• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rican

• TROJAN

• Marry Illusion Glory

Top Posters In This Topic

ATRL lost after non stopping draginng of FronLOAdad, 99 Cents, PaYola, MaondA riP oFF and so on.....

it did not chart for that long but it also didn't chart for that little time either. it's chart run looks not that good a lot because of the gigantic first week. it's chart runs outside of the us were also better than inside it.

in the end. it was a big cultaral event, supported by a huge tour, and multipule hits. it was always a win but now it's even clearer

If Bloody Mary keeps it up after the holidays are over, BTW could be charting for many more weeks next year. I mean, if it's already charting with the many Christmas albums above it... this is definitely only the beginning. 

Legendary album!

The way Gaga said when she released it and got backlash from the general public “It’s ok, I’m not supposed to be appreciated now, you’ll gonna do it 10 years from now” and that’s exactly what happened!

Truly a visionary!

the most iconic female album of the 10s did that

Wait just saw and BTW has still not done 100 weeks in BB200. Wow

I didn't know this was this frontaloaded.

Maybe it will finally reach 100 weeks now and give Gaga her 2nd album to do so.

6 hours ago, Rican said:

The Fame and BTW both charting in 2022.

Gaga effortlessly charts her catalogue while some alleged Living Legends haven’t been able to do so but I digress. :gaycat7:

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

@Kimmo @chosensparkles it might have entered a week later but the tweet and thread were still right :dies:

LeGend did THAT with her timeless masterpiece!

WjdZ.gif

Triconic Behavior…

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

@Kimmo @chosensparkles it might have entered a week later but the tweet and thread were still right :dies:

LeGend did THAT with her timeless masterpiece!

WjdZ.gif

I told you all it would re-enter. Classic albums tend to do that.

This album meant so much to a lot of people and really helped my boyfriend deal with who he is today. I'm happy to see it having this moment again :heart2:

monsters shading Madonna when The Immaculate Collection was consistently charting on the B200/Top Catalog Albums 16 years after it was released :rip: congrats BTW FINALLY got a cute little week after a TikTok trend :isudumblmao:

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, Limitless said:

It doesn’t say which position—post IT! :jonny5:

199. It’ll probably rise in a few weeks when all the Christmas albums exit. Maybe the alleged Album of the Millennium can reach a 100 weeks charting on the Billboard 200? Only 44 more to go

43 minutes ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

monsters shading Madonna when The Immaculate Collection was consistently charting on the B200/Top Catalog Albums 16 years after it was released :rip: congrats BTW FINALLY got a cute little week after a TikTok trend :isudumblmao:

The bitterness :toofunny3:

51 minutes ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

We’re in 2022.

OT: BTW charting 11 years later and an album track getting over 2.5M streams daily :clap:

1 hour ago, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

We’re in the year 2022 which is the year in which classic albums re-chart and my fave has 2 catalog albums charting.:jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.