Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so jealous of all these LA gays:jonny:

i wish I could go to see all 4 queens

:giraffe:i wonder if any KTRLer is going, I don't remember anyone bragging here tho

4 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

They are truly so popular in the US :clap3:

I think JYP has switched ITZY and SKZ's schedules so we are now getting ITZY in May while getting SKZ in June. I don't see EXO coming back until July, since there's this unwritten rule that SKZ and Red Velvet have to comeback around the same time. So June is reserved for Red velvet unless EXO are coming back in May? 

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Btw SKZ are back on top again where they belong as the most streamed daily 4th gen group surpassing NewJennies. They are still getting over 6M+ daily streams on Spotify with their catalog alone, imagine when the comeback drops :ghostface: 

And when I saw SVT's pre-orders, I got very optimistic about SKZ's pre-orders as well :duca:

Anyways since the gap between the comebacks between Maxident and this upcoming album is longer than usual, means that we are getting a studio album :ghostface:

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

It's really a full album, we are not ready. Especially since their studio albums are real studio albums with +14 tracks. What is rare in K-pop nowdays :ghostface:

I think our boys have a chance of selling +4M in the long run with their next album. But not on pre-orders, since they only release 3 normal-priced versions and the individuals are only announced one week after the comeback happens. 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Stray Kids seem to be on a rest period finally, they've all returned home

that usually precedes a comeback

britdance.gif

Yeah I would say their upcoming comeback is the 3rd full studio album judging the longer hiatus than usual. If the repackage somehow coming in Q3 then I fear the Go Live + In Life 2.0 slayage is coming :duca:

June comeback are ideal for them getting enough rest to recover the fatigue and possible injury from their busy schedule of the Maniac tour and Music Bank Paris.

I would say 3m preorder was possible given the recent Kpop sales trajectory but that also depend on JYP and Division 1 played their card right on handling the preorder.

62-BCACEB-FBB5-4564-8-C6-A-A64-AE11-D380

44 minutes ago, Chemist said:

It's hilarious how 4th gen boy groups are literally invisible to Korea's media and GP :skull:. Meanwhile GGs are thriving like never before

They will eventually appeared when they have a comeback or having scandals :giraffe:

Enhypen are reportedly to comeback in May and Stray Kids around May-June.

Edit: Also xpect TXT Taehyun making the list next month with his club "scandal".

Edited by discreetinside

this side by side :deadbanana2: Momos is SO whack

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

:bibliahh:

i just found ou you actually see the spotify stats for any artist on kworb as long as they have a page

Song Title Streams Daily ▾
25,923,457 688,457
128,521,439 147,474
36,144,472 60,436
2,515,156 37,472
2,434,589 35,307
2,122,295 29,215
5,758,230 28,698
2,062,383 24,804
1,681,885 21,221
18,122,795 20,869
18,509,481 18,102
15,779,487 13,517
8,688,773 11,730
7,223,292 9,393
12,576,765 8,588

:clap3:

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Time to drop the Seungmin/Han's rock song and Lee Know/I.N's collaboration they mentioned last year on 2 Kids Room 

Seungmin at least has 2 OSTs in 2 big dramas and It ends up engaging the fandom to support him too, but I.N is the only member without any kind of promotion outside groups' activities and It kinda bothers me. 

:ghostface:

How would you rank the members in terms of popularity? If I had to rank them in terms of popularity it would be:

1. Hyunjin/Felix

2. Felix/Hyunjin

3. Lee Know/Bang Chan

4. Bang Chan/ Lee Know

5. Han

6. Changbin

7. I.N

8. Seungmin

And also I know SKZ doesn't have any positions, but who would you say is the unofficial center of SKZ? I feel like Bang Chan used to be the center until 2020, but ever since Felix blew up in 2020 with God's Menu, he has become the unofficial center. However the center position does change in each comeback but I would say Felix and arguably Han are the unofficial center if we look overall. 

Leeseo's part and Gaeul's rap in I AM have been stuck in my head all week. :foxaylove3:

I'm in sky high OMG - Best part of the song. :jamming:

35 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

I don’t see the issue, so what’s your problem?

I find it funny that with Rei not there, Wonyoung (their center) doesn't actually become the center. Yujin does. It looks better this way honestly.

38 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Lisa's so effortless. The other can't relate!

1 hour ago, WhalieX said:

Ngl everyone is giving in these IVE performances except Leeseo :redface: 

I know she has to cover for Rei but if she wants to be the next Wonyoung she'll have to step it up a bit.

she just doesn’t have rei’s charisma & attitude so it feels like there’s a giant hole. i hope rei is healing well & doesn’t return until she’s 100% ready though:rainy:

Edited by Fanta

41 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Both are better than 98% of Twitter and ATRL users sooo

Edited by Flomik

STAYC is the only six member girl group that works as a six member girl group. Idle, IVE, LSFM, etc were never meant to have six members and you can tell.

momoriah’s performance is giving lalegend indeed nnn

both impactful and talented queens :heart:

spacer.png

the way wonyoung’s voice adds flavour to the songs

like she sings with so much attitude :jonny5:

I wish Starship would have went with Ive as 5 and put Lesseo as the center of their 5th gen group in like 3-4 years. I’m sure they still have trainees perched waiting even after debuting Ive  :matty:

25 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

I don’t see the issue, so what’s your problem?

:toofunny2:

The INCHES uuuuuh the wind turbines about to be crazy