• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ClashAndBurn

• Communion

• Miss Show Business

• JustLikeHoney

6 minutes ago, Espresso said:

When Democrats understand regulatory action can be used to drive out foreign competitors but then suddenly think fines aren't positive, tangible solutions for American companies making profit off of defrauding consumers:

:cm: "BIGGEST YEAR OF FINES EVER!!!!!" Corpo-babies gotta have presidential ambitions tho!

Sounds like even greater cause for a general strike to me. Let the rats like Pete and the shareholders he is beholden to suffer :cm:

On 12/29/2022 at 5:02 PM, Communion said:

They could make Ariana Grande the next Secretary of Transportation and if she said we don't need to fine Southwest, I'd say **** her and fine Southwest out of business. :deadbanana4: No "I met with them and they promise to do their best". Corruption demands punishment.

The literal point of the government is to bring the hammer down on private business. :skull:

:jonny6:

It's always the same people coming for Buttigieg

It's givin 

On 1/2/2023 at 10:18 AM, DAP said:

Sounds like even greater cause for a general strike to me. Let the rats like Pete and the shareholders he is beholden to suffer :cm:

Buttigieg offers no value to society.  A menace to society.  He’s aspiring to be the next corporate-fueled speaker of the house,  just watch. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.