K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Sept said:

LSRF stans bragging about album sales record then dragging Sakura in the same heartbeat as if the good sis did not bring half of those units by her name alone

It's time HYBE embrace the fact that the Irene and Joy of their group are Japanese and run with it.

The group just makes so much more sense when it's le ssakurafimed

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Aslan said:

to the what now? :bibliahh:

Nooooooo:bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

The group was built around Garam lmao. It's clear she was meant to be the IT girl. And now that she's gone, LSFM are in this strange limbo where there's no clear breakout star. They tried re-branding around Chaewon, and she's no doubt their ace on stage but she just doesn't have the IT factor. Seems like HYBE has realized that, so they're pushing Kazuha instead this comeback.

But wow could you imagine the scene in the room when they first first opened up Kazuha's audition video? All the stressed interns looking for new members must have been on the floor shaking, crying, screaming :dies:

the tea. she was the center of every major photo

theyve been so centerless since. chaewon is the closest theyll get but even then something is still missing.

kazuha is gorgeous but shes not that interesting imo :dies: 

001_Cover-Kpop-LE-SSERAFIM-%EB%A5%B4%EC%

bG9jYWw6Ly8vcHVibGlzaGVycy8xNjM5NDEvMjAy

Just now, Selenasworld said:

i'm so dumb i forgot about repackages!! yeah hopefully they pull their first repackage. 

Yeah but unfortunately, a repackage is very unlikely for MY WORLD.

SM basically never does a repackage for a mini album, only full albums. Red Velvet and SHINee were exceptions and in their cases, it was multiple mini albums being repackaged into one album.

13 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

The group was built around Garam lmao. It's clear she was meant to be the IT girl. And now that she's gone, LSFM are in this strange limbo where there's no clear breakout star. They tried re-branding around Chaewon, and she's no doubt their ace on stage but she just doesn't have the IT factor. Seems like HYBE has realized that, so they're pushing Kazuha instead this comeback.

Chaewon re-branded before they even debuted & you can even see a shift in her stage presence during panorama era especially in sequence stages. You’re telling me a group with two members from the biggest produce group was built around someone beside them? when are y’all gunna move on from garam. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Fanta

1 minute ago, Shou7 said:

It's time HYBE embrace the fact that the Irene and Joy of their group are Japanese and run with it.

The group just makes so much more sense when it's le ssakurafimed

Can't believe that little girl from UZA turned out to become such a legend. Her career is incredible 

10 minutes ago, Aslan said:

to the what now? :bibliahh:

:deadbanana4:

I agreed, Chaewon is the ace Of LSRFM but she’s not an It girl. Just like Jihyo, Seulgi etc they lack something that could make everyone go crazy.

Also, The girls especially Wonyoung are lucky Minju left Kpop. With Hybe training she would have been unstoppable :coffee2:. She used to be extremely popular. No wonder Hybe tried hard to sign her.

1 hour ago, Sept said:

I feel like a lot of international IVE stans have jumped ship to LSRF, just looking at album and Spotify numbers

Seems like Sakura is winning again 

You’re confusing Itzy/Everglow international fans with IVE. They don’t even attract the same audience 

Edited by Adama

58 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

I’m gonna be honest, there’s like one member of lsrf who fit their concept well, the rest look so forced 

hybe trying to convince us sakura is girl crush material :bibliahh: she looked SO awkward during antifragile

dummy-5.webp?resize=735,490&ssl=1

14 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

1 minute ago, Fanta said:

Chaewon re-branded before they even debuted & you can even see a shift in her stage presence during panorama era especially in sequence stages. You’re telling me a group with two members from the biggest produce group was built around someone beside them? :deadbanana4:

I agree with what Fanta said 

plus Chaewon had the most screen time and 2nd most lines in Fearless

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

A mess. And because of the Fergie gif someone had just posted, I subconsciously read it to the tune of Fergalicious :skull:

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

omg same

crying-thank-you-fergie.gif

2 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Releasing the track video snippet on Spotify is so weird :toofunny3: SM with the most pointless tactics again, I hope the streaming numbers of these snippets can be added to the album versions on the release day

They will be deleted upon album release like NCT  

6 minutes ago, Hazy said:

yes she is 

Yunjin has that flavor but unfortunately she’s not the stan attractor for some reason… Kazuha is, I think 

they are doing great and are amazing performers of course, I’m not trying to deny that in any way! 

Eunchae is working her a** off to not stay behind and have her shine! I’m happy she’s having her moments now, they did her dirty with Fearless Garam version 

Kazuha was for sure a blessing for them :rip: it looks like Min Heejin took the Source’s trainees for NJ and they were left with Garam and Eunchae - signed Chaewon, started building LSRFM, got Sakura on board, got Yunjin back from America and were desperate for additional member :rip: Kazuha came out of nowhere, a definition of being in the right place at the right time 

I keep saying this but Garam getting the boot was low key such a blessing for Eunchae. 

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

Kazuha was for sure a blessing for them :rip: it looks like Min Heejin took the Source’s trainees for NJ and they were left with Garam and Eunchae - signed Chaewon, started building LSRFM, got Sakura on board, got Yunjin back from America and were desperate for additional member :rip: Kazuha came out of nowhere, a definition of being in the right place at the right time 

Not really

Firstly they had Haruka, then Sakura and Chaewon joined, then Yunjin joined them at the same time basically and they were rehearsing as a group of 4 girls. Later Haruka got kicked out and Source Music started looking for more girls, and they found Kazuha.

Eunchae was the last to join like less than a week after Kazuha

The source is LSRFM's documentary so I don't know where Garam's place is since they edited her out completely

The dramatics over LSRFM… just because bully girl was a bully doesn’t make her more interesting or captivating, it just meant that she managed to fit the bill by having a bad attitude. Those people don’t make it far sorry 

Just now, Fanta said:

Chaewon re-branded before they even debuted & you can even see a shift in her stage presence during panorama era especially in sequence stages. You’re telling me a group with two members from the biggest produce group was built around someone beside them? :deadbanana4:

Yeah? Love the two of them but it's painfully obvious how shoehorned in the two of them were, especially in the beginning. 3 tall girls modelling on a runway and.... Then theres these two shorties... And eunchae :rip:

Sakura is too old to be pushed, and shes kinda already at/past her prime anyways. And as mentioned, chaewon doesn't have that magnetic draw that it girls need off stage. The group needed a rising star and it was Garam. Do not care for her but she was obviously the center.

kazuha > garam

the GP clearly agreed with me since she went viral for her beauty the day they dehuted :giraffe:

21 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

But wow could you imagine the scene in the room when they first first opened up Kazuha's audition video? All the stressed interns looking for new members must have been on the floor shaking, crying, screaming :dies:

Sorry she most definitely has the IT factor. She’s infectious on stage and draws all eyes to her. That is it factor

ALSO. I do not see what y’all saw in Garam. Kazuha is more of a visual than her if we’re being honest :michael:

Edited by Cotton

4 minutes ago, Butters said:

I keep saying this but Garam getting the boot was low key such a blessing for Eunchae. 

because HYBE tried to turn her into a discount Garam :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

The dramatics over LSRFM… just because bully girl was a bully doesn’t make her more interesting or captivating, it just meant that she managed to fit the bill by having a bad attitude. Those people don’t make it far sorry 

In hindsight I somewhat feel bad for her but she had been bullying even recently before debuting....she would have had an Irene moment sooner than later.

Garam having stans is so weird, the girl was in LSF for a week.

every time i'm playing aespa in Spotify and i listen to Beautiful Christmas i know it's time to skip  

1 minute ago, Cotton said:

Sorry she most definitely has the IT factor. She’s infectious on stage and draws all eyes to her. That is it factor

ALSO. I do not see what y’all saw in Garam. Kazuha is more of a visual than her if we’re being honest :michael:

Like others have mentioned she's the jihyo/seulgi/etc etc etc. She's amazing on stage. No one's denying that. But that just doesn't carry over OFF stage.

Agreed about visuals but what we see is irrelevant. What's important is that Garam is stereotypically pretty and she's korean. Like.... What kpop group has had a center that ISNT korean? Is there a single one other than ZB1? And even then it seems like wakeone is tryna push the no.2 spot instead lol.

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

Garam having stans is so weird, the girl was in LSF for a week.

pls she doesn’t have stans 

it’s kpop stans who are trying to be edgy and different :alexz2: