• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Is it pronounced Kep-one-er or Kepier?

FvmbKWE.thumb.gif.3229493e03922ee7a20029

it’s pronounced dead on arrival

spacer.png

all these girlgroups selling 1m i remember when gg stans used to call album sales irrelevant all because they prefered to  whine about injutice insted of actually buying albums :dies:

34 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Is it pronounced Kep-one-er or Kepier?

Kepler, just like the scientist

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

Zero is a cf song :rip: aespa is nowhere near NJ numbers on Spotify 

Umm I am aware of that of those 2 point, which is why I find it surprising HOT is out streaming Zero or Kitsch, especially when aespa is a big streaming POISON.

I thought ifans would like Kitsch but I am so dead wrong :deadbanana2:

It usually take a while for me to get into IVE's title tracks but I fear they peaked with Eleven music wise.

giphy.gif

Xiaoting deserved better.

31 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

erm

why they giving Kill This Love domestic abuse makeup in that pic

:rainy:

26 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And not a peep was muttered

meanwhile in 2019 when BP did it they accused of “romanticizing abuse” and were attacked relentlessly. It really just shows me koppies don’t really care about their stances on topics, they just use it when it’s convenient to hate on certain groups

Unforgiven is building on them being fearless warriors traversing new paths despite criticism and pushback so most people did not make a connection to dv. Its in their webtoon lore. Wasn’t Kill this Love explicitly about a bad relationship? :giraffe:

Do acknowledge that established groups like BP catch more flack for non issues (see: Nurse Jennie)

Edited by Butters

I actually love I AM. IVE has so many catchy poppy earworms that I can listen over and over on repeat. 

On the other hand, not feeling Giddy. A lot of people seem to like it but I'm not really feeling it. Hopefully the BP group songs aren't this inconsistent... 

2 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Now this is how you follow the aespa-print. NMISS take notes 

it does sound like aespa omg

11 minutes ago, Konril said:

Xiaoting deserved better.

Bahiyyih could have been the Nancy of Kep1er but they are not pushing her at all

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Butters said:

Unforgiven is building on them being fearless warriors traversing new paths despite criticism and pushback so most people did not make a connection to dv. Its in their webtoon lore. Wasn’t Kill this Love explicitly about a bad relationship? :giraffe:

Do acknowledge that established groups like BP catch more flack for non issues (see: Nurse Jennie)

I mean, I personally have no issue with LSF myself, I just hate the double standard people have when it comes to BP who did nothing wrong with their concept either 

im obsessed with I AM :jonny5:

they did it again FvmbKWE.thumb.gif.3229493e03922ee7a20029

7 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

im obsessed with I AM :jonny5:

they did it again FvmbKWE.thumb.gif.3229493e03922ee7a20029

Loving this anthemic IVE

Might be surpassing Love Dive rankings wise in a few listens

10 hours ago, Emperor said:

Talking about FIFTY FITY what is everyone opinion about their future ?

They got lucky with CUPID but will they be able to get a real fan base? Or is it just going to be a fluke ?

Their CEO is basically studying international kpop market and the Trends on TikTok and YouTube Shorts (yes he said it himself, he sold his cars and other personal belongings just to pay for this comeback), and since the song is getting traction instead of starting promo directly he sent them to train their vocals and dance while trying to book stages and festivals spots overseas. (Yes he is aiming at public recognition more than a fanbase).

So basically he if they are not building at least some fanbase before their next comeback they are basically doomed, or they'd need to keep releasing critically and publicly acclaimed song which is not easy to do.

Edited by Xalric

coming :jonny5:

They won FvmbKWE.thumb.gif.3229493e03922ee7a20029