K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

32 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Sheep stop inserting SM every time : challenge failed. 

Unforgivable sounds like a trashy bop I fear :WAP:

comparing relevant groups with similar US distribution deals and website formats isn’t inserting anybody but if that tired drag makes you feel better have fun ig 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

MNH is likely keeping Chungha’s socials, I hope they burn in hell :toofunny2:

Why are they spoiling the entire first verse with this? :rip: Or is it out or not im confused?

3 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

MNH is likely keeping Chungha’s socials, I hope they burn in hell :toofunny2:

Yeah this sucks. She’s probably gonna run to 88rising but i doubt they pay royalties for her to keep these types of promotions and her social media accounts.

@Save-Me-Oprah rhinoplasty, lip filler, cheek implants, chin implant, jaw shave, brow bone reduction, buccal fat removal, botox and eye lift

23 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Come through OT8 :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

SKZ is actually one of the few Kpop groups in China where they have a huge chunk of OT8 stans even though China is usually known for practicing solo and akgae culture the most in the world

We love the 'eight or none' chinese legends 

spacer.png

HITZY proving yet again that they are the original mothers of 4th gen :clap3:

3 minutes ago, xrosup said:

@Save-Me-Oprah rhinoplasty, lip filler, cheek implants, chin implant, jaw shave, brow bone reduction, buccal fat removal, botox and eye lift

Behave!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Though his face does look stronger and harder than usual here. But he's still hot 

2 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

We love the 'eight or none' chinese legends 

spacer.png

8 is fate as they say

spacer.png

Just now, lgaga1fan said:

Yeah this sucks. She’s probably gonna run to 88rising but i doubt they pay royalties for her to keep these types of promotions and her social media accounts.

and even though she has enough of a public profile to easily recoup a good chunk of her base, there are still gonna be casual fans that aren’t aware and miss out on the transition which only hurts her

as an example Yukika is obviously on a much lower level of popularity, but she really has been held back by having to restart her accounts after leaving Estimate. timeabout managed to outsell Soul Lady, but just barely - she likely would’ve had healthier growth if her fans didn’t have to reconnect with her new accounts

unforgiven sounds better than NOT GOOD let’s be a little serious on this morning 

giphy.mp4?cid=73b8f7b19fe7ed398ca8ee351e

I loved the Unforgiven teaser :clap3:

Unforgiven actually doesn't sound bad after all

The verse is hitting and the choreo is sick

50 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Sheep stop inserting SM every time : challenge failed. 

Unforgivable sounds like a trashy bop I fear :WAP:

Imagine being so bothered when no shade was given :redface:

Chaeryeong's ITZYYYYYYYYY part alone eclipses everyone be serious

1 hour ago, Antisocialites said:

a MOMENT :jonny5:

GFRIENDDDDD :jonny5:

The whole album is great and TFTMN is one of my favorite title tracks of them. Can't believe It's been 5 years already 

Edited by Mitsuki

let’s just see what happens upon release. le sserafim has served itzy better than itchy so we shouldn’t be worried about that. :bird:

Edited by Fanta

7 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

unforgiven sounds better than NOT GOOD let’s be a little serious on this morning 

giphy.mp4?cid=73b8f7b19fe7ed398ca8ee351e

:cm:

I didn't know that people like not shy this much
I remember I turned off the song after the 1st chorus on my 1st listen, It was just bad

30 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

comparing relevant groups with similar US distribution deals and website formats isn’t inserting anybody but if that tired drag makes you feel better have fun ig 

My comment wasn’t about YOU. :rip:

LSR stealing from Itzy but with a better execution. Why :ghostface: I Will never be happy with Itzy 

Edited by Dialamba

itzy would be better off if it weren’t for JYP fumbling their concept & some interesting song choices. 

13 minutes ago, Fanta said:

let’s just see what happens upon release. le sserafim has served itzy better than itchy so we shouldn’t be worried about that. :bird:

A lot of the Itzy singles are genuinely tasteless and have no perspective outside of being loud. Like if you’re doing electro pop like that it has to have a point outside of simply being obnoxious and referential to dates 2010s pop. LSRFMs branding bleeds through their singles and you really can’t say the same about a lot of Itzys recent output save for maybe Sneakers.  

edit i meant to quote @LiamVillain

Edited by lgaga1fan

7 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Please, be serious. No one will ever be able to serve this 1-2-3-4 punch.

Le Sserafim are great but ITZY served something new, quirky and fun every comeback during their debut year.

the virality is INSANE :jonny6:

wonder if it can hold another week or so until it officially hits US radio