• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Ari29

• slw84

• Queen.

I hope Megan can find some closure with this verdict after all the unfairness, it’s what she deserves.

So happy for Meg. His “stans” (the rats that crawled out of their holes just to bash another Black woman) have a huge egg on their face. They swore INCONCLUSIVE gun DNA would seal his deal and let him go free. It doesn’t work that way.

Talent won, as it always does, in the end. Tory and his bald, malding father will just have to SEETHE through the glass windows at the visiting office in prison. And if he’s shipped back to Canada like a cheap cargo crate, I hope he ROTS there too.

Drake, DaBaby and all the other lame ass men who tried to jump on the Meg hate train can all gather in their roach nest and suffer from the fumes of justice and RAID. 

Also **** Tory, Hazel E, Jason Lee from Hollywood Unlocked, Eva Marcelle, EJ King, Zach Campbell, Jasmine Brand, Mariah The Scientist, The Shade Room, Akon, 50 Cent, Bia (last name Petty), Tasha K, Milagro Gramz, Alonzo Arnold!

Justice was served and I'm so happy for Megan :clap3: I hope that all these misogynists that gave her hell for getting shot (which is absolute insanity) leave her the **** alone going forward. It's abhorrent that so many people trivialized what she went through. 

Megan has legit been bullied over this. I hope the verdict stops that and that the majority of people are, at least now, on her side and not continuing to try it. But I think there's a general distrust against the court system so whoever had chosen not to believe her will probably continue to not believe her and be extra pressed now. At least I hope the idiots won't be able to flat out call her a liar now that there's a court decision stating otherwise.

Throw his midget ass to jail and then throw away the key. Gremlin lil *****. 

I’m so happy for Megan. This is major for her and every other black woman who has been taunted and ridiculed for speaking up about abuse against them.

May all tongues that raised against Meg be CUT. I know stallivoodoo be working overtime 

university-graduation-megan-thee-stallio

So much for him producing Iggys next album. I really don’t understand iggy’s logic of working with this terrible human being. Of all the horrible career choices iggy’s made in her career this was definitely of the worst ones. And poor Megan she’s gonna be traumatized for awhile after this trial. 

9 minutes ago, xmrw0nqzlifex said:

So much for him producing Iggys next album. I really don’t understand iggy’s logic of working with this terrible human being. Of all the horrible career choices iggy’s made in her career this was definitely of the worst ones. And poor Megan she’s gonna be traumatized for awhile after this trial. 

Everyone in the rap genre has worked with questionable people. Not fair to blame iggy. How about we blame the normalization of crime and assault?

I'm happy for Meg and hope she recovers mentally and physically. She deserves nonstop love and success 

ROT IN JAIL! I wish him an ounce of luck and to everyone who believed she was lying, made fun of her, bullied her and turned this horrible and dramatic experience into a sex scandal

Christmas came early WOAH :jonny3:

Megan better do defamation lawsuit after New Year's Eve. And let Zach Campbell to get it first :clap3:

Good! :clap3:
I‘m glad to see justice has been served. I hope he gets a good amount of years in prison. Sadly this won't end mysogynoir aimed at Megan but I still hope she can feel some peace now. 

So happy to see "Sweetest Pie" hitmaker get her justice :clap: that lunatic should be locked up as long as he can, imagine shooting a bullet on a woman, PSYCHO!!

Glad to see the justice system work as intended.

Tory Lanez used a disgusting defense strategy when he claimed that Megan's former friend was the one who shot her.

While Harris refused to implicate Peterson in her live testimony, she said it was “ridiculous” for his defense to claim she was the shooter. She said it was true that she, Megan and Peterson were driving away from a pool party at Kylie Jenner’s house when Peterson sparked “a lot of name-calling” by revealing he had been intimate with Megan after previously having sex with Harris. But she was adamant her subsequent estrangement from Megan wasn’t based on a romantic rivalry. She said it stemmed from her belief that no one was defending her amid online accusations she shot Megan.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/tory-lanez-trial-verdict-megan-thee-stallion-shooting-1234652388/

Stream "Shots Fired", Megan's response to Tory's entire album denying the shooting:

Edited by Stimulus

36 minutes ago, xmrw0nqzlifex said:

Iggy can’t even ship out vinyl records that were supposed to be shipped a while ago,  what makes you think she can make great career choices? I agree, terrible choice to work Tory and she needs to scrap that album now. Entering her flop era, Miss Iggy.

I hope Megan gets some rest and takes a rightfully deserved break, we will see her in 2023 or when she’s ready. 

1 hour ago, Cotton said:

Sis tap in we kicking our feet over here. The leprechaun is DONE! @chaneloberlin

Ugh when da verdict went down and this site was also down I was thinkin  of both of y’all 

im like may he suffer in jail for as long as he can and then deport his ass 

Happy that justice finally got served. :clap3:

I hope Megan can finally get some sort of closure from this, she deserves to heal and get back to ignoring the trolls and being unapologetically herself. :heart:

Justice was served and I can’t wait till Meg pulls a Cardi and sue these motherf******* that tried her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.