• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

Please, be serious. No one will ever be able to serve this 1-2-3-4 punch.

Le Sserafim are great but ITZY served something new, quirky and fun every comeback during their debut year.

Every major 4th gen GG besides Nmixx has had better single rollouts :rip:

Just now, lgaga1fan said:

Every major 4th gen GG besides Nmixx has had better single rollouts :rip:

Nah, most of them are too westernized and made to please the masses.
You all just love to hate on ITZY. 

6 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

Please, be serious. No one will ever be able to serve this 1-2-3-4 punch.

Le Sserafim are great but ITZY served something new, quirky and fun every comeback during their debut year.

1-2-3-4-5 punch*

9 minutes ago, Fanta said:

itzy would be better off if it weren’t for JYP fumbling their concept & some interesting song choices. 

Even if their cb have always mixed reactions. It was kinda working. Now JYP toned it down with their choreographies, ditched the self-love concept. They need a rebrand and a unique concept. I hope this cb will be worth it. :redface: I still have faith 

and the JYPGG hater saying bs :bibliahh:(This time my comment is about YOU) 

ITZY never missed for me, I love all their title tracks. Maybe I'm biased

Unforgiven teaser looks good but it sounds a bit similar to Anti-Fragile so far :deadbanana4:

can’t wait for Sakura’s 8 second line :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

1-2-3-4-5 punch*

One of their best.

The way SM try to replicate it with Savage :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Even if their cb have always mixed reactions. It was kinda working. Now JYP toned it down with their choreographies, ditched the self-love concept. They need a rebrand and a unique concept. I hope this cb will be worth it. :redface: I still have faith 

and the JYPGG hater saying bs :bibliahh:(This time my comment is about YOU) 

I don’t hate JYPggs. I’ve said time and time again that Itzy/Nmixx are clearly extremely talented and have gotten fed horrible demos while Twice gets the best pick at demos.

11 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

the virality is INSANE :jonny6:

wonder if it can hold another week or so until it officially hits US radio

This is actually insane :rip: And pop radio is only going to help increase it’s numbers more as this is perfect for the radio. I hope the timing works out for them and they have a legit smash hit in the US. Second song ever to organically be a hit in the US after Gangnam Style incoming :clap3:

I wanted to re-watch Dalla Dalla MV since @CrisPop posted here and, damn, I love them so much. I know just a few groups that have so many IT members and ITZY is one of them. 

HITZY single ranking:

1. Not SHY
  2. Mafia
  3. Wannabe
  4. DALLA DALLA
  5. Sneakers
  6. ICY
  7. Loco
  8. Boys Like you
  9. Blah Blah
  10. Cheshire
  11. Voltage

The amount of hits whew! :ghostface:

Anyway 

this collapse :WAP: 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

HITZY single ranking:

1. Not SHY
  2. Mafia
  3. Wannabe
  4. DALLA DALLA
  5. Sneakers
  6. ICY
  7. Loco
  8. Boys Like you
  9. Blah Blah
  10. Cheshire
  11. Voltage

The amount of hits whew! :ghostface:

They are immaculate :ghostface:

Don't touch, It's ART :ghostface:

Speaking of ITZY, I really wonder what their next direction and sound will be. Because, let's be honest, 2022 was a HORRIBLE year for them. 

Yes, Sneakers was a cute hit in Korea. But Cheshire, Boys Like You completely BOMBED on all fronts everywhere. Japanese singles were a FLOP (Voltage charted TWO weeks on Oricon, Blah Blah Blah charted one week serving #4 - OUT on Oricon chart :rip:) - Even Kep1er's Japanese discography was much more successful :rip:. Also k-pop stans completely ditched them and moved past them onto other groups. Heck, even G-IDLE made more noise than ITZY :deadbanana4:

I can't wait to see what they're planning next because I'm sure they still can rebound until it's too late.

People love to hate on Itzy because of their repetitive content and lack of variety so to speak, but their lineup is honestly IT. You have these girls who are legit stars in front of the camera and can perform their ass off, and also be able to stably sing live while dancing to their insanely tough choreos despite not having a real “vocalist” in the group (Lia carries however she can though). So no disrespect to Itchy please. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

Just now, Dialamba said:

Anyway 

this collapse :WAP: 

The way they released It one day before my birthday and Guess Who is my favorite album of them. Best gift ever :jonny5:

ITZY's singles are really pretty bad BUT very good for an active JYP GG

Edited by newaespa

HITZY 

Top Tier :

Loco

Dalla Dalla 

Voltage 

Wannabe 

Bla bla 

Not shy

Mid 

Cheshire  

should’ve never existed 

sneakers 

boys like you 

Just now, Flomik said:

Speaking of ITZY, I really wonder what their next direction and sound will be. Because, let's be honest, 2022 was a HORRIBLE year for them. 

Yes, Sneakers was a cute hit in Korea. But Cheshire, Boys Like You completely BOMBED on all fronts everywhere. Japanese singles were a FLOP (Voltage charted TWO weeks on Oricon, Blah Blah Blah charted one week serving #4 - OUT on Oricon chart :rip:) - Even Kep1er's Japanese discography was much more successful :rip:. Also k-pop stans completely ditched them and moved past them onto other groups. Heck, even G-IDLE made more noise than ITZY :deadbanana4:

I can't wait to see what they're planning next because I'm sure they still can rebound until it's too late.

ITZY will always have nostalgia backing them up to the point where people will never truly ditch them. Their run from 2019-2021 was just too iconic for people to leave them behind, and they still have multiple chances + they have the biggest 4th gen gg fanbase along with aespa. They will never truly flop. 

12 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I wanted to re-watch Dalla Dalla MV since @CrisPop posted here and, damn, I love them so much. I know just a few groups that have so many IT members and ITZY is one of them. 

This was such an ICONIC debut. Easily one of the best debuts ever. The way they change into their “idols” self and the elevator opens to reveal them :WAP:  Like yes girls own that camera.