K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

The Pinks fanbases are going all out, does anyone know how much it costs to do this? I know it can’t be cheap

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all this is Kpop. Everyone's face has seen the inside of Dr. Kim's office at least once. Ain't nobody natural.

yall wanted them to disband SO bad but they announced the renewal AND Stadium tour at the same night they perform at Coachella :ahh: 

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

not Jennie dry humping Rosanne :deadbanana2:

sometimes you remind me of that GIRL0VESICK twitter account - casually gunning for a joke or pin but it ends up a big mess :deadbanana4:

but I’m glad they were able to enjoy their time there :heart2:

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

FdWUQoiaUAAn_3X?format=jpg&name=large

titties sitting

britdance.gif

they need to do shirtless photoshoot:chick1:

free the nipples, free the titties Han!

bambieilish-mkayluh.gif

12 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Y'all this is Kpop. Everyone's face has seen the inside of Dr. Kim's office at least once. Ain't nobody natural.

there are very few idols who I believe are natural but Lee Knowles is one of them

Bang Chan is another, even moreso than Lee Knowles

spacer.png

as and OG Ariana stan I’ve witnessed a lot of times when she was bashed for her weak performing skills, but then here comes Mina, an idol with years of vocal and dance training and stage experience, to prove that it’s really hard to serve at least SOMETHING

Ariana in comparison is dancing machine, vocal queen and rap monster :clap3:thank you queen for proving I was always right when I kept repeating that Ariana is at least capable performer and amazing vocalist! :clap3:

Edited by Hazy

6 minutes ago, Hazy said:

sometimes you remind me of that GIRL0VESICK twitter account - casually gunning for a joke or pin but it ends up a big mess :deadbanana4:

but I’m glad they were able to enjoy their time there :heart2:

the random fumes 😭

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

the random fumes 😭

just the random and first thought I got after seeing that post :rip: don’t feel offended! I still believe GIRL0VESICK didn’t mean anything bad too:flower:

21 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

True. Though, I do believe Seulgi is natural (or as close to it as any idol can get). She doesn't appear to have any invasive/surgical procedures done.

In the past she even said that she refused SM's standard double eyelid surgery and she has always embraced her natural monolids as part of her image/look.

Predebut (middle school)

https://cdn.kbizoom.com/media/2022/10/19194037/red-velvet-seulgi-highschool-11102022-1.webp

Solo debut (2022)

#seulgi from venompinks

47 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I feel like Lee Know might not be as stan attractor as Hyunjin, Felix or Bang Chan, but he's one of those members that makes you stay. 

I suppose It's because he's very reserved when you look on the surface, but following Stray Kids' more deeply, you become more aware of his unique and interesting personality and mindset. I love his deadpan humor. 

spacer.png

I remember thinking he was so mysterious when I first got into SKZ + I really liked his vocal tone, and the more content I saw from him the more I was sold  

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I just know Han has great tits

britdance.gif

Spoiler

And a big d!ck

Spoiler

FtuRzKyXwAEvxsR?format=jpg&name=small

Idk if bulge pics are allowed in here so I might edit and remove the photo later

13 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Please, not everyone are BOTCHYPEN

28 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

FdWUQoiaUAAn_3X?format=jpg&name=large

titties sitting

britdance.gif

Him and Changbin with me :smitten: 

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

there are very few idols who I believe are natural but Lee Knowles is one of them

Bang Chan is another, even moreso than Lee Knowles

spacer.png

Bang Chan is not natural, imo he got at least his nose done before debuting, 

britdance.gif

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Hide contents

And a big d!ck

Hide contents

FtuRzKyXwAEvxsR?format=jpg&name=small

Idk if bulge pics are allowed in here so I might edit and remove the photo later

is that real?

zMloped.gif

if yes i saved it:chick1:

The SKZ propaganda in the last few pages on this thread we love to see it :clap3:

Not Changbin being the photocard poison I mean we knew he's one of the least popular members but still he deserves better :toofunny2:

Re: Woojin

I just don't get why Stays still obsessed with him like it's been almost 4 years since he leaving the group and they're on the very different path right now. They need to move on for good.

The Go Live/In Life was the obvious demarcation about what we knew about SKZ and their early era (I AM trilogy + Clé trilogy) feel kinda mysterious and nostalgic looking back.

Felix should be removed and replaced with Woojin :heart2:

IRENE did a dance cover to an Ariana's song

and now... yeah

certain GG is definitely keeping RV/Irene on their tabs :mazen: creepy stalker i fear

2 minutes ago, Cheers said:

This is an insane take, thank you for sharing :heart2:

• ATRL Administrator

Not Felix catching strays. He’s one of the best members. What are you doing?

1 minute ago, discreetinside said:

The SKZ propaganda in the last few pages on this thread we love to see it :clap3:

Not Changbin being the photocard poison I mean we knew he's one of the least popular members but still he deserves better :toofunny2:

Re: Woojin

I just don't get why Stays still obsessed with him like it's been almost 4 years since he leaving the group and they're on the very different path right now. They need to move on for good.

The Go Live/In Life was the obvious demarcation about what we knew about SKZ and their early era (I AM trilogy + Clé trilogy) feel kinda mysterious and nostalgic looking back.

Are we the only active boygroup fandom here?

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

Love Woojin, but we need the Felix low ass bass vocal for the effect :giraffe: