Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

good teaser bring you 1.8million album sales

bad teaser, bad music, bad group aka nmess bring you fraud sales bought by jyp :heart:

We NMIXX fans don’t care about charts No success stans in this house They are far more talented than your faves can only dream for their next life :clap3:

The streaming party has 16k sales, oh wow.

Will army's keep him stable, or will he beat taylor's record?

spacer.png

Like Crazy is a very good song. Wow only with his debut Jimin is the biggest K-Pop act after BTS :clap3:

Just now, FACT said:

We NMIXX fans don’t care about charts No success stans in this house They are far more talented than your faves can only dream for their next life :clap3:

Looks like nmess's fans like you clearly do not care about your ears and eyes too :heart:

19 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Strange because streaming was all they had in the US....

Anyways, Jisoo "smashed" for a bit globally but her US streaming debut was tap water warm, according to blinks who think Twice is the biggest flop ever, even they managed to pull bigger numbers. Weird!

Not you having to compare TWICE to Jisoo :rip: Onces keep reaching new lows. 

No Jinni no NMIXX... sorry

Their new album is so disappointing... TANK was a cultural reset. This trailer alone, whew...

6 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

KING is back :WAP: the industry is saved

Omg welcome back king:clap3:

I remember him being depressed because of the enlistment, he must feel great now when he is out:heart:

Edited by TheCal

NMIXX are frauds and a flop. 

Lily girl should run like Jinni, she is wasting her talent in that horrible group. 

7 minutes ago, FACT said:

If you can’t tell then there is not many HYBE stans in here :rip:

Stop being rude please you're hurting my feelings 

LoathsomeEvenGrasshopper-max-1mb.gif

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

No Jinni no NMIXX... sorry

Their new album is so disappointing... TANK was a cultural reset. This trailer alone, whew...

No Jinni Better vocal

Girl can’t do anything except randomly screaming NMIXX change up :clap3:

Jiminy Cricket's voice is awful but I've been bopping to Like Crazy since it came out (when like half of the thread panned it)

The surprise success and the encore both making people FUME is also a huge kii so I approve of this #1

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

7 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Not you having to compare TWICE to Jisoo :rip: Onces keep reaching new lows. 

Isn't she like, outdoing her own group? Thought Jisoo was the biggest star out of that group!

6CF07F04-4CCE-40D5-A3D2-8092A319FFEF.thu

Jinni leaving Nmixx and they score their biggest hit is just so funny. Maybe they should have kicked her earlier. 

Y25BzRv.gif

Imagine thinking Flower is flopping or free falling :bibliahh: and it’s also smashing in Korea. Top 10 on Global Spotify + Top 3 on Melon, two things TWICE could never achieve in 2023 :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Stop being rude please you're hurting my feelings 

LoathsomeEvenGrasshopper-max-1mb.gif

HYBE stans don’t exist Its not happening BTS fans are using NewJeans and Le Sserafim for fun on Twitter The real NewJeans fans and Le Sserafim fans are not BTS fans 

1 minute ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Imagine thinking Flower is flopping or free falling :bibliahh: and it’s also smashing in Korea. Top 10 on Global Spotify + Top 3 on Melon, two things TWICE could never achieve in 2023 :giraffe:

oop :cm:

1 minute ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Jinni leaving Nmixx and they score their biggest hit is just so funny. Maybe they should have kicked her earlier. 

Y25BzRv.gif

They need to kick out Bae too so they'll get a top 10 hit next comeback. I don't have proof but just take my word for it

Y25BzRv.gif

4 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Isn't she like, outdoing her own group? Thought Jisoo was the biggest star out of that group!

6CF07F04-4CCE-40D5-A3D2-8092A319FFEF.thu

Who said that? It’s the biggest solo yet in terms of physical sales and global streaming numbers (it won’t have Money’s longevity but it’s still the biggest first week) :clap3: and literally no one thinks she’s bigger than Jennie or Lisa 

Edited by k4rmabutterfly

1 minute ago, FACT said:

HYBE stans don’t exist Its not happening BTS fans are using NewJeans and Le Sserafim for fun on Twitter The real NewJeans fans and Le Sserafim fans are not BTS fans 

rihanna-dance.gif

This is my ranking

OMG 

Hold on tight

Cupid

Teddy Bear

Love me like this

Zero

Kitsch

the other Nmixx song 

Flower

I'm pretty sure IVE and Le sserafim TT are going to be top 3. I hope they don't disappoint me.

7 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Y25BzRv.gif

a somi and itzy tea

spacer.png

joy being the hottest idol ever

where the **** is her comeback SM

spacer.png

Something about Dice pops off

it’s 2nd-gen coded and gives off Dal Shabet energy

Y25BzRv.gif

12 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

Y25BzRv.gif

Chart poison which group is her next victim ?

Y25BzRv.gif

9 minutes ago, xrosup said:

They need to kick out Bae too so they'll get a top 10 hit next comeback. I don't have proof but just take my word for it

Y25BzRv.gif

Stop the count We need her to give NMIXX that dying goat vocal cords experience She should snatch high notes from Lily 

spacer.png

Y25BzRv.gif

Edited by FACT