K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

8. Changbin - It’s over if you pulled Changbin. No one will want to trade with you. I have so many of his photocards left in the album. 

Changbin being photocard poison, is anybody shocked

britdance.gif

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

excited for the Le Sserafim tracklist so we can see how many writing credit serves Yunjin is gonna give us

britdance.gif

10 minutes ago, Somi said:

She’s the only one serving 

No but it’s remarkable how she SERVES and does not waste a millisecond of camera time :redface:

Always ON

I pray for her mental health, cause it’s hard to stay that perfect

28 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

So the prophecy about Leeyoncé Knowles being the Beyoncé of the group is true :clap3:Truly the dark horse 

2d00a3dd9ac62a7056cc59352dea2b71.jpg

It’s what he deserves :clap3:

2 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

Everyone trashing Leeseo, did y'all even watch their I Am fancam? Rei looks so flat expression-wise and a worse dancer than Leeseo :rip: Her purpose in the group is only to appeal to Japanese fans.

She’s indeed the weakest dancer but usually expression wise she always serve. She was not feeling well, which explains her hiatus.

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

Why you all care so much about this Rei-Leeseo thing? They all are replaceable not counting WY and Yunjin, IVE could change all 4 girls and nobody give two f*cks 

She’s not replaceable actually. She’s easily #3 in popularity. She’s the only member who bagged a Vogue Cover, was the one who got the most preorders after Wy and Yujin. Got the best engagements on Twitter (way better than anyone in the group) . Not to mention that she brought back a popular selfie pose that everyone in SK did last year. She’s a star, her potential is big :cm:

the way Lee Knowles hit the genetic jackpot and didn't need botched surgery to get there

7444879acaa33821c8df0bd7ea17f1b2.gif

17 minutes ago, Somi said:

She’s the only one serving 

You wish. Im glad the gp is thinking otherwise :mandown:

17 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

:deadbanana2: that flopped

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

You wish. Im glad the gp is thinking otherwise :mandown:

:giraffe:

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way I still don't know if you're an SKZ anti or not cause you seem to be one of their biggest haters in here, and yet apparently you buy their albums and have their photocards as well :deadbanana2:So what's the truth? :celestial5:

Anyways, do you have more tea about the SKZ members from the photocard  community? Like how is it possible for Seungmin and Han to be more popular than Bang Chan?

I like them as a group but I just can’t stand their recent noisy music, especially their title track. The last title track that I really like from them was Levanter. But I still love their non-noisy b sides. 

I watched their survival show when it was aired on tv and I was there when that rat eliminate Lee Knowles. And I even bought their album since the start (shipping cost was ridiculous at that time). And if you read my posts again, I usually dragged their noisy music. I love their album concept (photoshoot, concept style) and how generous were JYP when it came to photocard. But their music recently, just not what I used to love from them. Also the whole Woojin thing. The way some of the fans reacted to that and continue to bully Woojin really turned me off from the fandom. 

As for Han/Seungmin/BangChan, I think their popularity were more like the on the same level and it depend on the era. I have zero problem when it come to trade their pc. Not as fast as LK, HJ & Felix but still possible to trade. I.N used to be hard to trade too but it’s getting easier recently. Changbin though :deadbanana4: I have like 8 different cards of him (including pob) from Noeasy era alone. I tried to sell but no one wants to buy even for cheap price so I think I will give them as free gift when I trade for their next album. 

36 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The reason why I'm indecisive to place LK/Chan and Seungmin/Changbin above or below is because I think Lee Know is more biased and popular within the fandom than Bang Chan, but I feel like Chan's name and face is more recognized outside the fanbase. 

Same with other two. Seungmin is more biased than Changbin, definitely, but Changbin's name might be more recognized outside the fandom, as he's part of 3RACHA and Stray Kids is recognized for their rapping skills, which he's one the rappers. 

Bang Chan is kinda the male Soyeon. Everybody know who he is and he's very connected in the industry, but he doesn't have the same amount of stans within the fandom like DanceRacha as you mentioned. Though he's indeed very much loved in the fandom and is pretty much everyone's 2nd favorite in the group after their own bias. No matter which member is your favorite member, "Chan's Room" will always be the main place where every SKZ fandom gathers if you know what I mean. He's by far the the most important member and the backbone of the group, which is why I see so many similarities between him and Soyeon since they are both the main music producers in their respective groups, and without them their groups would be completely different. 

36 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I agree Felix seems like a Center. They, most of the time, make things sorrounding him. Not only he gets a lot of killing parts in the songs and choreographies, he also gets a lot of screentime in trailers and MVs and introduce some of their most popular year-end performances. 

Luckily, he's effortless charismatic. 

I feel like 3Racha was the most pushed members from debut to God's Menu, while Hyunlix became the most pushed members from God's Menu to present. Just like you mentioned both Felix and Hyunjin are the lead in both Oddinary and Maxident trailers etc...

Though I have also noticed that DanceRacha usually get the chorus parts in general

27 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The photo, he's so handsome :heart:

He truly is :heart: one of the best looking male idols ever I fear :clap3: I read somewhere that he was offered two acting roles this year, but I don't think JYPIG allowed it or if he himself would do it since we all know he would rather stay home and play with his stinky cats 

235c1e1c9fefe025af40d048868eaeca.jpge1924132257bc5dba4d42e0130ce9a2e.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

As someone who’s in collecting and trading photocards community for SKZ

1. Lee Knowles - Jackpot. You can trade pc easily if you pulled Miss LK

2. Hyunjin - Same as LK

3. Felix

4. Han 

5. Seungmin

6. Bang Chan

7. I.N

8. Changbin - It’s over if you pulled Changbin. No one will want to trade with you. I have so many of his photocards left in the album. 

I’ll take the Changbin ones for free. What a MAN. Not surprised Kpop fans lack TASTE!

2 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

I watched their survival show when it was aired on tv and I was there when that rat eliminate Lee Knowles

The entire fanbase when JYPiss kicked Lee Know out of the group:

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

not Jennie dry humping Rosanne :deadbanana2:

not it actually being Jisus :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

Everyone trashing Leeseo, did y'all even watch their I Am fancam? Rei looks so flat expression-wise and a worse dancer than Leeseo :rip: Her purpose in the group is only to appeal to Japanese fans.

well she isn’t the best dancer but she always serves face/expressions. she was having chest palpitations & breathing issues during when this was filmed so let’s not do too much on her. 

3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

not it actually being Jisus :deadbanana2:

lol it is :oh:

35a0c85103498cc1c883dc765a281a88.png

nice to see the queens live their best life

I wanna see what the Pinks will be wearing!! :duca::duca: I’m surprised they didn’t go with their ambassador brands tho, but the clients of this designer are all fashionable girlies so I’m excited :duca::duca:

2 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

I need him to comeback soon. 

he looks so hot in that casual lewk

14 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

I like them as a group but I just can’t stand their recent noisy music, especially their title track. The last title track that I really like from them was Levanter. But I still love their non-noisy b sides. 

I watched their survival show when it was aired on tv and I was there when that rat eliminate Lee Knowles. And I even bought their album since the start (shipping cost was ridiculous at that time). And if you read my posts again, I usually dragged their noisy music. I love their album concept (photoshoot, concept style) and how generous were JYP when it came to photocard. But their music recently, just not what I used to love from them. Also the whole Woojin thing. The way some of the fans reacted to that and continue to bully Woojin really turned me off from the fandom. 

As for Han/Seungmin/BangChan, I think their popularity were more like the on the same level and it depend on the era. I have zero problem when it come to trade their pc. Not as fast as LK, HJ & Felix but still possible to trade. I.N used to be hard to trade too but it’s getting easier recently. Changbin though :deadbanana4: I have like 8 different cards of him (including pob) from Noeasy era alone. I tried to sell but no one wants to buy even for cheap price so I think I will give them as free gift when I trade for their next album. 

Yeah I was disgusted by some Stays after I found out how some of  them treated Woojin after his departure. It's funny how Levanter is their biggest flop comeback ever, and they really said we are never going that route ever again :deadbanana2: Thick legend Changbin deserves better 

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the way Lee Knowles hit the genetic jackpot and didn't need botched surgery to get there

He has such a perfect symmetric face, especially his jaw, his nose shape and his big eyes :ghostface: A natural beauty that deserves to be an it-boy I fear

e02f831ce5c62f480b43fee66fa089d5.jpgfae1f783e9c0b6201661a7884b424105.jpg

4994a73369e553ca773ca857996fecfa.jpg9600fe6977744e331c024ef7ebbf99d6.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah I was disgusted by some Stays after I found out how some of treated Woojin after his departure. 

He has such a perfect symmetric face, especially his jaw, his nose shape and his big eyes :ghostface: A natural beauty that deserves to be an it-boy I fear

e02f831ce5c62f480b43fee66fa089d5.jpgfae1f783e9c0b6201661a7884b424105.jpg

4994a73369e553ca773ca857996fecfa.jpg9600fe6977744e331c024ef7ebbf99d6.jpg

ok girl but lets not brag about his big eyes and then post those selfies that all have a filter than enlarges his eyes :skull:

for whatever reason he always uses an eye-enlarging filter on his selfies, we can't stand it

michael-jackson-reading.gif