K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

18 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Poor ITZY

they were leading the pack (4th gen) only to fall down the list with every new release.

They will probably come back stronger this year and have higher sales. They literally had 2, 1 million seller albums back to back with only 4 months in between :clap3:  ITZY were way to overexposed last year and had 2 Korean albums, 2 Japanese singles and 1 English single in the span of like 6 months :deadbanana2: So with this longer gap now between their last comeback to this upcoming one,  it will probably build more hype and anticipation 

Edited by Pluto2022

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Surpassed GIRLS based on day to day tracking :jonny5:

they did it with "underwhelming" teaser :jonny5:

while your fave always serve the same old **** by doing the lame old surprise release

Edited by newaespa

8 minutes ago, newaespa said:

while your fave always serve the same old **** by doing the lame old surprise release

I wonder which group you're talking about? 

ezgif.com-crop.thumb.gif.ebbee02672da141

22 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Lily is the worst girl group member of all time :clap3:

Even you don't believe that ...

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I wonder which group you're talking about? 

ezgif.com-crop.thumb.gif.ebbee02672da141

might not be group

might not be kpop

50d7a52280999b0de80e6d11c1e2a52d.gif

38 minutes ago, Mel. said:

He doesn’t need to outsell YAWN, he’s already bigger than her. No one referred to her as the queen of anything, but he’s the king of Kpop for a reason

he’s already eclipsed his peers

Make it makes sense sis, Yawn has bigger and more hits than GDruggie, she’s the most successful female soloist in touring so far, is more relevant amongst GP & selling better physically than Druggie so how is he bigger?

The math doesn’t mathing:deadbanana4:

30 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Clearly the biggest female idol in China currently:worship:

1 hour ago, karlo_98 said:

Their growth :jonny5:

Wait thats on par with IVE :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Idk much about their b-sides but their singles released during the 00s stomps on whatever they released after

Lollipop is like the worst song ever created :deadbanana2: Teddy deserves jail time for that

Oop Rosie landed in NY, MET Gala is looking like a GO! :duca:

sidenote, I know the girlies are so tired, they’ve been non-stop traveling around the world since October of last year. Hopefully they’re taking time for themselves while doing all that traveling, I know it’s gotta be tough

1 hour ago, Kety said:

Make it makes sense sis, Yawn has bigger and more hits than GDruggie, she’s the most successful female soloist in touring so far, is more relevant amongst GP & selling better physically than Druggie so how is he bigger?

The math doesn’t mathing:deadbanana4:

I’m not about to get into this debate again. She can have all the “hits” she wants, she’s still not a bigger name, artist, entity, star, etc that GD is

the sooner you sheep stop deluding yourself to that fact, the better

DKB single, they are using the Prod. By Jooheon in the title. :matty:

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

They will probably come back stronger this year and have higher sales. They literally had 2, 1 million seller albums back to back with only 4 months in between :clap3:  ITZY were way to overexposed last year and had 2 Korean albums, 2 Japanese singles and 1 English single in the span of like 6 months :deadbanana2: So with this longer gap now between their last comeback to this upcoming one,  it will probably build more hype and anticipation 

Let’s hope so cause they’re quickly starting to fade to the background with all these other girl groups

isn’t NMIXX’s new release even doing better than ITZY’s last?

Edited by Mel.

10 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Oop Rosie landed in NY, MET Gala is looking like a GO! :duca:

sidenote, I know the girlies are so tired, they’ve been non-stop traveling around the world since October of last year. Hopefully they’re taking time for themselves while doing all that traveling, I know it’s gotta be tough

Jennie is in NY too! :duca: 

Chaennie at the MET rumours might be true after all :WAP:

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

Jennie is in NY too! :duca: 

Chaennie at the MET rumours might be true after all :WAP:

Not me just posting it, but :duca:

they’re coming to SHAKE the MET

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The first member after Hyunjin is Han who's part of producing unit (3Racha) along with Bang Chan and Changbin and they make all the SKZ songs. Han is known for being one of the most talented idols ever cause the guy can sing, rap, dance, perform, produce etc. like he's good at literally everything 

ae18732e58ad0daf32aff21b15aa2742.jpg

ahh his titties in this pic, he KNEW they were sittin

johnny-perched.gif

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Unless the title sucks *** (hope it doesn't)

4. [+4, -2] What’s up with the comments?…. Seriously BLACKPINK is amazing even at that age

:toofunny2: the oldest bp member is 28 which is like still so young what are these koreans issue with age :deadbanana:

5 star is going to be a right expensive mess of a video but everyone looks GOOD and that's what's important. I hope the song is more God's Menu / Backdoor rather than Thunderous / Case 143, although I don't mind the latter two.

ok I'm completely obese with Kim Jiwoong after discovering him 24 hours ago

BIG main character energy :jonny3:

4 hours ago, newaespa said:

The absolute smash. Love to see Aespa continuously winning. It’s crazy to see how IVE, LSF, NewJeans AND Aespa are now outpacing every third gen group by a mile. K-pop is really bigger than ever.

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

I’m not about to get into this debate again. She can have all the “hits” she wants, she’s still not a bigger name, artist, entity, star, etc that GD is

the sooner you sheep stop deluding yourself to that fact, the better

big Bang has never been bigger than Girls’ Generation in their lives. “If” is still bigger than any flop song from Big Bang and G-Dragon and Still Birth bombed outside of that saejagi’d first week. They can’t even get an album release anymore because they don’t sell whereas Taeyeon’s “INVU” project is bigger than anything they’ll ever manage.