravely admit that I genuinely like Shalala, it's so weird and campy I find it genuinely charming. It kind of reminds me of HyunA's Flower Shower, but like, good.

The song is high camp and the music video really sells it

not everyone could do it but Taeyong pulls it off

spacer.png

I'm not a SM Sheep in a slightest but I must say that I love them so much, because only they could release stuff like Shalala, Sticker, Zimzalabim, Savage, IGAB etc and completely get away with it :ahh:

If any YG, JYP, HYBE acts tried to release something like this they'd be PANNED to hell, only SM can pull it off I fear

JYP tried it with NMIXX and we all know what happened. That better be a life lesson for other companies to not even dare :deadbanana4:

Edited by Flomik
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

JYPiss can choke for this

spacer.png

Yeah, some of the re-recordings were kinda unnecessary especially those were Woojin only had 1 line like in Miroh, where he was already completely N/A from the entire song and MV until the very end, where he only sang 1 line and then the song ended :redface:  Though I Am You without Woojin doesn't make sense, since that's his era, and Han and Seungmin couldn't deliver in the chorus the same way Woojin did I fear. 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Illyana Frost said:

It CANNOT be stressed enough the absolute COLLAPSE that this banger is. So SEKSH!

It NEEDS the E,P ATBW treatment asap.

Also, Miss Chaeyoung is EATING, wtf. When did she become this powerhouse? (I still miss my fave Gyuri, tho. Her deep tone would've worked amazing in this!!)

korean korean

BYE BYE BYE

THAT'S MY ATTITUDE

tumblr_inline_novb3wonxW1r6a6m1_500.gif

Yessss what a perfection, i really hope they'll promote it properly

tumblr_inline_novb3wonxW1r6a6m1_500.gif

Damn, look what they posted today! I sometimes forgot how phat Changbin's ass is! Omg you won @Cheers

FyB0wnaXoAEqrsR?format=jpg&name=900x900FyB0wnaWAAE8eQE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Damn, look what they posted today! I sometimes forgot how phat Changbin's ass is! Omg you won @Cheers

FyB0wnaXoAEqrsR?format=jpg&name=900x900FyB0wnaWAAE8eQE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Deserves a good sniffin' and lickin'

FPxqZKIXIAIJmQL?format=jpg&name=240x240

Edited by Cheers

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

@Flomik I just looked up AOA's Spotify numbers and it really is a mistake and fraudery going on omg :redface: For some reason AOA are credited for a very famous Jonas Blue song that has almost 1B streams, even though they don't sing or have anything to do with the song :skull:  They are literally just getting credited for 1B extra streams for free, which they don't have :redface: This is a real definition of fraud or it might be some form of glitch, and I wonder why Spotify hasn't fixed it yet? 

A0A were always fraudulent. This is why their music is so forgotten now. RIP!

13 minutes ago, Tomek said:

crazy how evil SM is

theyre releasing blinds bashing the exo members and leaking property info to show people how much money they have

talk about evil corporation, is blacklisting old artists not enough?

https://twitter.com/Koreaboo/status/1666327880677072896?t=1JVai2WUj954Oao5R0oY7g&s=19

:rip: the random SM 'employee' right an essay on the whole situation...probably just SM trying to do damage control

1 minute ago, rapperjennie said:

:rip: the random SM 'employee' right an essay on the whole situation...probably just SM trying to do damage control

right

as if an underpaid employee would care about that