• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DelRey said:

Girl, you stan horrible dated songs like Ready for Love and Laloser lets not... 

Their music is terrible and yall be gagging over it like it's groundbreaking 

yall wouldn't give 2 shits if their music was released by other groups

PLEASE.

5 hours ago, Eternium said:

Girl Groups With Eras Over 2M Units:

1. BlackPink - 2 (Born Pink, The Album)

2. Girls’ Generation - 1 (Girls’ Generation Japan)

2. Aespa - 1 (Girls)

We’re about to get new additions from TWICE (Set Me Free), NewJeans (OMG, New Jeans), IVE (After LIKE, I’ve IVE), LE SSERAFIM (Unforgiven) and Aespa (MY World). Crazy we went from nothing to this now being the new standard for success :deadbanana: 

Well the K-Poop market is a lot bigger now and fans are fighting for top spot with their stupid bulk orders.

Why did SM release half the mini today? Both tracks are good.

7 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Adspa's music is terrible, im sorry it's true

they released 2 duds today

if "Welcome To My World" was supposed to hype this era up after the bomb that was "Girls"

and had them scrapped for a year, it failed

WTMY stomped on any BP dated music cyst what u do:deadbanana4:

you should’ve sit down quietly in your basement stanning their touring numbers/views of whatever and SHUT UP

48 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

In hindsight I somewhat feel bad for her but she had been bullying even recently before debuting....she would have had an Irene moment sooner than later.

I feel bad for her bc she got a once in a lifetime chance ripped away but also she didn’t really have a unique talent to me. The other members outclass her for the most part. She was also really young which was odd.  

I'm BORED I need BABYMONSTER  to hurry and debut

these other girls are just not doing it for me, get me UP! I'm SAT

IVE has been growing on me tho

19 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

We need some FUN from these new bgs. Maybe MHJ’s bg will serve that. 

They will sing something like Hype Boy but male version like it’s too obvious :rip:

1 hour ago, Shou7 said:

The group was built around Garam lmao. It's clear she was meant to be the IT girl. And now that she's gone, LSFM are in this strange limbo where there's no clear breakout star. They tried re-branding around Chaewon, and she's no doubt their ace on stage but she just doesn't have the IT factor. Seems like HYBE has realized that, so they're pushing Kazuha instead this comeback.

But wow could you imagine the scene in the room when they first first opened up Kazuha's audition video? All the stressed interns looking for new members must have been on the floor shaking, crying, screaming :dies:

i admire your delusion really....imagine if everyone had your confidence - people would truly be unstoppable.

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Their music is terrible and yall be gagging over it like it's groundbreaking 

yall wouldn't give 2 shits if their music was released by other groups

PLEASE.

I mean it’s more polished than a lot of current output from groups that have much bigger resources (@ Blackpiss). The whole point is that their songs fit into an overall concept and vibe and they all sound different while retaining that, something your fave group isn’t capable of. Idk why you’re so specifically pressed everytime they release it’s genuinely odd. Go stan Baemons inevitable diplo rehashes and take a chill. 

2 minutes ago, Kety said:

WTMY stomped on any BP dated music cyst what u do:deadbanana4:

you should’ve sit down quietly in your basement stanning their touring numbers/views of whatever and SHUT UP

Oh girl...

they gave you girls a FINAL FANTASY soundtrack and yall are gagging

IT'S BORING.

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Oh girl...

they gave you girls a FINAL FANTASY soundtrack and yall are gagging

IT'S BORING.

Complaining about aespa not switching up, and the when they do you wanna act pressed? Like there’s only so many times you can say their music is terrible before your opinion becomes tired. I get that people dogpile on your faves constantly but the CONSTANT switching when a group that isn’t your faves does moderately well or switched to something different is WILD. WTMW isn’t like my new fave track from them but it’s definitely something they’ve never attempted before and they pulled it off well. Please go back to being a chart bot because your opinions are as varied as a dead hospital patients heart monitor.

Speaking of BP's tour....

I see why you're bothered by a successful tour

Blinks have the nerve to talk s*** about other groups' music when their faves are releasing Natalia Kills' rejects lol

what’s up with people having obsessions with groups they “hate”. i mean you stream everything they drop is that really hate?

spacer.png

Just now, lgaga1fan said:

Complaining about aespa not switching up, and the when they do you wanna act pressed? Like there’s only so many times you can say their music is terrible before your opinion becomes tired. I get that people dogpile on your faves constantly but the CONSTANT switching when a group that isn’t your faves does moderately well or switched to something different is WILD. WTMW isn’t like my new fave track from them but it’s definitely something they’ve never attempted before and they pulled it off well. Please go back to being a chart bot because your opinions are as varied as a dead hospital patients heart monitor.

Clock that biassed *******

so many garam haters :zzz: she was undoubtedly the center in their photoshoots and performances, even opening their debut track

it's not farfetched to speculate the group was formed around her. they probably had to censor that fact from the documentary

aMoMOvq.gif

Just now, Mel. said:

Speaking of BP's tour....

I see why you're bothered by a successful tour

Touring? :cm: let's deflect now

It's always post about numbers and charts, I wonder why 

britney.gif

Like I drag the living **** out of Blackpink constantly but I also stream their songs a LOT and bought a Coachella ticket specifically to see them. If you’re gonna be a hater at least be somewhat critical too :rip:

Just now, DelRey said:

It's always post about numbers and charts, I wonder why 

britney.gif

when the quality isnt there, they need the bulk buying numbers to validate themselves (even though orders are mostly made before the music is even released :rip:)

2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

I never complained about them needed to switch anything

I don't listen to them or care enough 

they've always been boring to me, they started off that way with their debut 

one thing I will say, they're keeping it consistent lol

19 minutes ago, FACT said:

Wasn’t that Dongeun’s man? :rip:

yeah but irl these two are dating, their companies confirmed:gaycat5:

what's wrong with a final fantasy soundtrack? the games have pretty good music

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Touring? :cm: let's deflect now

BP's tour was brought up, how am I deflecting?