K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

11 minutes ago, Mel. said:

What do you mean “put through editing/production lense”?

are you insinuating they’re not talented? I don’t think editing can do all that, you either have the goods or you don’t

Erm no that’s not what I meant or implied at all lol.

I meant YG is releasing this content which they have absolute control of, meaning they can edit  and produce it any shape or form as they like. This isn’t a dig at YG either since Kpop is over produced and edited regardless. I watched one clip and saw they can sing, I would just be more interesting in seeing a proper live first before judging their talents. 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Their best song tho

spacer.png

Lies sweetie

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Lies sweetie

Lies is a queen too 

I love most of BIGBANG's title tracks. The problem are the b-sides from their older albums. I only like Tonight, (Still) Alive and MADE (this one only have one b-side so...) as an album.

spacer.png

Took to long to get to Daddy Changbin. Hyunjin looks good. No idea who the two after Hyunjin are one of them looks like the lesser version of Jake from ENGODPEN. Lee Know wasn't lying when he said he's cute :jonny5: would've licked his feet in that setting right there. 

8 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Erm no that’s not what I meant or implied at all lol.

I meant YG is releasing this content which they have absolute control of, meaning they can edit  and produce it any shape or form as they like. This isn’t a dig at YG either since Kpop is over produced and edited regardless. I watched one clip and saw they can sing, I would just be more interesting in seeing a proper live first before judging their talents. 

Oh I see what you mean

we’ll I guess you will have to wait and see then

but I’m confident they won’t be pulling any TWICE-esque stunts

6 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Lies is a queen too 

I love most of BIGBANG's title tracks. The problem are the b-sides from their older albums. I only like Tonight, (Still) Alive and MADE (this one only have one b-side so...) as an album.

spacer.png

Idk much about their b-sides but their singles released during the 00s stomps on whatever they released after

Edited by Pluto2022

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Idk much about their b-sides but their singles released during the 00s stomps on whatever they released after

Not you ignoring Haru Haru in your list 

spacer.png

Just now, Mitsuki said:

Not you ignoring Haru Haru in your list 

spacer.png

I forgot it and added it quickly 

spacer.png

I love old K-pop MVs had storylines like this

And that's why B.A.P's videography >>>>

spacer.png

If we’re all being honest I don’t get the Yunjin hype. Pretty girl talented for sure but doesn’t really stand out to me personally.

Their growth :jonny5:

17 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Took to long to get to Daddy Changbin. Hyunjin looks good. No idea who the two after Hyunjin are one of them looks like the lesser version of Jake from ENGODPEN. Lee Know wasn't lying when he said he's cute :jonny5: would've licked his feet in that setting right there. 

The first member after Hyunjin is Han who's part of producing unit (3Racha) along with Bang Chan and Changbin and they make all the SKZ songs. Han is known for being one of the most talented idols ever cause the guy can sing, rap, dance, perform, produce etc. like he's good at literally everything 

ae18732e58ad0daf32aff21b15aa2742.jpg

The second member after Hyunjin is Seungmin aka the main vocalist of the group

de06cc30d27fe51294f2ff957e2c0cf5.jpg

Ngl Taeyang selling on par with Hyo shook me a little bit, I thought he had the 2nd biggest fanbase amongst VIPs. Makes me doubt GDruggie could outsell Taeyeon if he was to release a physical album now (Yawn almost sold 300K with INVU)

2 minutes ago, Kety said:

Ngl Taeyang selling on par with Hyo shook me a little bit, I thought he had the 2nd biggest fanbase amongst VIPs. Makes me doubt GDruggie could outsell Taeyeon if he was to release a physical album now (Yawn almost sold 300K with INVU)

He doesn’t need to outsell YAWN, he’s already bigger than her. No one referred to her as the queen of anything, but he’s the king of Kpop for a reason

he’s already eclipsed his peers

12 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Poor ITZY

they were leading the pack (4th gen) only to fall down the list with every new release.

Aespa japan domination begin:jonnycat:

They are promoting on billboard 3d japan, honestly their concept really fits japan no wonder they are such huge demand for them.. The ads look so amazing on 3d... 

Edited by Pinter