Janet Jackson | Together Again Tour | Coming to a city near you!

James_Dean

17 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

Oh that must be it! It wasn't on there a few days ago when I looked. Nice find! 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• KKKIMO92

• robbyds

• campelo

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a brief look, except one date, there’s hardly any tickets left in the remaining of the tour. I’m sure she will announce a second leg soon, and please, take it internationally, I think this tour will be the perfect tour for an international leg.

42 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Just had a brief look, except one date, there’s hardly any tickets left in the remaining of the tour. I’m sure she will announce a second leg soon, and please, take it internationally, I think this tour will be the perfect tour for an international leg.

yes I need to see her!

17 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

It's been time. We need to start digging in her team's behind NOW!

9 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

:clap3: I have seen Lil Kim twice and she is a really good performer!

Dario is sexy AF!!

IMG-0354.gif

Edited by kishi

22 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Crazy how she had booked 20 concerts in the EU in arenas, during the Unbreakable Tour 

34 minutes ago, campelo said:

Crazy how she had booked 20 concerts in the EU in arenas, during the Unbreakable Tour 

She should stick to major cities, and a 12-15 dates arena tour could work. Of course she can book something that is smaller but more prestige like the Royal Albert Hall in the UK, that definitely will be sold out.

She moved the May 10 concert at MSG to the 8th. I wouldn’t have known if I didn’t check the news.

41 minutes ago, BubbleBath said:

She moved the May 10 concert at MSG to the 8th. I wouldn’t have known if I didn’t check the news.

Not her decision to make. It's all because the NBA playoff. She was FORECED to move the date, just like her 2nd. ATL date.

SHOOK!!

Edited by kishi

On 4/26/2023 at 5:01 PM, Taylor fanboy said:

Is this a World Tour? Hope she visits Philippines. :WAP:

the audacity of you asking for asian dates when she didn't even announce any european dates..

ilhsogkovysugyqupw.gif

The Damitallah Jo recognition :WAP: Abomination For You stans LOST we love seeing it

3 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

the audacity of you asking for asian dates when she didn't even announce any european dates..

ilhsogkovysugyqupw.gif

Janet actually sold out arenas all over Asia, so I think it’s a smart decision to visit there....She can easily do Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Shanghai and three shows in Japan....

Seeing her next week in Baltimore...by the looks of the tour clips, I really wish this wasn't going to be my first intro to Janet live.... :rip:

On 5/2/2023 at 2:39 PM, campelo said:

And she should follow through! I think theaters and festivals are a better look. 

17 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Janet actually sold out arenas all over Asia, so I think it’s a smart decision to visit there....She can easily do Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Shanghai and three shows in Japan....

She should add South Korea as well, finally...

ilhsogkovysugyqupw.gif

22 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

but she cancelled on us in 2017, we demand the dates!

ilhsogkovysugyqupw.gif

i'm still mad :chick3:

NotKarltonBanks (almost 299k views on TikTok and almost 29k views on IG)

Edited by kishi

Nashville looks like it sold out too (or close to as the venue is PACKED to the rafters)

1 hour ago, robbyds said:

Nashville looks like it sold out too (or close to as the venue is PACKED to the rafters)

The documentary really brought back so much light for Janet. Last time she performed here, she can’t even sell out the lower level let alone the third level....So glad that this time she has an improved stage and performance prepare for these new souls to see, surely they will return for her next show. Finally, she is properly building her touring reputation.

She better bring her new album along with her next documentary! 

1 hour ago, robbyds said:

My state finally doing something right! :clap3:

I don't think a lot of people realize how cancelling the Unbreakable tour soured the GP on her. On top of that there was that whole rumor that refunds wouldn't be offered hit all the major gossip outlets. Had that not gone the way it did, she would have never had boxscores as tragic as they were beginning of SOTW1.

I honestly think this is why she came back so snatched and fierce for that tour. She knew if she didn't heal her touring reputation FAST her entire future's income stream would be in jeopardy. Thankfully it was a great tour and word of mouth traveled, so by the end the boxscores were much better. 

This was the perfect time for her to tour, a nice needed break for a few years coupled with (older) people finally getting back to being out and about and it's working great. 

1 hour ago, A1SinceDay1 said:

I don't think a lot of people realize how cancelling the Unbreakable tour soured the GP on her. On top of that there was that whole rumor that refunds wouldn't be offered hit all the major gossip outlets. Had that not gone the way it did, she would have never had boxscores as tragic as they were beginning of SOTW1.

I honestly think this is why she came back so snatched and fierce for that tour. She knew if she didn't heal her touring reputation FAST her entire future's income stream would be in jeopardy. Thankfully it was a great tour and word of mouth traveled, so by the end the boxscores were much better. 

This was the perfect time for her to tour, a nice needed break for a few years coupled with (older) people finally getting back to being out and about and it's working great. 

I remembered 88% of the tickets of Unbreakable 2nd leg is sold out in a few days, she would be in such a great place for touring if she had done the tour......Her comeback is huge at that time and she chose to not releasing any further singles and canceled a WW tour....A typical post superbowel Janet thing.......

It's time for her to tour Europe.

34 minutes ago, Sabandija said:

It's time for her to tour Europe.

I truly hope they're working on this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.