STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

And btw V need to be smart, Like he need to cancel the jazz album or whatever it was and redebut his acting career on a Netflix drama ASAP.

yes, korean jazz is gonna flop so hard:dies: 

Spoiler

i haven't seen that historical comedy drama he was in, but wasn't his acting kinda mid/bad, at least that's what i heard:rip:

his friend group is full of actors so they can give help him get better i guess:coffee2:

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to stop normalizing idols going to acting just because they’re talentless or their music career will tank :ghostface: There are some expectations ofc 

Edited by Dialamba

13 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Seventeen has too many members for me to get into im sry, hate that each member only gets like 1 line

Vernon deserves more than 3 seconds of screen time

johnny-perched.gif

Weren’t you the user who said the same thing in the past..and me and the others said that you won’t have a problem knowing the members since they have 3 separate subunits? 
johnny-perched.gif

and surprisingly their line distributions are mostly fair for a 13 member group, plus they have each unit song in every album so everyone gets their own shine 

johnny-perched.gif

22 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

LSRF and Gidle next i fear 

but I don’t understand how SKZ hasn’t reached yet, it’s not like their streams are **** 

They will get It this year, most likely. They peaked at 8.2M last year. 

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Weren’t you the user who said the same thing in the past..and me and the others said that you won’t have a problem knowing the members since they have 3 separate subunits? 
johnny-perched.gif

and surprisingly their line distributions are mostly fair for a 13 member group, plus they have each unit song in every album so everyone gets their own shine 

johnny-perched.gif

dont care

johnny-perched.gif

well, the diamond life ain't for everyone.

8 minutes ago, TheCal said:

yes, korean jazz is gonna flop so hard:dies: 

Reveal hidden contents

i haven't seen that historical comedy drama he was in, but wasn't his acting kinda mid/bad, at least that's what i heard:rip:

his friend group is full of actors so they can give help him get better i guess:coffee2:

He was just awful. You never saw the memes :bibliahh:?

15 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

We don’t need to stop normalizing idols going to acting just because they’re talentless or their music career will tank :ghostface: There are some expectations ofc 

We need to normalize stopping idols doing acting bc their music career will tank. Starting with Minho from Shinee :coffee2:. The fabulous was garbage 

Edited by Adama

If Treasures failure is anything to go by I think the current 4th gen girls have nothing to worry about

queenlatifah.gif

32 minutes ago, Butters said:

you should just leave the shady nicknames to @Zack, this one is not sticking :michael:

thanks for the suggestion. Zack is pretty great at it. who are you again?

41 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

yes! he was injured back in February and even during their Caratland fan meeting, he was dancing even with one arm. he danced to Nxde and Antifragile btw.

I just watched that, thanks :heart2: SONOGONG is converting me into a carat quick I fear

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

As you should have a long time ago :gaycat2:

for some reason, their first three albums: Border: Day One, Border: Carnival and Dimension: Dilemma are all equally good to me. But I’m drawn more to D:D maybe because of recency bias.

spacer.png

thanks sis :heart2:

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, Adama said:

And btw V need to be smart, Like he need to cancel the jazz album or whatever it was and redebut his acting career on a Netflix drama ASAP.

his acting would be panned but at the same time we would get more iconic scenes like this

Just now, Antisocialites said:

there aren’t 17 members in Seventeen? :rip:

13 members + 3 units + 1 group = 17

3 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

I just watched that, thanks :heart2: SONOGONG is converting me into a carat quick I fear

ah welcome to the diamond life!!! i just started becoming a carat not long ago too! i actually started as a cubic but i embraced the diamond life and hasn't looked back since then. :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

there used to be 17 of them during pre-debut but for reasons we don't know, only 13 of them managed to debut. Samuel from Produce 101 was actually one of the other 4.

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

i haven't been a carat for long but i am already tired of using this to explain why there are only 13 members :deadbanana: now when someone asks me why there are only 13 members in SVT, i just tell them that they're company was so poor before that they had to kill the other 4 and eat them.

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

always thought there were legit 17 members with rotating line-ups :deadbanana4:

24 minutes ago, Adama said:

He was just awful. You never saw the memes :bibliahh:?

i might have seen something some time ago, i guess my mind wanted to forget about it:rip:

10 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

his acting would be panned but at the same time we would get more iconic scenes like this

:redface:pls

13 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

5 members in 4minute teas

1 hour ago, Adama said:

What They didn’t ??? 

Netflix original didn’t do localized Kdrama that’s more a Disney plus thing. It might only be localized when they are just the distributor (but just for a short time) 

Nct released full albums in 2022 and sold  over 1.8M and 2M pure copies on Circle…  Enhypen and Txt mini made the list with selling less in Circle :coffee2: 

If you talk about IFPI Sales Chart

#6. Enhypen - Manifesto: Day 1 | Gaon sales: 1.5M

#7. Born Pink | Gaon sales: 2.5M

#8. TXT - minisode 2 | Gaon sales: 1.8M

Maybe it's HYBE who should be investigated for reporting fake sales instead :cm:

Edited by Sept