K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, Cain said:

What??? :jonny2:

on April 3rd song "Zero"

I feel it will be a first NJ miss tho from what I heard in this teaser...

giphy.gif

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

What??? :jonny2:

with that CF CocaCola song because it will also have an MV :ducky:

5 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

You can open YouTube and see BP videos of their evaluations sis there's like 20+ adult grown men there

yes but you have to understand that bp arent portraying an image like new jeans does with thier lolita innocent vibes etc. 

spacer.png

WHAT THE ****

GROSS
DISGUSTING
**** YG

4 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Lisa and Rosé‘s solo were just as trashed in here? :bibliahh: Lisa was LITERALLY called Laloser.

Yall lie EVERDAY on this site to make **** fit you narrative 

Maybe rightfully? Rosé was disappointing and Lisa (was great to me) when Money started smashing all stanned nothing will come out of this Jisoo solo

Edited by Selenasworld

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

Maybe rightfully? Rosé was disappointing and Lisa (was great to me) when Money started smashing all stabbed nothing will come out of this Jisoo solo

already switching the narrative :gaycat6:

Edited by WeFoundWill

Both HYBE and YG going to hell

Y25BzRv.gif

Just now, WeFoundWill said:

already switching the narrative :gaycat6:

If you don't like it go give likes to your mutuals on Twitter people got options damn it

Just now, Gwendolyn said:

Both HYBE and YG going to hell

Y25BzRv.gif

And JYP for nazi 

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

If you don't like it go give likes to your mutuals on Twitter people got options damn it

:lmao:

Kitchs is really the best song i heard from ive. I mean the previous releases are not bad but lacks identity like its just generic song thrown around with beautiful music video. 

Kitsch, while being very minimalistic actually elevate ive identity as a group this is the first time i saw/heard them stand out more than a song itself lkke i didnt know how to put it in a words but one of reasons kitchs is being good because its sung by ive while on their other releases the song is good because its already a good song and ive didnt add anything to the song. 

Its like a fifth harmony case when work from home really hit that jackpot like its so balanced and perfect for them. 

The lacking of liz actuallu didnt really make the song unbalanced her vocal delivery kinda feels forgetable maybe because this is a talk singing type of song. 

Laloser was mostly in good humour imo because the nickname itself is hilarious. One of the best we've come up with :ahh: 

I don't think Lisa has many actual haters in here lbr. Jisoo and Jennie do maybe

3 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

And JYP for nazi 

nazi? is it JYP cult thing?

I decided to take a break from listening to ME and give Hold On Tight a listen and it’s so ******* gooooood. It needed to be longer. 

1 minute ago, Harrier said:

Laloser was mostly in good humour imo because the nickname itself is hilarious. One of the best we've come up with :ahh: 

I don't think Lisa has many actual haters in here lbr. Jisoo and Jennie do maybe

Jennie is beloved here, people just tease her when she is lazy on stage but I think everybody likes her. 

11 minutes ago, TheCal said:

on April 3rd song "Zero"

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

with that CF CocaCola song because it will also have an MV :ducky:

Oh :noparty: it doesn’t sound good

We want the album! :angry: They can always become brand affiliated influencers after that

there's blinks and non-blinks here that have praised (and trashed) the song

I'd actually say the reception today has been better than when Pink Venom was released :flower2:

which already makes most opinions invalid

since PV is greatness :flower2:

16 minutes ago, Margaux said:

those are like big brother. they can easily put covers on that. that’s what dara used to do. im pretty sure hybe also has that on their dorms. 

spacer.png

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

Update found it:

Well, she is doing better than any Bts solo releases :coffee2:. 15k more and she’s entering melon 24h top 10 :clap3:

However compared to her Koreans bandmates it’s lower. Let’s see if she can double her uls after the morning update. At least she’s not pulling a Yoona, which is a win! 

Edited by Adama

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

Oh :noparty: it doesn’t sound good

We want the album! :angry: They can always become brand affiliated influencers after that

album will be released in June/July for sure :giraffe:

Mark will eat this,  SM give him a $5 bucks budget this time in comparison to Child. 

16 minutes ago, TheCal said:

on April 3rd song "Zero"

giphy.gif

Gotta wait for the actual song, It may be a bit gimmicky because its an ad after all

i literally cant stop listening to hold on tight

aespa really ate with this one...

3onY.gif