• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Who is this gorgeous man 😍 

Someone nicknamed The Unreachable Visual  :ghostface:

5500f2b39eb693f4151fc2ecde6a0296.jpge18d0def098130cdf1e85ed50e9cc0fb.jpg

28 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Jungc0ck might look weird with this new hairstyle, but I still want my face between his asscheeks, like look at his proportions, lawd  

ee1e7158d09d4bd219d6cb121eeb01cb.jpg3e026ddb6443b76ebc23d14975638223.jpg2ede19778b50ff1599e6569b8b28c733.jpg338f6cf789f204173e04ed0b4ba57302.jpg

Wait he thiqque, more pls:WAP:

16 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

ID WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO BE INSIDE OF HIM

Coming back here after 6 days to Lee Know thristers is...

56f69d477a3e6acaf1c0fb385bb65479.png

5 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

GGs stans: endless pages about who sold more, who has more more money through luxury brands, rampant misogyny, racist insults, pedo accusations…

BGs stans: *posts random male idol gif* why don’t you come up and **** me in the ass sometime

Us BG stans just mind our own business and mass buy - there's not much snark when we all know our groups are gonna peak at #980 on MelOn :heart2:

Edited by Gwendolyn

8 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

GGs stans: endless pages about who sold more, who has more more money through luxury brands, rampant misogyny, racist insults, pedo accusations…

BGs stans: *posts random male idol gif* why don’t you come up and **** me in the ass sometime

We’re easy to please.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, FACT said:

This is a sign :jonny:

They foresaw what SM was planning with Naevis and beat them to the punch :celestial5:

2 hours ago, New Edition said:

Oh they about to take

The way this outcharted all of KTRL’s faves sans BTS. The Olivia Rodrigoes of Kpop

43 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

I'm not trolling and ugh you just reminded me how zedd wanted to work with Blackpink and YG blocked it 😤 😒 

The list of people who were blocked by YG would probably be enough to make 2 full albums :dies:

31 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

Please Txt and Stray kids fans always fight about the 4th gen leader title and about Japan and touring success :toofunny3:

Lee know is good looking but nothing special imo, it depends also on the angle, many sales promotion boys here are looking like him in jakarta especially they are who mixed chinese/korea... 

I think Soobin of txt is the best looking 4th gen boy imo followed by bang chan and lee daeul who failed boys planet :monkey:

25 minutes ago, fememeist said:

The way this outcharted all of KTRL’s faves sans BTS. The Olivia Rodrigoes of Kpop

I actually hope they win some awards and get invited to year end shows. They deserve. 

2nd show added after the overwhelming presale demand. Biggest GG thingz.. :jonny: 

27 minutes ago, Pinter said:

I think Soobin of txt is the best looking 4th gen boy imo followed by bang chan and lee daeul who failed boys planet :monkey:

Soobin isn’t even the best looking in TXT let alone all of 4th gen

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

2nd show added after the overwhelming presale demand. Biggest GG thingz.. :jonny: 

omggggg the demand :duca:! Coachella got the people running to see them I fear  :jonnycat:

Soobin has said some very ugly things about Huening Kai and his apparent “piggishness” and the fact that Huening Kai isn’t a skeletal string bean like himself. 

So I refuse to give Soobin the satisfaction of acknowledging his cuteness.

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

2 back to back shows at MetLife Stadium is nuts :clap3:

It’s kinda insane how they can attract  people to go to their concerts despite having a small discography. Like how :WAP:?? 

6 hours ago, fauxtography said:

IDK NXDE was kinda MKGG for me. :jonny5: In a current industry of children (and gross children lovers!) it was refreshing to see something a little more adult conceptually.

the concept was amazing, the mv and styling were jaw dropping BUT the song was a downgrade after Tomboy, that’s just my opinion :cm: either way, I’m always curious about what they will bring to the table! the dark horse of kpop! 

What ever happened to that chick that got kicked out of Griddle? Is she still in hiding?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Jungc0ck might look weird with this new hairstyle, but I still want my face between his asscheeks, like look at his proportions, lawd  

ee1e7158d09d4bd219d6cb121eeb01cb.jpg3e026ddb6443b76ebc23d14975638223.jpg2ede19778b50ff1599e6569b8b28c733.jpg338f6cf789f204173e04ed0b4ba57302.jpg

imagine him sitting on your face.....yeah

2 minutes ago, motherpills said:

imagine him sitting on your face.....yeah

Not with that hair 

spacer.png

But yeah stanning BG is so much simpler than GGs

most of us don’t care about stats or charts or whatever the hell. We just want bops and cute guys

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

See when you're in demand! :clap3:

9 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

Look at the IFPI list I posted some hours ago, from 2021 Top Album Sales:

The last spot on Top 20 are 640k sales. 

But, in 2021, NCT DREAM's album 'Hot Sauce' sold ~820k actual sales on Ktown for both their standard and case versions together. (click here)

And It's not even shippements, It's copies already bought by the fans. So the shippements are higher numbers, right? 

It means NCT DREAM 'Hot Sauce' should be on Top 20 with their confirmed sales from Ktown alone, but they aren't. Unless you have a conspiratory theory SM is buying their acts albums on Ktown. 

I rest my case. :cm:

SM is doing something and it needs to be investigated tbh